[2021.10.15] Skill Rebalance. News

Holmes

9 hours ago, Lwn said:

here are so many mc stun/control skills can also be removed by elfs using purification pots. (Without including de-buff skills) 

Can you name them then? All shamans use earthquake 1/5 lol so that’s exempt.

9 hours ago, Lwn said:

Rouges "kick in the back" which is very important skill can also be removed by the purification pot and they have chance based stun skill and combo.

You said stun/control skills. Mcs have multiple stuns we can’t remove which last 5+ sec long.. barb rush/shield strike, shaman blind, warlock stun pool/fear, rogue new stun “which is broken asf” , necros sleep skill “this skill can be cycled 24/7 in a 2v2 match” which again is broken asf. It’s not fair that we can’t remove any of those but you can remove our main control skills such as Druids root skill, Paladin fetters skill, rangers cage skill, priest armistice skill. Purification pots only benefit elves by removing debuffs vs mc… mcs remove all of elves long duration control skills with purify pots… so it would be fair to take them out the game correct? You sound worried about purification pots being removed from arena, that’s how you know it benefits mcs more.

4 hours ago, KingEricc said:

You said stun/control skills. Mcs have multiple stuns we can’t remove which last 5+ sec long.. barb rush/shield strike, shaman blind, warlock stun pool/fear, rogue new stun “which is broken asf” , necros sleep skill “this skill can be cycled 24/7 in a 2v2 match” which again is broken asf. It’s not fair that we can’t remove any of those but you can remove our main control skills such as Druids root skill, Paladin fetters skill, rangers cage skill, priest armistice skill. Purification pots only benefit elves by removing debuffs vs mc… mcs remove all of elves long duration control skills with purify pots… so it would be fair to take them out the game correct? You sound worried about purification pots being removed from arena, that’s how you know it benefits mcs more.

Seems like you worried much about the Mcs skill , when there are many control skills (low duration) can be removed by purification pots.

Let's make all elf base skill as chance stun/control skill like barb and rogues have. Imagine when a bd and a paladin do aoe stuns just by clicking area but Mcs need hit with skill which can be either parried or blocked.

You saying about warlock pool stun which need a combo to stun like druids usually do , Mcs cant remove druids aoe sleep with purification pot and it's similar to necros base sleep skill.

2x2 is no more broken with necros or locks since devs bring "Resistance" in game and no one using them for arena usually.

Warlocks 3 expert de-buff can be removed by purification pot , necro and dk as well. Dark seal reduce massive heal of druid and paladin which also can be removed by purification pot.

Bd aoe stun duration is 7 seconds with 8-9 seconds normally

No other MCS have such long stun duration with low duration of cd. Which also can't be removed by purification pot.

It’s not fair that we can’t remove any of those but you can remove our main control skills

I already mentioned those MCS control skill which also can be removed by elfs using purification pots.

Druids root skill, Paladin fetters skill, rangers cage skill, priest armistice skill

This classes u mentioned have 2 3 stuns + their base stuns . Look shaman only 1 pure stun ( blind ) . Chief no stun n vice versa 

Off topic:

Mcoin relics need to be buff. 10% chance is joke. Castle relic 5% never works for the casters. Buffing the relics can play a role in balancing the game too.

Off Topic x2: Lower the talent tree knowledge price. Sheesh!

2 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Off Topic x2: Lower the talent tree knowledge price. Sheesh!

It's not supposed to be completed in a month. That's a long lasting feature after all. 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

It's not supposed to be completed in a month. That's a long lasting feature after all. 

I mean, the stat boost are TRASH! .75% 😆

Everyone just want the skill booster in it. 3/3 and get 1.25% or 1 sec duration. That's like trying to make the game look cool with some off brand shades.

@Nolan @Holmes

Here you can see how ridiculously strong the Seeker is in PvE, the basic damage level is very high, I kill myself with 2 punches and I'm supposed to have my PvP set and he uses PvE set. 

I don't have as much faith in rebalancing when the Developers tell you "It's not a game to play alone" but every day they make certain class is OP and independent, to kill a BOSS who isn't supposed to kill him alone. 

Screenshot_20211104-094156_Warspear Online.jpg

12 minutes ago, Danfake said:

I'm supposed to have my PvP set and he uses PvE set. 

are those mobs and bosses pvp or pve mobs?

i tested getting hit by mobs there and they hit me more when i wore pvp set than when i used pve set

7 minutes ago, Danfake said:

@Nolan @Holmes

Here you can see how ridiculously strong the Seeker is in PvE, the basic damage level is very high, I kill myself with 2 punches and I'm supposed to have my PvP set and he uses PvE set. 

I don't have as much faith in rebalancing when the Developers tell you "It's not a game to play alone" but every day they make certain class is OP and independent, to kill a BOSS who isn't supposed to kill him alone. 

I never understand how seekers maintain their mana with 3 mana drain skills. Well clearly, that's a rich Seeker. And definitely not the only class that can solo that boss when it's well-built.

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

I mean, the stat boost are TRASH! .75% 😆

Everyone just want the skill booster in it. 3/3 and get 1.25% or 1 sec duration. That's like trying to make the game look cool with some off brand shades.

That's another story. More like a discount on Knowledge needed they need to be buffed in terms of numbers. 

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

are those mobs and bosses pvp or pve mobs?

i tested getting hit by mobs there and they hit me more when i wore pvp set than when i used pve set

They are PvE, only in GvG are mobs PvP

2 hours ago, Speedom said:

I never understand how seekers maintain their mana with 3 mana drain skills. Well clearly, that's a rich Seeker. And definitely not the only class that can solo that boss when it's well-built.

The game itself allows you to be stronger to the class that are already strong, full of buff, skill and relics so that certain class are OP. 

2 hours ago, Danfake said:

@Nolan @Holmes

Aqui você pode ver o quão ridiculamente forte o Seeker é em PvE, o nível de dano básico é muito alto, eu me mato com 2 socos e devo ter meu conjunto de PvP e ele usa o conjunto de PvE. 

Não tenho tanta fé no reequilíbrio quando os Desenvolvedores dizem "Não é um jogo para jogar sozinho", mas todos os dias eles fazem com que determinada classe seja OP e independente, para matar um BOSS que não deveria matá-lo sozinho. 

Screenshot_20211104-094156_Warspear Online.jpgwell, there should be a nerf on the seeker's damage, it's absurd like killing ALL classes in 5s, or nerfing vampirism cure

7 hours ago, Buuuu said:

This classes u mentioned have 2 3 stuns + their base stuns . Look shaman only 1 pure stun ( blind ) . Chief no stun n vice versa 

Why you all fear them removing castle pots from using during arena battle so much? I don’t see the problem taking them out. It should’ve never been allowed either way. We don’t care about the heal castle pots being used as it is a buff. But being able to use pots during arena battle should be withdrawn from the game. Do you not agree? Or do you agree because you simply need them to win vs elf. I’ve personally seen you spam atleast 6-7 purification/tele castle pots in arena 😂😂😂 you know they benefit mc more, that’s why you fear of them being removed so much. Admit it. We all know you depend heavily on them. You’re a joke without them. Never taken seriously😂

36 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Why you all fear them removing castle pots from using during arena battle so much?

Can remove no 1 fears but there shud be more balance in the skills. U urself use jump pot when hp low lol. N u cry here to remove them

4 hours ago, Danfake said:

@Nolan @Holmes

A rich seeker maybe, obviously will destroy you in 2 hits xd

These types of players are the ones that ppl  use as Examples of how "x" class is strong.

4 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

A rich seeker maybe, obviously will destroy you in 2 hits xd

These types of players are the ones that ppl  use as Examples of how "x" class is strong.

Regardless if the player is rich or not, it is not the point that I wanted to imply, the Seeker does exaggeratedly high damage with a PvE set, his basic dps destroys you, I was using a PvP set, he was using PvE equipment, in addition to the ease that it has certain classes to do anything alone, it is not the same with all classes.

4 minutes ago, Danfake said:
Regardless if the player is rich or not, it is not the point that I wanted to imply, the Seeker does exaggeratedly high damage with a PvE set, his basic dps destroys you, I was using a PvP set, he was using PvE equipment, in addition to the ease that it has certain classes to do anything alone, it is not the same with all classes.

It's a dmg character, which you expected. 

Tbh the necro/priest don't have many options in front of them.

give a stun for chieftain, rugged hide already sucks lasting only 12s no to mention is a active skill so you have to active it then you get a control abililty next you rugged hide end then you die miserably,  the classe is good for gvg but for x1 & arena is fragile , like seekers was in the past. talking in seekers this classe has 3 control abilitys and chieftain has zero

3 hours ago, Danfake said:

You was in a situation against a +10 mermen gear, high attack speed, high dmg seeker and decided to 1v1 him with your Necro. Of course you're going get mauled. Should've called for reinforcement or stayed in your lane.

3 hours ago, nilozero said:

give a stun for chieftain, rugged hide already sucks lasting only 12s no to mention is a active skill so you have to active it then you get a control abililty next you rugged hide end then you die miserably,  the classe is good for gvg but for x1 & arena is fragile , like seekers was in the past. talking in seekers this classe has 3 control abilitys and chieftain has zero

Ok you can't compare with Seeker as it's an older character with a different purpose lol. Seeker day 1 was the considered a "dummy class" and they got the buff they needed. Their dmg makes up the lack in defence they have. Their Harad shield is still glass and that's why we called them The Glass Cannon. 

5 hours ago, MANIAC said:

Give druid an AOE heal, its very useless in Pve content right now(dungeons/raids)

Give druis this give druid this . Druid is already broken instead of giving them why shouldnt we remove some things from them . Ppl here cry how druid is bad in pve and its not. If it was on mc side every1 would play it , only reson  ppl say its bad is bcs  warden and bd dont need healers.  You can even go with dmg build and be something like charmer with good cd druid can also spawn 4 minions.

32 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Give druis this give druid this . Druid is already broken instead of giving them why shouldnt we remove some things from them . Ppl here cry how druid is bad in pve and its not. If it was on mc side every1 would play it , only reson  ppl say its bad is bcs  warden and bd dont need healers.  You can even go with dmg build and be something like charmer with good cd druid can also spawn 4 minions.

Cd build druid can summon 3 and it's range. Druid are balanced, in my opinion, in terms of cc, support and dmg as a healer. They don't need any nerf. For those who's complaining about their infinite stun cycle, it's no different with Warlock(obviously different style). Counter it with resistance stats and relics as well. This game is cross faction in arena. In addition, BD, Mage, Chief, Barb, WD(resist build and skill) can counter with a click of a button well timed. I've said this so many times in the game and on forum. I rather see classes get buffed that needs it to be op vs nerfing an op class because your low tier class can't compete with the meta.

7 hours ago, Speedom said:

Cd build druid can summon 3 and it's range. Druid are balanced, in my opinion, in terms of cc, support and dmg as a healer. They don't need any nerf. For those who's complaining about their infinite stun cycle, it's no different with Warlock(obviously different style). Counter it with resistance stats and relics as well. This game is cross faction in arena. In addition, BD, Mage, Chief, Barb, WD(resist build and skill) can counter with a click of a button well timed. I've said this so many times in the game and on forum. I rather see classes get buffed that needs it to be op vs nerfing an op class because your low tier class can't compete with the meta.

Even if u counter it x1 times druid will survive bcs they arw under heal and if u miss 1 stun its same again . Its never ending cycle where other char need to resist 2 stun in a row from druid to actually do something

44 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Even if u counter it x1 times druid will survive bcs they arw under heal and if u miss 1 stun its same again . Its never ending cycle where other char need to resist 2 stun in a row from druid to actually do something

It's the same with Warlock, never ending cycle. Loyal Legion have to deal with stun cycle druid with heals, and Loyal Sentinel have to deal with stun cycle Warlock with high dmg. One is is a healer and one is a dmger. Go on. 

Edited by Speedom

2 hours ago, Speedom said:

It's the same with Warlock, never ending cycle. Loyal Legion have to deal with stun cycle druid with heals, and Loyal Sentinel have to deal with stun cycle Warlock with high dmg. One is is a healer and one is a dmger. Go on. 

U cant compare warlock with druid lol. Warlock cant have both burst dmg and stun in same build  while druid can . I mean they can perma stun with root . And if enemy have any kind of resist buff warlock is dead bcs it only have that stun while its not same with druid

4 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

U cant compare warlock with druid lol. Warlock cant have both burst dmg and stun in same build  while druid can . I mean they can perma stun with root . And if enemy have any kind of resist buff warlock is dead bcs it only have that stun while its not same with druid

Well I did compared how they both can stun cycle, but in a different style. Both Sentinel and Legion have to deal with that. Especially, when they're trying get arena gear. As we all know that the arena system is broken and unfair because of greed, pride and ego players. RIP to those who can barely get an arena belt.

23 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Well I did compared how they both can stun cycle, but in a different style. Both Sentinel and Legion have to deal with that. Especially, when they're trying get arena gear. As we all know that the arena system is broken and unfair because of greed, pride and ego players. RIP to those who can barely get an arena belt.

On mc side its just lock but on other side its templar druid mage bd and pala

Just now, Santa Claus said:

On mc side its just lock but on other side its templar druid mage bd and pala

Yea it's True Sentinel have more aoe Stun class with a higher success rate. Charmer have aoe stun, but the that's about it. Unless chief go full stun enchant to combo with Eagle eye, but nobody thought about that(does that even work?)

42 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Yea it's True Sentinel have more aoe Stun class with a higher success rate. Charmer have aoe stun, but the that's about it. Unless chief go full stun enchant to combo with Eagle eye, but nobody thought about that(does that even work?)

1-Same with single target(no combo) stun/fear/silence , The legion has more than the sentinels. 

2-Interesting:pfftch1:

17 hours ago, nilozero said:

I suggest removing the side effect of wolf alacrity and adding stun instead. 

The bad thing about receiving stun is that ppl want more and more

In this case the chieftain needs one and only one

The class works with resistance, so "support of the pack" should last a little longer

54 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

1-Same with single target(no combo) stun/fear/silence , The legion has more than the sentinels. 

What do u mean every class have stun for single target expect chief . And its not the same when 1 pala can almost perma stun whole group in arena

On 10/17/2021 at 9:51 PM, lbigol said:

I just hope that the aigrind team for what is most sacred nerf the amount of charm dog, he was already self-sufficient with the amount of stuns he now had, the character is unbearable with an absurd damage, like every 1 dog doesn't do much damage , but if the charm has enough recharge he can summon 4 dogs each attacking 900 on those who have high def if you have 3 charm you're not giving a fair fight to the sentries side, I hope to be heard I don't want you to nerf the charm but review what they did with it and if you are going to leave it in this way, try to bring it to the sentinels' side, thank you all

I suggest to the charmer rebalence that when them summon multiple dogs, these dogs have their dmg reduced for every additional one summoned. Something like pala's banner.

Edited by lucasjstn
forgot to write anything

3 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

2-Interesting:pfftch1:

I suggest removing the side effect of wolf alacrity and adding stun instead. 

The bad thing about receiving stun is that ppl want more and more

In this case the chieftain needs one and only one

The class works with resistance, so "support of the pack" should last a little longer

the side effect you are talking is slowness right? if yes i agree 

18 hours ago, Speedom said:

Ok you can't compare with Seeker as it's an older character with a different purpose lol. Seeker day 1 was the considered a "dummy class" and they got the buff they needed. Their dmg makes up the lack in defence they have. Their Harad shield is still glass and that's why we called them The Glass Cannon. 

the chieftain'fragility is very similitar to seekers in the past, i'm saying it cause i had a seeker, i know very well what is die easily  and the buff that seekers recived is rightful 

6 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

What do u mean every class have stun for single target expect chief . And its not the same when 1 pala can almost perma stun whole group in arena

paladin can permanently bring stun? wow....... I am using the paladin incorrectly I guess

and yes..

in basics skill not all have stuns

legion:                                                              centinels:                             exempted:

-barbarian                                                       - warden                            -bladedancer (small silence,movement denial)

-rogue (gouge works exactly like a stun)       -templar                             -ranger (silence + something similar to fear) 

-hunter                                                           -seeker (low chance)          -paladin (movement denial,if maxed it adds silence)

-deathknight                                                   -mage (low chance)           -druid (movement denial, if maxed it adds silence)

-charmer                                                                                                    - chieftain (movement denial)

-necromancer (sleep works exactly like a stun)                                          - shaman (just like fear with different animation)

-warlock                                                                            ANY DOUBTS?                                              + (movement denial)      

Edited by Kaesarz

5 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

paladin can permanently bring stun? wow....... I am using the paladin incorrectly I guess

Fetter( even if silence n not circle stun its duration is long )

Repellent strike ( circle stun )

Harad call ( circle stun)

3  skills . I don't know if u can cycle stun or not with 3 skills

Edited by Buuuu

On 10/18/2021 at 12:42 AM, Speedom said:

İ play magic paladin... every event get new equip, hard to amp to +9  new gears.idk maybe healing skills need remake.ty for listen to me.💘(for all broken heards)...316334791_images(11).jpeg.6c048de2cde61dbe56c28b6153b6fd1d.jpeg