Bounty Hunter System

zeeker

-The system is to kill a certain user to receive a reward more coins hunter

-He took the mission from an NPC in the first city of iserlnot to kill the user is randomly labeled the enemy side where the reward is also charged and will exchange the coin bounty points either guild or arena points points the user chooses

¿But what if the user is marked offline or choose not be?

R:the user to take the brand to earn coins you can collect bounty in the same way they charge hunters motivate.

¿what if the user is not online or is away from the game and choose to hide?

R:will consist with a special item obtained from the market to find miracles marking that is not too expensive as this is very fluid and will have the same or almost the same price as the arena ticket,The system only brand people online.

¿What if the user hides the brand and connects with other accounts to earn bounty points?

R:Users with the special item to find the marking can find it and kill it and all the points scored will be changed along with the brand to the hunter.

¿How the system works bounty coins?

R:Coins are obtained from or marked-marked killing his hunters, these coins will be able to change the ap gp, more the reward will gain , these are collected in major cities city irselnot.

¿what if I reaching the first city on my side and kill me?

R:the hunter takes all your points.

¿I am close to my city and I'll kill the hunter and the hunter goes off with points?

R:all points back to you, this is so that users do not retain points unfairly

¿what happens with the user wearing the brand?

R:they get 3% + of all attributes, not be able to use teleport scroll, while carrying the mark by the time that kept or maintained earn more points killing their captors

-The system is to kill a certain user to receive a reward more coins hunter

-He took the mission from an NPC in the first city of iserlnot to kill the user is randomly labeled the enemy side where the reward is also charged and will exchange the coin bounty points either guild or arena points points the user chooses

¿But what if the user is marked offline or choose not be?

R:the user to take the brand to earn coins you can collect bounty in the same way they charge hunters motivate.

¿what if the user is not online or is away from the game and choose to hide?

R:will consist with a special item obtained from the market to find miracles marking that is not too expensive as this is very fluid and will have the same or almost the same price as the arena ticket,The system only brand people online.

¿What if the user hides the brand and connects with other accounts to earn bounty points?

R:Users with the special item to find the marking can find it and kill it and all the points scored will be changed along with the brand to the hunter.

¿How the system works bounty coins?

R:Coins are obtained from or marked-marked killing his hunters, these coins will be able to change the ap gp, more the reward will gain , these are collected in major cities city irselnot.

¿what if I reaching the first city on my side and kill me?

R:the hunter takes all your points.

¿I am close to my city and I'll kill the hunter and the hunter goes off with points?

R:all points back to you, this is so that users do not retain points unfairly

¿what happens with the user wearing the brand?

R:they get 3% + of all attributes, not be able to use teleport scroll, while carrying the mark by the time that kept or maintained earn more points killing their captors

Tibia :D?

For the five thousand hundred trillion time, about pts suggestions lots have been suggested & the answer were no.

For the five thousand hundred trillion time, about pts suggestions lots have been suggested & the answer were no.

maybe but hope never dies :blush: