[2014.04.07] Guild tournament #18 - results!

r0land

Greetings, Warriors of Arinar!

Here are the results of our guild tournament, we want to congratulate all winners and wish the very best of luck to all participants in the future challenges.

Guild Pernicious earned 700k+ points, you can be proud of yourself, guys, and remember that this war is far from over.

US-Sapphire                       

1. Pernicious (714800 exp)

2. IstanbuL (661011 exp)

3. Vortex (629170 exp)

EU-Emerald

1. Boneheads (649357 exp)

2. AoA (581596 exp)

3. SoS (576481 exp)

SA-Pearl

1. LEGENDS (204980 exp)

2. Diablo (186844 exp)

3. Fairplay (110035 exp)

BR-Tourmaline

1. Mafia (306350 exp)

2. MARVEL (301584 exp)

3. Raw (188348 exp)

RU-Amber   

1. Emerald (1085226 exp)

2. AAAAAAAAAA (1001324 exp)

3. kontrabas (369383 exp)

RU-Topaz

1. Saints (453422 exp)

2. NuBs (360886 exp)

3. Macmepa (316147 exp)

RU-Ruby   

1. Cmapuku (426793 exp)

2. Siberia (330952 exp)

3. Abstergo (198864 exp)

And we really want to discuss with you rewards of the next tournament so we'll create a topic where everyone can provide any propositions about this matter.

Thank you for the attention and once again congratulations for every brave winner!

May u can ones separeted reward costum mc / elf side .same rarity costum at elf side ws other mc side.

Wil be great thet  costum follow class kind history at desing. Like ** woodhead** for elf skelet necro side etc...for exempl

Thx

Wew, you were fast this time xD. Congratz for all & exp must be gp :blush: .

Greetings, Warriors of Arinar!

Here are the results of our guild tournament, we want to congratulate all winners and wish the very best of luck to all participants in the future challenges.

Guild Pernicious earned 700k+ points, you can be proud of yourself, guys, and remember that this war is far from over.

US-Sapphire                       

1. Pernicious (714800 exp)

2. IstanbuL (661011 exp)

3. Vortex (629170 exp)

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

wOw ... I congratulate IstanbuL

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

How bout you guys bann guilds who rip off the game buy farming low level characters for gp? they aint only screwing mc  coin users but they r screwing u guys....... tooo...  WE ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE, DONT U GUYS AS DEVS KNOW AS WELL?

Congrats Istanbul ;D

Btw guys its a game n all methods are allowed :wacko:

If there were rules u should know it n dnt b jealous they r more smart than waste tons of mcoins :rofl:

Cheers u winning :drinks:

Btw tornament costume reward are for #17&18

Will there any new costume for #19? :blush:

Hello, guys! We want you to suggest something as a reward for our guild tournament.Maybe costumes, maybe treasures, anything you really want to fight for, anything worth an epic tournament battle.Thank you in advance.(1 or 2 days, I think, will be enough to talk about)

How bout you guys bann guilds who rip off the game buy farming low level characters for gp? they aint only screwing mc  coin users but they r screwing u guys....... tooo...  WE ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE, DONT U GUYS AS DEVS KNOW AS WELL?

Are U Kidding ME  :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO Arena 5x5 LVL 20 And Stop Talking Like U Lost Your Candy  :rofl:

Are U Kidding ME  :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO Arena 5x5 LVL 20 And Stop Talking Like U Lost Your Candy  :rofl:

First off micfly, when your gonna insult sum one know ur facts, and be a little more creative you just make your self look like a donkey. Go to 20 arena, hmm lets see here... look like we have been in arena 10 hours a day beating everyone except vortex....... but of course you wouldnt know that cuz only people who liek to talk shi*t are the broke foools that have nothing to play for. So next time i want your wotherless opinion.. remind me to toss you a penny kid.... or in your case lost candy... seriously if ur gonna come at me with an insult be a little more creative.....

ps. I love when people just like you, like to hear them selves say something. Why dont you try adding sumthing productive to the conversation. your lame  attempt at an insult and interpertation of my mental state of mind.. is a poor reflection of you  and maybe a good evaluation of how useless your thoughts are. cheers mate *wink*

Congrats Istanbul ;D

Btw guys its a game n all methods are allowed :wacko:

If there were rules u should know it n dnt b jealous they r more smart than waste tons of mcoins :rofl:

Cheers u winning :drinks:

Thats a pretty redonkulious interpertation of whats kosher,  so your telling me that when the devs decided to create tournament...... that they wanted it to be kosher or within the rules to  farm charcters. not only doe sthis take up server space for future players but they lose money in the process. Yes all you broke ass players who get so mad at the game devs because u consider them greedy might take delight in the fact that players r getting the upper hand... If your taking delight  in this game play, not only does explain that your not a tournament player, because a player who into this game would like fair game play. And ye sthis method is working to get gp.... but honestly u think this is fair game play. You think tournament was intended to see who make the most charcters that wont ever be used again wasting server space.? or was it ment for strategy of arena play and dailies.. The only rational thinking why any other player would promote such technique is because they have sum personal vendetta with players with money and teh devs in general.. cuz any fair playing game player. would object to any  strategy outside the conventional method that was intended for tournament play, what type of player are you.... .. any ways have  a nice day and godbless...

P.s. Its not being jealous over mc coin spent, its frustration that the time invested, is being slighted by a method of play not designed for tournament play. And if anyone says this opinion is being spiteful or aka as you say jealous really needs to evaluate their own perspectives n motives. Cuz any right minded fair person can see that this method is outside the guidlines..... so who is really teh jealous one when u think of it? theres always the true story beneath the intention of others comments. cheers mate

First off micfly, when your gonna insult sum one know ur facts, and be a little more creative you just make your self look like a donkey. Go to 20 arena, hmm lets see here... look like we have been in arena 10 hours a day beating everyone except vortex....... but of course you wouldnt know that cuz only people who liek to talk shi*t are the broke foools that have nothing to play for. So next time i want your wotherless opinion.. remind me to toss you a penny kid.... or in your case lost candy... seriously if ur gonna come at me with an insult be a little more creative.....

ps. I love when people just like you, like to hear them selves say something. Why dont you try adding sumthing productive to the conversation. your lame  attempt at an insult and interpertation of my mental state of mind.. is a poor reflection of you  and maybe a good evaluation of how useless your thoughts are. cheers mate *wink*

Are u trying to make the lord of the ring book part III here? OMG u re so fu***n creative  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GO arena 5x5 LVL 20 we wait to face your unbeatable team.

02:00 PM GMT+7

SATPOLPP

Thats a pretty redonkulious interpertation of whats kosher,  so your telling me that when the devs decided to create tournament...... that they wanted it to be kosher or within the rules to  farm charcters. not only doe sthis take up server space for future players but they lose money in the process. Yes all you broke ass players who get so mad at the game devs because u consider them greedy might take delight in the fact that players r getting the upper hand... If your taking delight  in this game play, not only does explain that your not a tournament player, because a player who into this game would like fair game play. And ye sthis method is working to get gp.... but honestly u think this is fair game play. You think tournament was intended to see who make the most charcters that wont ever be used again wasting server space.? or was it ment for strategy of arena play and dailies.. The only rational thinking why any other player would promote such technique is because they have sum personal vendetta with players with money and teh devs in general.. cuz any fair playing game player. would object to any  strategy outside the conventional method that was intended for tournament play, what type of player are you.... .. any ways have  a nice day and godbless...

P.s. Its not being jealous over mc coin spent, its frustration that the time invested, is being slighted by a method of play not designed for tournament play. And if anyone says this opinion is being spiteful or aka as you say jealous really needs to evaluate their own perspectives n motives. Cuz any right minded fair person can see that this method is outside the guidlines..... so who is really teh jealous one when u think of it? theres always the true story beneath the intention of others comments. cheers mate

Now its really a book  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey duke I dnt want say that but u really need practise ur english writing :wacko:  ;D..and btw if you really want to win better focus on game than complains and "cry" here ;) :drinks:

Horizons, je hebt gewoon. Super coooool

jaaaa was hard werken hahaha  :blush:

binnenkort weer tourny doen..

koste me elke dag veel geld maar t was t waard  8)