[2021.10.15] Skill Rebalance. News

Holmes

On 11/4/2021 at 9:28 PM, Buuuu said:

Can remove no 1 fears but there shud be more balance in the skills. U urself use jump pot when hp low lol. N u cry here to remove them

He wont benefit from jump pots unless have a healer in pt. u on the other hand play chief and shaman both of which are broken in their own way and you know it, arena will seem more fair without in-house use of castle pots because except hunter and lock almost every class in mc have self healing skill which is absurd in a way. 

dk reserves 

barb combat fury

Rogues trickiest technique

where on the other hand all elf dmg classes dont have any healing skill

comparing with elf damage classes: 

bd no heal 

mages no heal

rangers no heal

seekers no heal( high dependence on life steal)

I would highly recommend inability of using castle pots in arena,

i really dont mind castle scrolls or heal pots as eric said those are just buffs 

during fights usage of castle pots is totally unfair on any side either mc or elf. :)

Well I'll say, pvp is the most broken thing in this game because there's no neutrality nor limitation. If there was, it'll be about skills vs "I'm rich in a pro guild with rare books and mermen gear." In arena they should limit players with books, and etc and give them a set of certain gear and abilities availability. Therefore, it can be about skills and teamwork. Make it the "fair fight" every player keep whining about. As for war and pve, no limitations. 

2 hours ago, Necromaa said:

seekers no heal( high dependence on life steal)

This shows that you don't know much about the game. Seekers have a heal combo and actually got it before rogue.

Hope to enhance the warlock's ability to fight the healer alone.

Of the 80 people in my guild,I am the only one playing warlock.So the warlock's position in everyone's mind.one may well imagine.

On 11/12/2021 at 6:47 AM, Betelgeuse said:

Hope to enhance the warlock's ability to fight the healer alone.

Of the 80 people in my guild,I am the only one playing warlock.So the warlock's position in everyone's mind.one may well imagine.

Then those who play other classes dont know how to play a warlock or they really dont know how strong that class is. And the game is more about group fighting not 1vs1.

warlocks are already strong that class doesn’t need enhancement 

Edited by Necromaa

40 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Then those who play other classes dont know how to play a warlock or they really dont know how strong that class is.

I play warlock as well as other classes.

In fact, I'm 1 of the 3 only full greatness warlocks in the whole server.

Could you elaborate on how the class is strong? 

:suspicious1:

I'd love to hear rational well justified thoughts about this. 

Please don't state obvious and generic stuff like "it can stun many people" and " Have infinite stun cycle".

Edited by TheCaster

16 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Then those who play other classes dont know how to play a warlock or they really dont know how strong that class is. And the game is more about group fighting not 1vs1.

warlocks are already strong that class doesn’t need enhancement 

A "strong warlock" at minimum is +9 in a pro guild. Warlocks are hell of weak.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I wish here is the best place for this subject, I think it is.

The issue that Im going to tell is not certainly about the skills themselves, but a part of skills that so important in my opinion (I think %90 of the players have the same opinion about this)

I want to give the example of my own character, chieftain. I got two cloth and two light mermen items that each has own active skills and chieftain has an active expert skill exhausting significant amount of energy periodically. 

Let me go deeper, I have energy regen attribute at all the possible slots, at items itself (on cloak, amulet, boots) and with crystals (on belt and on both rings, all great charmed), so it is 148, and have 238 maximum energy that is not bad. Total energy consumption periodically by two mermen skills and one expert skill is 19 units per 2 sec., equally 47.5 units per 5 sec. My energy regen is 74 units per 5 sec. in fight, so 26.5 energy last for my other skills for each 5 sec. But unfortunatelly it satisfies only one skill as you know.

So, I am getting nearly max energy regen possible, but it lets only 1 skill to use per 5 sec.

It may not sound like a problem by reading here. But it annoys so much while playing. Deactivation of mermen skills when energy is finished make me so angry while fighting, and Im going to use them again consuming some more energy to activate them.

You should say use energy potions when your energy is finished. But it sounds a bit absurd that having max energy regen but can't overcome with energy consumption.

I wish Warspear Team makes something about this problem too.

Thanks for reading this long article :thanks:

8 minutes ago, IIturkII said:

Hello everyone, I wish here is the best place for this subject, I think it is.

The issue that Im going to tell is not certainly about the skills themselves, but a part of skills that so important in my opinion (I think %90 of the players have the same opinion about this)

I want to give the example of my own character, chieftain. I got two cloth and two light mermen items that each has own active skills and chieftain has an active expert skill exhausting significant amount of energy periodically. 

Let me go deeper, I have energy regen attribute at all the possible slots, at items itself (on cloak, amulet, boots) and with crystals (on belt and on both rings, all great charmed), so it is 148, and have 238 maximum energy that is not bad. Total energy consumption periodically by two mermen skills and one expert skill is 19 units per 2 sec., equally 47.5 units per 5 sec. My energy regen is 74 units per 5 sec. in fight, so 26.5 energy last for my other skills for each 5 sec. But unfortunatelly it satisfies only one skill as you know.

So, I am getting nearly max energy regen possible, but it lets only 1 skill to use per 5 sec.

It may not sound like a problem by reading here. But it annoys so much while playing. Deactivation of mermen skills when energy is finished make me so angry while fighting, and Im going to use them again consuming some more energy to activate them.

You should say use energy potions when your energy is finished. But it sounds a bit absurd that having max energy regen but can't overcome with energy consumption.

I wish Warspear Team makes something about this problem too.

Thanks for reading this long article :thanks:

that just means you have to choose between what you currently have the possibility of not using all those skills with constant energy consumption at once

(i dont think 90% of players have 2 pieces of mermen from 2 different set in addition to constant energy consumption skill )

10 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

(i dont think 90% of players have 2 pieces of mermen from 2 different set in addition to constant energy consumption skill )

I did not mean %90 have 2 of mermen, I meant %90 of playes suffers from energy problem, even they have not any mermen sets.

Those players can overcome with using energy regen items and crystals against me. But that is a problem too, they need to use many energy regen items. Energy consumption is so high bay the way.

18 minutes ago, IIturkII said:

I did not mean %90 have 2 of mermen, I meant %90 of playes suffers from energy problem, even they have not any mermen sets.

Those players can overcome with using energy regen items and crystals against me. But that is a problem too, they need to use many energy regen items. Energy consumption is so high bay the way.

Cost of obtaining higher power. Lets see, have you try to using mana gear? You need plenty of mana to back up the consumption or else high mana regen doesn't mean anything. Plus, you're using a chief that have a skill to regenerate mana. Now you know, now you've learned. Also, take advantage of them mana pots. Nothing to be ashame of using it.

Edited by Speedom

1 hour ago, IIturkII said:

tbh i dont think 90% of players suffer from energy problem unless they spam skills mindlessly

only low level players who dont have energy regen on gear and those with many constant energy consumption skills

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

have you try to using mana gear? You need plenty of mana to back up the consumption or else high mana regen doesn't mean anything.

It seems you've not read my writing at all, the answer of the unnecessary question above is below.

2 hours ago, IIturkII said:

I have energy regen attribute at all the possible slots, at items itself (on cloak, amulet, boots) and with crystals (on belt and on both rings, all great charmed), so it is 148, and have 238 maximum energy that is not bad.

AND-----

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

you're using a chief that have a skill to regenerate mana.

Do you know that skill resists with a chance like %90 even on mobs (I've not seen it worked at boss yet)

Now you learnt it :smiley_3:

Edited by IIturkII
wrong letter causing wrong word

3 minutes ago, IIturkII said:

It seems you've not read my writing at all, the answer of the unnecessary question above is below.

I said mana build, not mana regeneration build. Seems like you didn't comprehend my writing.

4 minutes ago, IIturkII said:

what here says?

Look dude. When I mean by mana build. I was referring towards mana crystals, mana rings mana scrolls, mana pots. A little mix here and there. It was method to you can try out. Obviously, 238 wasn't enough, and I was giving you alternative ideas. Drop your pride my guy. It's a simple yes or no.

I have

• 2x energy rings
  • Great charmed cloak with wisdom crystal
  • I have never seen an energy scroll in the game yet
  • Having all above should be enough, should not be needed energy potions, it is my opinion.

Consuming all my power on energy problem, and still having a need to use potions. Its abnormal.

10 minutes ago, IIturkII said:

I have

• 2x energy rings
  • Great charmed cloak with wisdom crystal
  • I have never seen an energy scroll in the game yet
  • Having all above should be enough, should not be needed energy potions, it is my opinion.

Consuming all my power on energy problem, and still having a need to use potions. Its abnormal.

Yea. I feel ya on that. I still wish that increase mana and mana regeneration per level like they do with HP and HP regeneration. 100mp from lv1 to lv30 is ridiculous. In that case, players like you and the others such as Seekers and Warlocks with mermen gear stack with skills shouldn't have the issue. I brought this up countless time, and I believe everyone should be able to agree with me on that because it make sense right?

Edited by Speedom

16 minutes ago, Speedom said:

I still wish that increase mana and mana regeneration per level like they do with HP and HP regeneration.

Yes, most probably it would be a good solution.

8 hours ago, IIturkII said:

I have never seen an energy scroll in the game yet

Actually there is a really powerful energy scroll from the castle, if you have mermen pieces you should be able to get it relatively easy. They basically double your mana regen and last 15 minutes.

8 hours ago, IIturkII said:

I have never seen an energy scroll in the game yet

9 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

Actually there is a really powerful energy scroll from the castle, if you have mermen pieces you should be able to get it relatively easy. They basically double your mana regen and last 15 minutes.

Screenshot_20211206-005717_Warspear Online.jpg

6 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

5 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Screenshot_20211206-005717_Warspear Online.jpg

Yes 😍, I forgot it.

But a bit expensive since it is the most powerful mana consumable 😕

Blade dancers has 40% passive auto attack, 3 stacks resistances, rush and hamstring fast cd and can make stun combo, in a war or arena blade dancers dont need resist buff or cd buff or defence buff because they have everything, so they can use pots and cards dmg plus castle buff, a pro bd hits  vs arena players 1500-2000 inside the arena is that fair? Bd need must get reduce auto attack or remove resistance, all dmgers, warlocks, hunters, seekers, rangers has active skills with constantly mana reduction, but blade dancers dont need to sacrify anything,  so i think this rebalance skill must focus on whats too broken like blade dancers and charmers and after that rebuild some skills of the weaker classes

Edited by beto

12 hours ago, beto said:

a pro bd hits  vs arena players 1500-2000 inside the arena is that fair?

Wonder when ppl will realise that their +8 arena set isnt supposed to be great against a fully booked fully buffed +10 char. You'll never hit that high vs anyone equally geared. It's same as saying a +10 char killing a +5 one fast is unbalanced.

12 hours ago, beto said:

Blade dancers has 40% passive auto attack, 3 stacks resistances, rush and hamstring fast cd and can make stun combo, in a war or arena blade dancers dont need resist buff or cd buff or defence buff because they have everything, so they can use pots and cards dmg plus castle buff, a pro bd hits  vs arena players 1500-2000 inside the arena is that fair? Bd need must get reduce auto attack or remove resistance, all dmgers, warlocks, hunters, seekers, rangers has active skills with constantly mana reduction, but blade dancers dont need to sacrify anything,  so i think this rebalance skill must focus on whats too broken like blade dancers and charmers and after that rebuild some skills of the weaker classes

I rather the devs nerf arena than any classes. What I mean is by limiting the cans and cannots. For example like disabling books, make skills 3/5, etc. This will make arena more about skills vs p2w as it's currently at. 

Edited by Speedom

1 hour ago, vavavi said:

Wonder when ppl will realise that their +8 arena set isnt supposed to be great against a fully booked fully buffed +10 char. You'll never hit that high vs anyone equally geared. It's same as saying a +10 char killing a +5 one fast is unbalanced.

Dude bd is supossed to tank not to be 2nd best dmg in game . Now they even have piercing talent that does piercing dmg every 6th attack. Resist ! Their aoe stun also give u 1 resist and  they can perma stun. But ur still talking how  bd is balanced . And  about dmg in arena thats true it depends on class tanks take 1.1k but im sure healers and other can take even more with full greatness. And u cant say full books bd does that dmg when there are other chars that have same books and doesnt do same dmg . Btw i dont know which books can give u that amount of dmg. I cant wait now for some biased reply

Edited by Santa Claus

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

Dude bd is supossed to tank not to be 2nd best dmg in game

It was supposed to be, but a tank without a shield would never work. Then they started to give him several skills to make it a dmg class, and now it is what it is today.

they even have piercing talent that does piercing dmg every 6th attack

There is not.

And  about dmg in arena thats true it depends on class tanks take 1.1k but im sure healers and other can take even more with full greatness. And u cant say full books bd does that dmg when there are other chars that have same books and doesnt do same dmg . Btw i dont know which books can give u that amount of dmg. I cant wait now for some biased reply

I don't think the class is unbalanced because it hits so much damage in auto attacks. The dancer only has 3 damage skills, 1 of which is a bleed and the other does little damage and has a high cooldown, he has to do auto attacks to do good damage, you can't count on his damage skills. Also to do all this damage they use axes which are quite slow.

40% attack strength is pretty fair, especially when the class doesn't have other good skills to deal damage and doesn't have area damage, you can see that other classes like charmers give 55% strength to their dogs and make them deal damage, almost equivalent to a bd in auto attack, and they deal area damage in that same damage, and dogs attack faster than a bd, or a chief made up of damage skills with percentages that exceed twice the character's base damage. Bd is a single target damage class, of course you would expect high damage.

Plus he doesn't have a good defense or a cure either. For example, again charmer can use shields that greatly increase defense and can use block, and can increase your defense, hp and block, it has a very good healing that works well even with little magic damage, chief has a skill that reduces a lot of damage that he gets, and can heal and increase his defense as well, while bd only has a little parry and a weak magic shield.

In terms of damage it's well balanced, I just think that with the combination of a good resistance, it makes the class pretty deadly, that's the problem.

Edited by Fabr

3 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Dude bd is supossed to tank not to be 2nd best dmg in game . Now they even have piercing talent that does piercing dmg every 6th attack. Resist ! Their aoe stun also give u 1 resist and  they can perma stun. But ur still talking how  bd is balanced . And  about dmg in arena thats true it depends on class tanks take 1.1k but im sure healers and other can take even more with full greatness. And u cant say full books bd does that dmg when there are other chars that have same books and doesnt do same dmg . Btw i dont know which books can give u that amount of dmg. I cant wait now for some biased reply

Idk about balanced or being biased, i just know the dmg numbers are a lie.

8 hours ago, vavavi said:

Hahahahahaha i have shaman full greatness 10+ with 10 books ;)

5 hours ago, Fabr said:

It was supposed to be, but a tank without a shield would never work. Then they started to give him several skills to make it a dmg class, and now it is what it is today.

There is not.

I don't think the class is unbalanced because it hits so much damage in auto attacks. The dancer only has 3 damage skills, 1 of which is a bleed and the other does little damage and has a high cooldown, he has to do auto attacks to do good damage, you can't count on his damage skills. Also to do all this damage they use axes which are quite slow.

40% attack strength is pretty fair, especially when the class doesn't have other good skills to deal damage and doesn't have area damage, you can see that other classes like charmers give 55% strength to their dogs and make them deal damage, almost equivalent to a bd in auto attack, and they deal area damage in that same damage, and dogs attack faster than a bd, or a chief made up of damage skills with percentages that exceed twice the character's base damage. Bd is a single target damage class, of course you would expect high damage.

Plus he doesn't have a good defense or a cure either. For example, again charmer can use shields that greatly increase defense and can use block, and can increase your defense, hp and block, it has a very good healing that works well even with little magic damage, chief has a skill that reduces a lot of damage that he gets, and can heal and increase his defense as well, while bd only has a little parry and a weak magic shield.

In terms of damage it's well balanced, I just think that with the combination of a good resistance, it makes the class pretty deadly, that's the problem.

Imagine in a fight bd hits u 1400, and u cant use any control skill on him because have 3x stack resist, but they are able to stun u from hamstring, rush, and crystal stun, and they dont need sacrifice anything atleast they must make the auto attack constantly mana reduction, and remove or nerf that resist

Im so disappointed, i was expecting good news for chieftain on this update,

But it makes feel unmotivated, i say that because is one of the classes that only survives with bear shield, now is nerfed , and the most wanted "dealing stun" needs to be casted by another unsteady skill

9 hours ago, vavavi said:

Idk about balanced or being biased, i just know the dmg numbers are a lie.

Which numbers ? I dont see anything but ur  attack i dont have info of ur stats or stats of that druid

7 hours ago, beto said:

Hahahahahaha i have shaman full greatness 10+ with 10 books ;)

Then you just lie, or go in arena with no buffs against fully buffed people.

Which numbers ? I dont see anything but ur  attack i dont have info of ur stats or stats of that druid

56 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Then you just lie, or go in arena with no buffs against fully buffed people.

U just are not in same lvl than blade dancers from us- saphire xdd dont join conversation if u dont know xdd

• Nolan locked this topic
  • Holmes unpinned this topic