Ranger Blessing Rework

Mhine

The Ranger Blessing skill works by a chance, I suggest to rework it : every 2 attacks( auto attack/ skill damage)(max level)  triggers the ranger blessing additional damage with in the duration time.

14 hours ago, Zedeght said:

really? it should be with 10-15% chance to do

It's  only my suggestion and to improve  the damage per second of the rangers.

2 hours ago, Mhine said:

It's  only my suggestion and to improve  the damage per second of the rangers.

Other thing about blessing i think need be, it need be low dmg, rangers always kill u at arena easy by that skill it has a lot of dmg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 8:42 AM, Zedeght said:

Other thing about blessing i think need be, it need be low dmg, rangers always kill u at arena easy by that skill it has a lot of dmg

That’s a lie lol. You just suck. Everyone tanks rangers so if you die easily to one you just suck.😂 Chieftains/Shamans/Barbs/Necro/Dk all can tank rangers and make ranger damage less than 500 on them🤨, that’s with a +10 bow. So I definitely think they should boost the chance of bless to atleast 65%

• 1 month later...
El 17/10/2021 a las 7:42, Zedeght dijo:

Otra cosa sobre la bendición que creo que debe ser, debe ser un daño bajo, los guardabosques siempre te matan en la arena fácil por esa habilidad que tiene mucho daño

the ranger can not easily kill any class that has pvp, not even with good penetration, against a hunter the hunter for the speed ability that is better than that of the ranger, the hunter kills the ranger easier, against rogue, for the invisible what can a ranger do? if a rogue hit 3000 dmg with stun, with the tanks there is nothing to talk about, a balance is needed for the rangers at least for the pvp

Edited by Juan Rojas
i wrong a word