Future druid rebalancing

ATTENTION, BECAUSE I DID NOT LEARN ENGLISH, THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR WAS USED FOR TRANSLATION !!!

Since in the future, we will have a LARGE rebalance, I decided to create this theme in order to raise a little activity in the Druidic community.

1. Lack of motivation to buy and pump Singing, Tornado and Punishing Roots

The first problem that I want to discuss is the lack of any motivation to buy, pump and use Singing, Tornado and Punishing Roots, due to the fact that they:

1. Take up the space that the book / skill could take

2. Few where are applicable in actual content

3. Weak compared to other skills

4. Consumes (Tornado) a lot of mana while giving a minimum of benefit.

Forest Singing

Druids' opinion on the skill:

2 - a very effective skill against melee

4 - useful in pvp

6 - useless in PvE

1 - very random

My opinion on the skill:

Not a bad skill in any 5v5 arena, but under a large number of conditions, for example, the most banal absence of a Mage in a party or a Mage nearby, or for example if Rey does not get a Vengeful Shot. I see no reason to strengthen above 1/4, I myself have it, but the skill has already been removed from the panel.

Punishing roots

Druids' opinion on the skill:

9 - good against melee

9 - useful in pvp

1 - useless in PvE

13 - there is no point in settling

My opinion on the skill:

The best of the worst, not bad in GvG and in the mass arena, no more in PvE, it is used even less often, you can buy it, but it's not worth skill points.

2. Useless Up Secret Communication 1346917024_.png.d46b27c7a8c91698abde4a1a4488a0e2.png.a99a8d990ef8ee9d0355afd45d691de2.png

Updating 9.3 I quote Holms "The druid was not doing well due to the lack of proper support potential. The resulting improvements should help the class catch up and start feeling more confident" if you look like this, did it help? No, the buff for breaking through is not needed by anyone other than the Druid himself, and all the damages have already collected a cap or approached the cap, even the Guardian fix improved the Druid's position, and even Oak Skin makes the Druid more useful than Communication1346917024_.png.d46b27c7a8c91698abde4a1a4488a0e2.png.a99a8d990ef8ee9d0355afd45d691de2.png!

However, I want to note that if the skill is brought to mind, it can make the Druid more popular, now personally I have the skill pumped into 4/4 to me, it really went to me and I actively use it, if you look from the other side, then personally for me the masses healed greatly facilitated my life and for whom -that might have liked the penetration buff. In the next rebalance, I would like to see his ap.

What is the problem with Secret Communication?

- radius of action if one of the teammates did not respect the distance

- Punch has a cap

- Link itself gives less dd

- a short duration of the buff + this is a massive heal, which is why we need to throw it a little on CD + manacost (32 4/4) = big problems with mana.

- lack of normal distribution in the party

What should I change?

1. Remove slice Heal and Break

2. Increase the heal itself (not much)

3. Replace the buff with Accuracy / Penetration, Crit / Crit Power Instead, increase the CD of the skill itself.

5. Tornado

Now, separately about the tornado, in my immodest opinion this is perhaps the weakest skill of the Druid, at leveling 4/4 the Tornado consumes 36 mana, while Nimbus is one of Druly's top skills giving top fat consumes 30, Pet, Secret Link and Barrier which are so they will consume 32 hundreds of times better than the Tornado, and then the question arises, why was the Tornado given such a manacost? What does this Tornado give in general? well, with his microscopic size, he cuts 50% of the movement speed for 7 seconds only if my memory serves me comrade Melom wrote that the debuff on the movement speed cut only works in the area of the Tornado, that is, 3x3 because of which the enemy will sooner run away from the area of the tornado than the debuff will completely pass, which only kills the desire to pump it to full.

What have I changed?

Would increase the radius by n * n +, change the debuff from movement speed cut to the attack speed debuff, and CD + would remove damage and reduce mana cost. It would be nice to look at such a Tornado in the masses, but it is unlikely that they will start pumping it because of this, but at least there will be more benefits from it than it is now

6. Fix / Change Halo and Roots

I do not think there is anyone not a secret about the immobility of these two skills of Drulya, because I am very worried about Halo and bosu that he will repeat the history of Communication I would like to propose a couple of changes, as well as a small fix of roots in exchange for ADEQUATE AND GOOD APP IN PVE. Fix the roots, I propose to increase the CD of the skill by 1 sec and reduce the duration by 1 sec, this is how it will turn out with different % CD.

Full arena 29 crit CD 57.3% CD:

14 × (1− (57.3 ÷ (57.3 + 100) = 8.9 sec Roots CD, duration of the skill 5 sec + take the locks of the castle with a different number of partners:

1 nap + 25% = action time 6.2 sec, 2.7 sec window between roots

2 naps + 30% = duration 6.5 sec, 2.5 sec window between roots

3 naps + 35% = duration 6.7 sec, 2.2 sec window between roots

4 naps + 40% = duration 7 sec, 1.9 sec window between roots

As you can see, such a Druid will not have full control onli roots, besides, in some 2 * 2, 3 * 3 and maybe 4 * 4, such a Druid will not have full control with the Ball309180689_.png.c58c4669aefcc39c76c3188f6a9ca35a-1.png.7c53c872d4f2725c879325f78d225348.png because of the window between the Ball and Roots without speaking already about Horns and other Persians with defensive stats that will Block or Dodge the Ball309180689_.png.c58c4669aefcc39c76c3188f6a9ca35a-1.png.7c53c872d4f2725c879325f78d225348.png.

Full led 30 on CD and crit CD: 14 × (1− (66.4 ÷ (66.4 + 100) = 8.4 sec CD of Roots, duration of the skill 5 sec + take the relay of the castle with a different number of partners:

1 nap + 25% = action time 6.2 sec, 2.2 sec window between roots

2 naps + 30% = duration 6.5 sec, 1.9 sec window between roots

3 naps + 35% = duration 6.7 sec, 1.7 sec window between roots

4 napa + 40% = duration 7 sec, 1.4 sec window between roots

Here it is the same as with the first, but in 4 * 4 and 5 * 5 it will already be possible to have full control onli roots.

Full led 30 per CD, crit CD, CD book and bank + 15% to CD: 14 × (1− (88.4 ÷ (88.4 + 100) = 7 sec CD at Roots, here, without any calculations, we can say that such a Drule will be able to control full with only carnies if the knsh does not counter it first. P.s can probably throw another 0.5 - 1 sec CD to the roots. Ps are unlikely to be made from Dru by relevance in PvE Priest, so it seems to me to cut the roots for 5 seconds of the action time and throw 40 seconds to the CD will not be reasonable.

Now Nimbus, there are a lot of complaints about the skill in the ARENA and it is not unreasonable because it gives Druul good fat for good, although I want to note the Shamans in the GvG or the Arena that can hardly merge on the same heal without Nimbus.

Let's start with the fact that the skill is imbalanced only in the Arena in PvE, this is an average skill that is not suitable for everyone, because in order for it to give the maximum benefit, you / Napa must have a lot of HP to heal a lot and a good point so as not to lose all those healing hp soazu with one poke, which is why it turns out that the skill in PvE is average and does not imbue as in the arena.

2 suggestions for change can be found here

2 часа назад, Kamisama сказал:

GOD .... you want to make druid a monster ? 

I want to make it more relevant and better

Well, I'll like if druid put more base cd on stun skills, due it can permanent on enemies, and I think it need be nerfed in Patronage in the aspect pvp

2 часа назад, Zedeght сказал:

Well, I'll like if druid put more base cd on stun skills, due it can permanent on enemies, and I think it need be nerfed in Patronage in the aspect pvp

I am against the nerf of the Patronage, but I am not against changing its mechanic, if the roots are nerfed, then let them do something with the banks of purification

В 15.10.2021 в 21:14, Друид OneLove сказал:

You need to make another post in english with yours suggestions

В 28.10.2021 в 14:18, NissanEU Ws сказал:

inv a druid in 2v2 arena and u win , no need arguments 

a character who represents something only in the arena in 2v2 what we deserve (buy other cans of cleansing)

3 hours ago, Друид OneLove said:

character who represents something only in the arena in 2v2 what we deserve (buy other cans of cleansing)

Ur talking like druid cant buy it too