Jump to content

The unbalanced class


fronkiiing
 Share

Recommended Posts

Every day for the last 2 or 3 years blade dancers has been the favorite class of the game managers they keep giving them more and more buff, i think is time to stop, blade dancer hits 1400-1600 every auto attack on arena players with 50% resilence is it fair? While a caster hits 400, a rogue and ranger hits 800-900 but blade dancer gets special skills every update, plus they have x3 stack resist, they can combo stun with rush and hamstring with 20-30% cd while a caster needs like 60% cd, how is this class fair? Reduce the auto attacks dmg or remove the resist skill, its not fair they get high dmg, low cd on skill, resistance, good defense, im just coming here to let you know what most of warspear players think about blade dancers, thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Resist skill should be reworked a bit. Maybe make the cd of it longer. Currently 20 sec cd for 3 resists is a bit overkill, and it pretty much makes bds weakness, which is the inability to close gaps effectively, barely relevant. Also some counter rework would be fun to see. Possibly instead of dmg reflected being based on the bds damage, it could increase the characters damage reflect stat for a while. For example 20-40-60-80% from 1/4 to 4/4. Would give it some unique uses, and allow for different builds from the somewhat boring meta.

 

4 hours ago, fronkiiing said:

blade dancer hits 1400-1600 every auto attack on arena players with 50% resilence is it fair? While a caster hits 400, a rogue and ranger hits 800-900

Saying bds hit 1400-1600 is a gross over exaggeration though. Yes you hit that on weak geared people, but any rogue and ranger vs those same gears does basically the same damage also. Properly geared people barely get hit 1k . Atleast max i can hit on people with actually good gear is around 900-1,1k, even less if theyre using heavy mermen gears. If you use a non awarded non amped char, ofc you'll get destroyed by any damager with ferocity weps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vavavi said:

Resist skill should be reworked a bit. Maybe make the cd of it longer. Currently 20 sec cd for 3 resists is a bit overkill, and it pretty much makes bds weakness, which is the inability to close gaps effectively, barely relevant. Also some counter rework would be fun to see. Possibly instead of dmg reflected being based on the bds damage, it could increase the characters damage reflect stat for a while. For example 20-40-60-80% from 1/4 to 4/4. Would give it some unique uses, and allow for different builds from the somewhat boring meta.

 

Saying bds hit 1400-1600 is a gross over exaggeration though. Yes you hit that on weak geared people, but any rogue and ranger vs those same gears does basically the same damage also. Properly geared people barely get hit 1k . Atleast max i can hit on people with actually good gear is around 900-1,1k, even less if theyre using heavy mermen gears. If you use a non awarded non amped char, ofc you'll get destroyed by any damager with ferocity weps.

No bro, i have shaman 50% resilence and bd hits 1400-1600, rangers and rogues hits me 800-1000, blade dancers too much broken dmg, resist, cd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 минуты назад, fronkiiing сказал:

No bro, i have shaman 50% resilence and bd hits 1400-1600

I have a druid with 44% stability and for me so much someone else has not beaten

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Друид OneLove said:

I have a druid with 44% stability and for me so much someone else has not beaten

Blade dancer at ur server must be weak xd my server 10+ and books and good use of skill, plus i have books also, with totem weaknes they hit me 1200 but imagine for other classes who has no totem weaknes, plus druids have many healings skill

Edited by fronkiiing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, fronkiiing said:

Blade dancer at ur server must be weak xd my server 10+ and books and good use of skill, plus i have books also, with totem weaknes they hit me 1200 but imagine for other classes who has no totem weaknes, plus druids have many healings skill

Look what you're saying tho. "This full book fully awarded char hits high on my not as well geared char". Im sure a bd, with equal gears as you, wouldn't be hitting that high. Dumb to compare with someone who heavily outgears and outamps you with more books to boot it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, vavavi said:

Look what you're saying tho. "This full book fully awarded char hits high on my not as well geared char". Im sure a bd, with equal gears as you, wouldn't be hitting that high. Dumb to compare with someone who heavily outgears and outamps you with more books to boot it.

Bro how dumb u are or how weak are blade dancer at ur server? Come saphire server and check it all pro bd hits minimum 1400 and the strongest with books 1600

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, fronkiiing said:

No bro, i have shaman 50% resilence and bd hits 1400-1600, rangers and rogues hits me 800-1000, blade dancers too much broken dmg, resist, cd

Cloth users casters arent made for close combat, Obviously any dmg dealer will detroy u, just keep them away from u, do not try to tank them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

Cloth users casters arent made for close combat, Obviously any dmg dealer will detroy u, just keep them away from u, do not try to tank them. 

I understand that but how i can stay away if blade dancer coming with rush skill, if u survive when stun from rush finish, they will have x3 stack resist u cant stun them or use any control skill, they will hit u each attack 1400 while they will resist all ur skill, and they will get their skills back cause they have fast cd, thats the reason why the name of the topic is "the unbalanced class" blade dancer must get nerf, not only them also charmers but this topic is only for bd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, fronkiiing said:

Bro how dumb u are or how weak are blade dancer at ur server? Come saphire server and check it all pro bd hits minimum 1400 and the strongest with books 1600

You're literally just lying. This is with 4/4 pob and +10. Also got 10 books. Also keep in mind this is with no buffs, since mutual buffing usually results in net negative for damage.

 

You've just been killed by people who heavily outgear you 

Edited by vavavi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 the problem i see with bladedancer is the massive boost bladepower offers wich being combined with the rest of the kit bladedancer has is too strong wich can be easly solved by a tonedown wich i cant really come up with due not having in mind right now the bonus it gives right now and i'd like someone to remind me 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, vavavi said:

You're literally just lying. This is with 4/4 pob and +10. Also got 10 books. Also keep in mind this is with no buffs, since mutual buffing usually results in net negative for damage.

 

You've just been killed by people who heavily outgear you 

 

Get arena weapons not pve and ampli 10+ not 7+

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, fronkiiing said:

Get arena weapons not pve and ampli 10+ not 7+

Bro, that is with +10 arena weps.

3 hours ago, lore said:

 the problem i see with bladedancer is the massive boost bladepower offers wich being combined with the rest of the kit bladedancer has is too strong wich can be easly solved by a tonedown wich i cant really come up with due not having in mind right now the bonus it gives right now and i'd like someone to remind me 

The damage isnt that much though. Yea bds single hit dmg is the highest in the game, but thats about it. Rangers do maybe 150 less dmg, but have blessing that can double their hits, and can do it from far away.  Rogues do about same as rangers, maybe a bit less, but with stealth and max speed.

Edited by vavavi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, fronkiiing said:

Bro how dumb u are or how weak are blade dancer at ur server? Come saphire server and check it all pro bd hits minimum 1400 and the strongest with books 1600

 

Refrain from using such words against other members please. You can be as communicative even without the use of such terms.

 

Thank you for the understanding. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2021 at 12:46 AM, vavavi said:

You're literally just lying. This is with 4/4 pob and +10. Also got 10 books. Also keep in mind this is with no buffs, since mutual buffing usually results in net negative for damage.

 

You've just been killed by people who heavily outgear you 

 

Your video is showing  the problem, druid +10 hit u 360 so he need a lot of attacks to kill you , in the case of the druid ( another unbalanced class) u hit to him almost 1.1k, so whit a simple combo u kill him....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gamander said:

Your video is showing  the problem, druid +10 hit u 360 so he need a lot of attacks to kill you , in the case of the druid ( another unbalanced class) u hit to him almost 1.1k, so whit a simple combo u kill him....

I mean, i have 55 resi and +10 mdef, while theyre basically 0 pene

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm gonna throw it out there, even if people will hard disagree, I don't think BD is that OP if you care about anything except 1v1 fights.

I think a small (not really small) nerf like making Power of the Blades a skill with constant mana consumption would be a good enough rebalance.

That way BDs will have to be more aware of skill-spamming, change pene enchants, and then you can remove the buff with relics or skills or mana depletion. That would be enough IMO.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bladedancers are strong and they tend to have the highest dmg yes, but that doesn't make them the best and most OP class. Majority of the ones u see that can be considered strong aren't tanking like a tank but rather as a dmger so it's not the class it's the build people keep using on them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...