Redemption

Eofortun

On the 15th of October 2021 it was announced on the official WS Facebook that the next big balance will be in the 2nd half of December. I ask you to review all the mistakes made with the Rogue class, there is no late game for the class as it does not get any vacancy in high level guild for not contributing anything in GvGs, as compared to a Chief or Hunter it is insignificant. I already want to stop rogue like many others have done, this is shameful.

* Change the skill pve frenzy which is rubbish, leave it with constant consumption.

Give the class a damage boost skill, ridicule every other dmg in the game has a damage boost minus rogues.

from BR - Tourmaline

1 hour ago, Eofortun said:

On the 15th of October 2021 it was announced on the official WS Facebook that the next big balance will be in the 2nd half of December. I ask you to review all the mistakes made with the Rogue class, there is no late game for the class as it does not get any vacancy in high level guild for not contributing anything in GvGs, as compared to a Chief or Hunter it is insignificant. I already want to stop rogue like many others have done, this is shameful.

* Change the skill pve frenzy which is rubbish, leave it with constant consumption.

Give the class a damage boost skill, ridicule every other dmg in the game has a damage boost minus rogues.

from BR - Tourmaline

I support the things that you have put , the class of rogue need a buff

Giving rogues increased resist stat during stealth might be a nice buff.  Or a chance to not be instantly revealed by the first hit to counter detect pots. Something like, 5-10-15-20-25% resist per point used in stealth. Or 30-40-50-60-70% chance to not be unstealthed after first hit taken while in stealth. Some way to counter detection pots, that doesn't make them completely useless anyway.

I have an idea Rework stealth

Increase the physical damage of the next attack also obtains a invulnerability to the first attack received, if the skill is interrupted, the increase in damage will continue until the skill recharges again

Like the key class talent but better xd