CHARMER NEED HUGE REBALANCE , PLEASE READ!!!!

Kamisama

I say this as a charmer player , that in gvg , arena , wars charmer is unbalanced .... here is my idea to Fix this class (not nerf it) 

lets start with the most important skill " Call " 

my idea for fixing this skill is this : 

1-make Call skill an Energy consumption skill that summon 1 wolf every 15 sec for 26 sec 

3-when charmer is stunned or is under any control skill , wolves will be also stunned 

4- when charmer dies , all of his wolves will die with him 

5- if charmer change location , wolves will also change location with him 

6- critical dmg increase work on wolves too 

7- attack str and attack speed of charmer will be added to wolves 

8- wolves can now attack castle gates (or gvg gates)

9- Value Steal Health of charmer will transfer to wolves , and the dmg that Wolves deal will heal Charmer instead of wolves 

now for "Combat Healing" 

1- if Charmer Physical dmg Value is higher than its Magical Value , this skill cannot be cast on self 

skill "Chaos Assistance"

1- if Charmer Physical dmg Value is higher than its Magical Value , this skill cannot be cast on self 

Charmer is supposed to be able to be Healer or Tank or Damager , not to be Healer and Tank and Damager at same time 

i think this will fix this class for wars or arenas , for all u have to do is stun or kill charmer first and his wolves do nothing while it will also give some love to this class at pve .

if you do not agree or have better idea or you think im right or wrong please let me know =)

1- Call its already good how it is! Its summons and do what they want! If you don't know bellow lvl 14 the energy that a Charmer have its very low for even be energy consumption when other class have more energy!!

2- Combat healing heal a lot less that Shaman and Necromancer!! It heal at lvl 13 something around 20-25 hp at 1/5 the shaman and necro heals 95 hp at same lvl with 1/5!!

3- Chaos assistant is already related with magic dmg less mdmg less atk and healing!!

Nothing less than nerf was presented here!!

If this its done i will leave WS for good!!

10 minutes ago, Deimus said:

i see that you call these nerf as well .... 

48 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

9- Value Steal Health of charmer will transfer to wolves , and the dmg that Wolves deal will heal Charmer instead of wolves 

8- wolves can now attack castle gates (or gvg gates)

6- critical dmg increase work on wolves too 

also when basic skill is energy consumption you can use relic -50% mana it consume 

10 minutes ago, Deimus said:

1- Call its already good how it is! Its summons and do what they want!

1- charmer can control which target wolves attack , so summons wont do what they want 

2- call is already good how it is ? then u think its fair to have 4 wolf summoned in arena and they attack while even charmer is stunned ? or in wars or gvg which they will do massive aoe while take low dmg ? 

and i think you should know that this game is not focused on lvl 13 players honestly , please also note that lvl 13 cannot use expert skill so if u have mana regen on only belt rings and cloak you will have far more mana regen than enough ... 

Edited by Kamisama

That can be arranged by add limiter of summons on the arena!! But you are only thinking on arena 😔 You didn't think on PVE where charmer depends a lot from wolfs because its attack is weak and wolfs is strong!! By the way 9 and 6 its already on charmer.

Now correct me if i am wrong!! On number 1 of the Call that you propose that will be EC skill that will last for 26 secs or its the wolf that will have duration of 26 secs?

There isn't mana reg rings at lvl 13 😒 neither belt and more the normal harmony crystals are too expensive!! Every thing on market is expensive😡

Edited by Deimus
missing word

On 10/16/2021 at 12:36 PM, Deimus said:

That can be arranged by add limiter of summons on the arena!! But you are only thinking on arena 😔 You didn't think on PVE where charmer depends a lot from wolfs because its attack is weak and wolfs is strong!! By the way 9 and 6 its already on charmer.

Now correct me if i am wrong!! On number 1 of the Call that you propose that will be EC skill that will last for 26 secs or its the wolf that will have duration of 26 secs?

There isn't mana reg rings at lvl 13 😒 neither belt and more the normal harmony crystals are too expensive!! Every thing on market is expensive😡

so uhhh . i think you didnt undrestand completely , as for number 1 on skill Call , it is total buff ... , right now Call skill have 26 sec cooldown so charmers summon wolves every 26 sec without any cd and wolf duration is 26 sec , but with what i said it will summon wolves every 15 sec , which is faster than what it is right now , also what i said wont make pve charmer but stronger , reasons are 1- wolves will follow charmer even if he change map , which is much more better because charmer have stack of 4 wolves around him with relic on Call and expert skill +70% time all the time , and wolves are not weak .... with expert skill 4/4 they do tons of dmg , for example charmer with 900 physical dmg , wolves will do 1k dmg (with expert skill that targets enemy) and they also do aoe , btw wolves attack every 2 sec .... then it is 4k dmg per 2 sec + aoe dmg which are always with charmer , i dont know what is weak about this 

so for 9- on what i said , nope i think you didnt test it out , charmer wolves wont get value steal health from charmer , you should test it out , and also please focus that i said it will heal charmer instead of wolves ..... 

and for mana regen i told you , im not talking about rings with mana regen because they dont exist at any level , im talking about crystal on lvl 13 ring and belt , also Harmony crystal is pretty cheap compared to equipments or other things , this is pay2win game bro XD 

i beleive what i said will make charmer extreamly powerful in pve not any weaker....

Now i understand the the point 1 of Call. Can be better but can be implement? Perhaps not, it requires a lot of work just to implement the point 1, up to 3 weeks. Its only 3 to 4 months just to rewrite the skill with those points of Call. To the rest the devs won't make changes.

The point 3 of Call should just be implemented in arena, may screw the Wars and the rests. Some charmer use wolfs to get way from high lvls and strong chars (its my case).

On 10/16/2021 at 5:51 AM, Deimus said:

1- Call its already good how it is! Its summons and do what they want! If you don't know bellow lvl 14 the energy that a Charmer have its very low for even be energy consumption when other class have more energy!!

2- Combat healing heal a lot less that Shaman and Necromancer!! It heal at lvl 13 something around 20-25 hp at 1/5 the shaman and necro heals 95 hp at same lvl with 1/5!!

3- Chaos assistant is already related with magic dmg less mdmg less atk and healing!!

If this its done i will leave WS for good!!

I have charmer on lvl 14, i got 82 energy regeneration. Not that low, depends on how u build it

On 10/16/2021 at 5:13 AM, Kamisama said:

3-when charmer is stunned or is under any control skill , wolves will be also stunned 

We need this the most. Its just unfair.

On arena its fair but when you running from a high lvl is unfair!! You have 80 er but did you put money in game right? But i am free player no money to put in the game!! Its because of all crisis, especially when fuel cost €2 per liter.

i am already consider that maybe what the other user said is an option to consider!!

31 minutes ago, Deimus said:

On arena its fair but when you running from a high lvl is unfair!! You have 80 er but did you put money in game right? But i am free player no money to put in the game!! Its because of all crisis, especially when fuel cost €2 per liter.

i am already consider that maybe what the other user said is an option to consider!!

i agree call being what it is now instead it being a constant energy usage skill like seeker's exacerbation

Edited by Formulaone