My opinión about reworks or new skills barbarian

Strymor

-Shield hit damage should get a bonus based on the user's defense.

-Defeat should be able to transmit the hemorrhage to enemies hit by it.

-The berserk lasts a very short time active, the parameters are fine, but its duration is very very low.

-Last wish was better when it gave you seconds of immortality, it is a skill that nobody uses 4/4, to make it more attractive, massive life regeneration effect or auto fill health could be added, like an extra life.

-shout of fury I think that is what it is called, it is a skill little used because the maximum blockade 25% is easily reached, half of its function is useless, this skill practically only serves to reduce the penetration of the enemy which also does if few use it, the part that gives block and that bypassing or reflecting a part of the damage could be replaced (the latter in turn makes it more desirable to use relics of retribution and use the 4 pieces of said equipment and their runes) instead , or even reduce another enemy parameter. -Adding some extra area damage skill in exchange for a% of their life would not be bad since if we talk about barbarians they were large and strong warriors who went beyond their wounds and delivered to combat, like a thirst for blood that enters The more wounds they had were called more anger and adrenaline and made them very dangerous.

-As I mentioned before maybe something that reflects damage between its abilities or a passive could be expensive to give more value to the retribution equipment.

I hope this serves as a contribution to generate good ideas and above all contribute to the good development of the game.

Thanks -Strymor-

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

All of these sounds like buffs to either damage or survivability, neither of which barbarian needs in pvp. So dont really see a point in buffing one of the strongest classes even more. Hoping they get a few nerfs actually.

On 10/18/2021 at 10:06 AM, Raislin said:

All of these sounds like buffs to either damage or survivability, neither of which barbarian needs in pvp. So dont really see a point in buffing one of the strongest classes even more. Hoping they get a few nerfs actually.

i never seen problems with the barbarian as long u dont go to get in contact with rnjesus wich can make either god or not, it would be nice barb would be changed into a less rng reliant class in excange of minor maximun power if rng is with you (parry(i use to run it)/block/stunchance of the skills) but thats not only for the barb but with all of them in general

Not only buff, i speaking about the ablitys have a unuseful parts of skills, but telling about bff, the bleeding skills is very very los dmg, what is his funtion? Igual say, why put skills to you dont use, un this case is better érase this skills

On 10/16/2021 at 2:55 AM, Strymor said:

-Shield hit damage should get a bonus based on the user's defense.

-Defeat should be able to transmit the hemorrhage to enemies hit by it.

-The berserk lasts a very short time active, the parameters are fine, but its duration is very very low.

-Last wish was better when it gave you seconds of immortality, it is a skill that nobody uses 4/4, to make it more attractive, massive life regeneration effect or auto fill health could be added, like an extra life.

-shout of fury I think that is what it is called, it is a skill little used because the maximum blockade 25% is easily reached, half of its function is useless, this skill practically only serves to reduce the penetration of the enemy which also does if few use it, the part that gives block and that bypassing or reflecting a part of the damage could be replaced (the latter in turn makes it more desirable to use relics of retribution and use the 4 pieces of said equipment and their runes) instead , or even reduce another enemy parameter. -Adding some extra area damage skill in exchange for a% of their life would not be bad since if we talk about barbarians they were large and strong warriors who went beyond their wounds and delivered to combat, like a thirst for blood that enters The more wounds they had were called more anger and adrenaline and made them very dangerous.

-As I mentioned before maybe something that reflects damage between its abilities or a passive could be expensive to give more value to the retribution equipment.

I hope this serves as a contribution to generate good ideas and above all contribute to the good development of the game.

Thanks -Strymor-

shield stike: i think it's already good

defeat: the aoe dmg just work with you own bleend, other friends bleend dont work, they could fix this 

berserk power: i dont like the animation above de character head, they could put a aura of rage 

last wish:  add 1s more for each level developed, the main current probleam is whatever is 1/4 or 4/4  will last only  8s

scream of fury: yes most brb already have 25% block so it's only used for penetration debuff, that idea of give a aoe dmg for a cust of lose hp really sound great it's tipic of a barbarian do such a thing