Seeker skills rework

Fynn

Inner rage:

I suggest a full rework of this skill, it is really useless in all aspects, most of seekers use life steal so it never activates.

It should be defensive For example:

Thief Agility: (passive)

When the life points reach a certain amount (30% / 40% / 50% / 60% the seeker will have the opportunity to evade 1 attack every 2 hits received.

Concentration: (passive)

Every 5/4/3/2 auto-attacks of the seeker can reduce the damage received by 3%, max 10 effects. 

Dangerous blow:

It is not so dangerous once you know it xd It has very little damage and its bleed effect is only the same as splitting blow ....

I suggest it is long-range or a bit more "dangerous",

examples:

Combat adaptation (active)

5 yards

Varies depending on the weapon you carry:

2h weapon: wind slash that deals physical damage 120% of seeker damage

1h weapon(daggers): the seeker throws a dagger that deals physical damage and adds bleeding 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% of the seeker damage for 5 seconds

What do you think... 

Great ideas!

I would like to see a change to the bleed skills. The bleeding it self does very small amount of damage and its only useful to activate bloodthirst. I would like to see more skills synergize with the bleeding effect.

Also bleeding should do damage more often, with less damage each tic.

Something similar to priests elusive threat would be cool also. If target keeps running, bleeding damage would increase.

3 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

Varies depending on the weapon you carry

And this 100%, 2h weapons are useless atm. Some skills should have different effects depending which type weapons you are using. I think that Instincts area should be bigger when using 2h weapon for example.

28 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Great ideas!

I would like to see a change to the bleed skills. The bleeding it self does very small amount of damage and its only useful to activate bloodthirst. I would like to see more skills synergize with the bleeding effect.

Also bleeding should do damage more often, with less damage each tic.

Something similar to priests elusive threat would be cool also. If target keeps running, bleeding damage would increase.

And this 100%, 2h weapons are useless atm. Some skills should have different effects depending which type weapons you are using. I think that Instincts area should be bigger when using 2h weapon for example.

You're right, i hope the bleeding skills damage based on the physical attack of the hero like the hunter and ranger bleeding skills.

17 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

Every 5/4/3/2 auto-attacks of the seeker can reduce the damage received by 3%, max 10 effects. 

Whit a lot of respect WTF WHIT THIS? lol

23 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

Thief Agility: (passive)

When the life points reach a certain amount (30% / 40% / 50% / 60% the seeker will have the opportunity to evade 1 attack every 2 hits received

this sounds like an slow but heavy hit killer, like stoneskin, i absolutely love it

duration? or an certain amount of hits it gets before lowering? like instead of having 3% for each amounf of hits something like 

1-1-1-2 stacks each hit and each stack gives 1-1,5-2-2,5% damage reduction for each stack and it loses 1 stack for each hit you take slowy decreasing the damage reduction to 0 as you dont attack and gets hits, and loosing 1 stack each 3 seconds afther not being in blattle for 15 seconds, not as effecetive as your suggestion but i liked the idea so here i say it.

for clarification its not -2,5% dmg taken and one stack took away, its like you have 10 stacks (25% at 4/4) you take the damage decreased by the sum of the damage reduction of all the stacks (25% at 4/4) and then loose one stack making you have less damage reduction on the next hit if not recovered (wich will be 22,5%)

Dangerous blow:

It is not so dangerous once you know it xd It has very little damage and its bleed effect is only the same as splitting blow ....

I suggest it is long-range or a bit more "dangerous",

examples:

Combat adaptation (active)

5 yards

Varies depending on the weapon you carry:

2h weapon: wind slash that deals physical damage 120% of seeker damage

1h weapon(daggers): the seeker throws a dagger that deals physical damage and adds bleeding 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% of the seeker damage for 5 seconds

... what if instead of doing a wind slash you SPIN with the sword(or any 2h melee weapon but in this case i see no reason to not use a greatsword) giving bleed to everyone around you (maybe even in a 2yard radius due to the big weapon)? 

On 10/16/2021 at 7:56 PM, Gamander said:

Whit a lot of respect WTF WHIT THIS? lol

Just like ranger's passive... the reduction bonus is not so high xd It can be only 2% (20%)too..no problem, it's just an idea... 

23 hours ago, lore said:

... what if instead of doing a wind slash you SPIN with the sword(or any 2h melee weapon but in this case i see no reason to not use a greatsword) giving bleed to everyone around you (maybe even in a 2yard radius due to the big weapon)? 

Another aoe I don't think is possible, as usual many players love to compare classes... So there would be a disagreement with "certain" classes. 

23 hours ago, lore said:

this sounds like an slow but heavy hit killer, like stoneskin, i absolutely love it

When activated it slows down the death of the player, in that case it would be inner "force" instead of "rage"

Personally id like all bleeds and other dots to do more damage so there would be a reason to use them over instant damage attacks, but currently there's no point in levelling those for seeker either since the only build really worth going for is the auto attack machine with daggers. So i suppose a skill that would incentivise the usage of a 2hander would be needed. Id like to say an aura that makes all attacks with a 2hander apply bleeding stacks would be nice but running 3 auras already eats your mana so i suppose a buff skill or a passive is needed. Could even repurpose inner rage into it.

More ideas

Parry (active) (rework of inner rage) 

I'll make it simple... Returns 1 attack without taking damage (+1 per lvl)

With a duration of 8 seconds To disappear the buff, the skill cd is 20 sec. 

Paralyzing blow (rework of dangerous blow) 

Increases durability of attack intervals and reduces damage by 10% (+4% each lvl) 

Duration of the effect 12 sec

Cooldown 20 sec

Dismemberment 

A powerful impact that deals Physical damage and Applies the bleeding effect with 30% of the current damage of the seeker (+10% each lvl) for 5/6/7/8 seconds

The skill takes 7%/8%/9%/10% health points Of the character.  

Cooldown 20 seconds

It does not cost mana

Edited by Kaesarz