[2021.10.15] Skill Rebalance. News

Holmes

I do not cry here!! I have been beaten by seekers, priests, bds and wardens!! I never ask to nerf them in this post!! And you  sentinels are always asking to nerf charmer, necro, chieftains, shamans, hunters, dk, barb, rogues,...   

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Run wild for long time?Doesn't make any sense , Rangers blind skill is wild which makes u move far away from your partner in arena where as shaman blind skill makes u move around him or in a random direction.(Doesn't makes you move far from your partner)

The duration of the shaman's skill is longer than the ranger's. And most of the time he ends up running away from the shaman.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Druids root does the same which casts root for a long time , which can be cycled with the stun combo. As I said , heal totem is an aoe heal skill which can be counter by most of the elf classes. The cleansing skill of sham doesn't save anyone Instantly and the buff stay on only for 8 seconds. It heals only 400heal points every 2 seconds and that doesn't save anyone instantly in arena point of view and in war it is limited.

What do you mean "can be counter with most elf classes"? The only class that effectively counters it is the templar, because it plays on top of the totem so no one can get close again. And he can save yes, for example if a druid is stuning someone in your group you use it and it will remove the stun allowing it to counterattack.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Ofcourse you will get 2hits from a fire totem if you don't wear arena gears. Imagine a rogue have 50% Resilience but still he dies by 3-4 hits from a bd.

The totem takes a lot of damage and will take a lot of your hp alone if you stay close to it, while it hits you the shaman is attacking you with other skills. And of course this rogue is with 50% resilience but with +0 equips, and 5k hp.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Shamans weakness totem is a trash skill too and they just use it to de-buff bds resist skill and it doesn't reduce penetration for a long time , still elfs can hit hard. Also alot of elf classes have accuracy buff so elfs hits won't get dodge even a single hit. 

How can it hit hard with 0% penetration? Not sure how this affects the total damage? A lot of classes (only ranger and mage) also suffer from accuracy because the other rogues have 60% dodge and further reduce their accuracy.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

wish there will a swap skill rework like Rogues get that Bds resist buff and bds gets one more dd skill instead. This rework sounds fair enough.

Haha ha:fuck_that:

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Let rogues have dodge buff which can be stacked 3x max and each dodge  buff should get stacked for every 5seconds while the enemy removes it with each auto hit. This sounds fair comparing with bd resist skill.

Give the BD counterattack back as it used to be, it would be very fair too.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Ofcourse healing and running only wins the game , elfs do that most of the time with paladins immortal shield skills and druids immortal heal skills.

And locks stun and run, and charmers running with 3 dogs attacking you also win the game.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

If I were a Paladin , I would go full magical damage build and max all magical damage skills including banner and kill mcs faster than a Dk.

Paladin only deals high damage if it is 1vs1  , any other you will only depend on his agro and sun seal.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Critical damage and Critical healing are different , don't confuse youself with that. The critical damage is only for pve purpose and it doesn't do anything in war area. Attack speed buff no shaman will max that for arena purpose , it's only good for pve.

For this reason, druid has almost nothing to buff his allies, except healing, and a low penetration increase .no wonder it is one of the worst classes for pve.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Druids also have decent aoe damage skill but no one max them as I see because all they need is to heal and run for a win as you mentioned above.

Because he's part of the druid, he has nothing to defend against other than stuns and cures. By the way, if these aoe damage skills were really decent they would max it out.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Shamans spend points 4/4 to make that fire totem better also the skill do only damage with 0 stun but why don't the druids do the same? Their aoe damage can also control enemies for a period of time.

Because they are 2 completely different skills. The totem is pure damage to 1 target and it doesn't control, the druid's damage is aoe and holds. One is for damage and the other is for immobilizing. If druid wanted damage she would use her pet (and actually does, 4/4). And you can't call that control, whoever has as caugh can use anti stun, throw a knife, use ranged control, etc etc.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

All elf users do the same mistake and moving forum for skill rebalance doesn't make any sense.

This forum is packed with "nerf bd, seeker, mage, ranger, druid, templar" by mcs users. Do they make sense to you? Why not elves?

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Mcs side each player have their unique build and they don't max anything particularly for arena like elf do it always.

Because it's pvp build, you want to improve any skill that helps pvp fight. Or do you want to fight using pve build? All mcs classes also have their pvp builds.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

The mistake all they do is following the same skill build , never maxing other skill in which they think those are trash.

I invite you to look at all the "trash" skills of the elves and show me how you can somehow be useful to us, since you know more than old players.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Ancestors Hand skill

Shaman Hp buff skill

Berserk power

Warcry 

Absolute Reflexes

Rogues Frenzy

Necros rain+poison trash heal combo (doesn't gets time to fullfil the heal skill) 

Charmers Otherworld fire(A trash chance based stun skill with low aoe damage) 

Every class has its "useless" skills. You just want to buff them because they are mc classes. How logical, no? (and reflexes are being used by rogues, it's not useless, which shows you don't know anything about skills)

2 hours ago, Mjtov said:

Its not survival game and the point is not to run through without dying

Yes it's not survival, it's about defeating your opponents. The point is that the opponent doesn't die, and I've already proven how much he tanks.

2 hours ago, Mjtov said:

You are talking about chieftain heal that total false imo

Melee classes need at least one stun to get a chance but not infinite like druids and BDs

Chief has no stun and has plenty of chances.

1 hour ago, Deimus said:

I do not cry here!! I have been beaten by seekers, priests, bds and wardens!! I never ask to nerf them in this post!! And you  sentinels are always asking to nerf charmer, necro, chieftains, shamans, hunters, dk, barb, rogues,...   

It has nothing to do with being beaten. It's certain classes that are unbalanced and need nerfing, and I've already told them, rogue charmer and chieftain. I never said anything about nerf beyond these three.

Spoiler

Have you been beaten by warden? My condolences.

I don't especially think any class needs nerf other than the amount of pets that charmer can summon and the difference in the quality of shields between mc and elf. As far as I know, no class in mc has a good shield that can absorb a large amount of damage like paladin shield. Druids also have a shield skill that heals them if they get hit which is pretty good.

Dk could use some buffs. The damage reduction from dark shield isn't very much even with high defense and several expert skills are useless. Like Saturation, secret reserves, and knights curse.

Saturation gives boost to life steal stat but you need to sacrifice a significant amount of hp first. Skills like that are useless in pve and pvp, which makes players rarely use this expert skill. Necro skills used to require hp to cast before but in an earlier update the hp cost to cast heal + shield on necro was removed.

Secret reserves is useful when it works, however, the cool down time is extremely long and the characters skill cool down stat has no effect on the cool down time of secret reserves. Secret Reserves is also limited because when the character dies and respawns  or enters an arena battle the cool down of secret reserves is not reset like the cool downs of other skills are.

Knight's curse has a high damage output but only if you have good magic damage. And the extent of the skill is very limited. The skill can only be cast on one target and takes several seconds before it starts dealing damage. The damage area is generated wherever the target is when the kiss of death debuff ends. A moving target can easily dodge this skill and take no damage from it. The target could also easily walk out of the skills effect area and render it useless.

☆The Charmer☆

It's  skills being strong "now" is not the issue. Charmer had been weak for years. While classes like Seeker, Mage and Blade Dancer can one-hit-kill any player, or Charmer-summoned pet. All the while, the Charmer takes a long time to summon several dogs and a bird, that players can easily kill right after, almost in one hit.

Elf side has so many much more powerful classes than Charmer, it's not even funny.  And to nerf Charmer, who had been the least played class, and weakest class for years, seems unfair. Especially when only a small amount  of nerfs have been given to Elf side classes in years. Yet Legion side classes are all weak by comparison. 

2 hours ago, Fabr said:

I've already proven how much he tanks

For 12 sec that is spent under stun often (pvp) not more and 24 sec ez target

2 hours ago, Fabr said:

Chief has no stun and has plenty of chances

nice to meet you 👍 bye

I can also say that all classes should be nerfed except my class without any reason and logic just because I say right. Where is the reason? Prove that you are right. Im talking with logic and fact

On 10/23/2021 at 3:57 PM, Lwn said:

Seekers have 2x auto hit damage skill + they can do high area damage just by each auto hit than charmers dogs do.

Also they can nuke charmer dogs in 1hit and gets heal up by Bloodthirsty skill + Life steal skill in accessories.

bloodthisty skill isnt that good skill lol. skill need bleeding effect first on target. this skill is prefer pve than pvp battle. 

2 hours ago, Ashdeath said:

I don't especially think any class needs nerf other than the amount of pets that charmer can summon and the difference in the quality of shields between mc and elf. As far as I know, no class in mc has a good shield that can absorb a large amount of damage like paladin shield. Druids also have a shield skill that heals them if they get hit which is pretty good.

Dk could use some buffs. The damage reduction from dark shield isn't very much even with high defense and several expert skills are useless. Like Saturation, secret reserves, and knights curse.

Saturation gives boost to life steal stat but you need to sacrifice a significant amount of hp first. Skills like that are useless in pve and pvp, which makes players rarely use this expert skill. Necro skills used to require hp to cast before but in an earlier update the hp cost to cast heal + shield on necro was removed.

Secret reserves is useful when it works, however, the cool down time is extremely long and the characters skill cool down stat has no effect on the cool down time of secret reserves. Secret Reserves is also limited because when the character dies and respawns  or enters an arena battle the cool down of secret reserves is not reset like the cool downs of other skills are.

Knight's curse has a high damage output but only if you have good magic damage. And the extent of the skill is very limited. The skill can only be cast on one target and takes several seconds before it starts dealing damage. The damage area is generated wherever the target is when the kiss of death debuff ends. A moving target can easily dodge this skill and take no damage from it. The target could also easily walk out of the skills effect area and render it useless.

i hope death knight got some buff on that skills

5 hours ago, Lwn said:

Run wild for long time?Doesn't make any sense , Rangers blind skill is wild which makes u move far away from your partner in arena where as shaman blind skill makes u move around him or in a random direction.(Doesn't makes you move far from your partner)

Druids root does the same which casts root for a long time , which can be cycled with the stun combo. As I said , heal totem is an aoe heal skill which can be counter by most of the elf classes. The cleansing skill of sham doesn't save anyone Instantly and the buff stay on only for 8 seconds. It heals only 400heal points every 2 seconds and that doesn't save anyone instantly in arena point of view and in war it is limited.

Critical damage and Critical healing are different , don't confuse youself with that. The critical damage is only for pve purpose and it doesn't do anything in war area. Attack speed buff no shaman will max that for arena purpose , it's only good for pve.

Ofcourse you will get 2hits from a fire totem if you don't wear arena gears. Imagine a rogue have 50% Resilience but still he dies by 3-4 hits from a bd.

Shamans weakness totem is a trash skill too and they just use it to de-buff bds resist skill and it doesn't reduce penetration for a long time , still elfs can hit hard. Also alot of elf classes have accuracy buff so elfs hits won't get dodge even a single hit. 

I have a better suggession for the weakness totem re-work. The skill should reduce Critical hit , Penetration and attacking speed of the enemy instead of accuracy.

I wish there will a swap skill rework like Rogues get that Bds resist buff and bds gets one more dd skill instead. This rework sounds fair enough.

Else

Let rogues have dodge buff which can be stacked 3x max and each dodge  buff should get stacked for every 5seconds while the enemy removes it with each auto hit. This sounds fair comparing with bd resist skill.

Ofcourse healing and running only wins the game , elfs do that most of the time with paladins immortal shield skills and druids immortal heal skills.

If I were a Paladin , I would go full magical damage build and max all magical damage skills including banner and kill mcs faster than a Dk. 

Druids also have decent aoe damage skill but no one max them as I see because all they need is to heal and run for a win as you mentioned above.

Shamans spend points 4/4 to make that fire totem better also the skill do only damage with 0 stun but why don't the druids do the same? Their aoe damage can also control enemies for a period of time.

All elf users do the same mistake and moving forum for skill rebalance doesn't make any sense.

The mistake all they do is following the same skill build , never maxing other skill in which they think those are trash.

Mcs side each player have their unique build and they don't max anything particularly for arena like elf do it always. 

Elfs only know heal , stun and run. They exclude to max  thier DD skills and they think those skill are trash.

Trash skill are only found in MCS side , even 1/4 useless

Ancestors Hand skill

Shaman Hp buff skill

Berserk power

Warcry 

Absolute Reflexes

Rogues Frenzy

Necros rain+poison trash heal combo (doesn't gets time to fullfil the heal skill) 

Charmers Otherworld fire(A trash chance based stun skill with low aoe damage) 

Hope devs buff these skills during Skil rework and nerf those elfs op heal and shield skill which are 6x8x times better than the Mcs skills. Also the Bd high damage need a nerf too.

Summary: He implies that he wants buff for shaman or nerf some elf so the shaman can shine. 

2: Understand that if that were to happen, the seeker would receive something similar,... After all you want balance don't you? 

3:If that skill returns to its previous state + the current kick in the back. You can get an idea of how incredibly resistant it would be compared to the other dps classes, Of course damage characters aren't supposed to be that Resistant, do not expect to survive More than a semi-tank, as is the bd, charmer, Templar ... 

Oh, and it's a mistake to compare a rogue to a bladedancer

4:Summary 2:

-elfs have many shields, 

-The paladin's shield is still strong

-The legion has few shields, 

-The druid has a lot of aoe control

-Sentinels play dirty, stun heal and run

-The shaman.. Again..  needs stun, because the druid has many

-The legion has a lot of trash skills

-Sentinels copy each other in skill builds

-Finally, nerf some elf, nerf shields, and nerf bd. 

Try to summarize a little and be clear, I have no problem reading them, but it is more comfortable for those who want to know your disagreement 

5 hours ago, Fabr said:

This forum is packed with "nerf bd, seeker, mage, ranger, druid, templar" by mcs users.

I understand why people would say nerf bd because of the resist + stuns + dps. Ranger I also understand cause of the stuns and damage that they can deal. Druid I understand people would want nerf because of it having the most amount of heals out of all classes and good stuns. But mage seeker and templar, I don't see much of a reason to nerf in pvp. In fact, mages could probably use a buff in 1v1 combat. There is not much reason to nerf seekers either, all they have going for them is high dps and some stuns. Seeker is probably the most limited melee class in terms of combat with ranged players.

Edited by Ashdeath

30 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

-elfs have many shields, 

I would say I agree with these points but all classes have counters. Stuns can be resisted with scrolls and pots. There are also castle pots for removing effects like root which is where the majority of druid stuns come from. If there was a problem with druid it would be the large amount of heal skill but luckily in the game you don't get an infinite number of skill points and most players will only put skill points into 3-4 expert skills. If a druid use those skill points on aoe control then the amount of points in heal skills will be reduced. And likewise if put all points into heals then control skills will be reduced.

So the amount of aoe control sentinels have are

Paladin - fetters

mage - chains

templar - reverse flow

Mage - shattered stones (although this stun is not 100% chance)

templar - touch of truth

Priest - punishment of the light (this is also not 100% chance)

Paladin - harad's call (this is also a chance stun)

Bd - rush(also chance stun)

Druid - punitive roots

Druid - Forest song(chance stun)

And the amount of aoe controls Legion has are

Hunter - Arrow of confusion

Warlock - dark circle

Warlock - weakness zone

Necromancer - panic

Charmer- otherworldly fire (Chance stun)

Chieftan- Thrashing

Let's see sentinels have 5 aoe control skills and 5 chance aoe control skills and Legion have 5 aoe control skills and 1 chance aoe control skill. I think this is a pretty big difference because at 4/4 most chance aoe control skills have like an 80% chance of activating which is pretty good.

Edited by Ashdeath

52 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

Summary: He implies that he wants buff for shaman or nerf some elf so the shaman can shine. 

2: Understand that if that were to happen, the seeker would receive something similar,... After all you want balance don't you? 

3:If that skill returns to its previous state + the current kick in the back. You can get an idea of how incredibly resistant it would be compared to the other dps classes, Of course damage characters aren't supposed to be that Resistant, do not expect to survive More than a semi-tank, as is the bd, charmer, Templar ... 

Oh, and it's a mistake to compare a rogue to a bladedancer

-elfs have many shields, 

-Sentinels play dirty, stun heal and run

-The shaman.. Again..  needs stun, because the druid has many

-The legion has a lot of trash skills

-Sentinels copy each other in skill builds

-Finally, nerf some elf, nerf shields, and nerf bd. 

Try to summarize a little and be clear, I have no problem reading them, but it is more comfortable for those who want to know your disagreement 

I think there is nothing to buff in elf side since everything good for them 

Do u want Dev's to buff a bd more? Still not enough with 2x resist skills? Give them a Heal DD so it looks more broken and funny thing is heal DD can be applied directly which all elf need things in a simple way.

Rogues need do a combo to get heal + extra stun with Poison blades. The poison blades duration is too low and if any elf control a rogue then the combo can't be performed.

"Tank Class" Blade Dancer can do more damage or equal to a ranger and seeker.

Why can't a damage class (Rogue) can be tanky? Well Rogues aren't good in damage compared to other elf classes ranger or seeker. 

3x dodge buff will good if they bring back instead of kick skill. Kick skill is irrelevant and can be resisted by the enemies.

A shaman doesn't have any stun skill in expert build and the sentinels already have everything.

A bd with Octopus book is more broken than any other class use that book in game. No one could defeat them , they just win opponents easily. Even without that book.

Elfs are populated much in majority of the servers and they can buff elf classes after nerfing those particular op skills which 6x times better than the mc skills. 

I don't say buff mc fully and nerf elf side totally , we all want a fair game play.

Need a balanced skill Re-work.

1 hour ago, Wantooho said:

bloodthisty skill isnt that good skill lol. skill need bleeding effect first on target. this skill is prefer pve than pvp battle. 

Rogues need do the same for heal and for seekers it's more easy to apply bleed effect just by one hit than a rogue must perform stun combo with poison blades.

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

Rogues need do a combo to get heal + extra stun with Poison blades. The poison blades duration is too low and if any elf control a rogue then the combo can't be performed.

to carry out the combo you need to apply the poison ... this means, poison - auto attack -trickiest technique.
is on equal footing with the seeker, both need combo, both fail, one for the duration of the poison, and the other because the bleeding is easily dodgeable, both are weak against control skills

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

"Tank Class" Blade Dancer can do more damage or equal to a ranger and seeker.

Why can't a damage class (Rogue) can be tanky? Well Rogues aren't good in damage compared to other elf classes ranger or seeker. 

because no other damage character is tanky ..
the bd is a special case, since the addition of the warden, the bd is considered semi-tank, of course .. it has a lot of damage to be just a secondary tank, this should be fixed

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

3x dodge buff will good if they bring back instead of kick skill. Kick skill is irrelevant and can be resisted by the enemies.

now i get your point 

if this happens,
The kick in the back should be reworked

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

A shaman doesn't have any stun skill in expert build and the sentinels already have everything.

I really don't think the shaman needs stun when currently the shaman does a lot of damage in 1v1 cases, he also has buff and debuff that he can apply  it doesn't always to have stun to win
I suggest that the earthquake should apply silence, maybe this will solve your disagreement

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

A bd with Octopus book is more broken than any other class use that book in game. No one could defeat them , they just win opponents easily. Even without that book.

there are few books currently dropped, but you are right

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

Elfs are populated much in majority of the servers and they can buff elf classes after nerfing those particular op skills which 6x times better than the mc skills. 

- this depends on whether you still like your class, always in action  despite the nerfs, it's not a bad idea to try all classes

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

this depends on whether you still like your class, always in action  despite the nerfs, it's not a bad idea to try all classes

Well you should try some mc class too  and I had been played a bd for pve , I finish my quests more faster than my barbarian and rogue.

A bd can use hurricane strike without sacrificing anything and gets 7% speed and cd at 1/4 for some time.

A Barbarian uses Berserk power , when the skill is at 1/4 gives 7% speed and penetration , sounds both same and good but why need to sacrifice 30% hp and allows enemies to do 30% more damage on the barbarian for that?

This same in Rogues when they use frenzy at 1/4 , allows enemies to do 25% more damage on them

I don't see any elf class have such disadvantages while using skills , hope they Re-work on these skills sooner.

8 hours ago, Fabr said:

Give the BD counterattack back as it used to be, it would be very fair too.

And locks stun and run, and charmers running with 3 dogs attacking you also win the game.

Paladin only deals high damage if it is 1vs1 

This forum is packed with "nerf bd, seeker, mage, ranger, druid, templar" by mcs users. Do they make sense to you? Why not elves?

Because it's pvp build, you want to improve any skill that helps pvp fight. Or do you want to fight using pve build? All mcs classes also have their pvp builds.

I invite you to look at all the "trash" skills of the elves and show me how you can somehow be useful to us, since you know more than old players.

Every class has its "useless" skills. You just want to buff them because they are mc classes. How logical, no? (and reflexes are being used by rogues, it's not useless, which shows you don't know anything about skills)

Yes it's not survival, it's about defeating your opponents. The point is that the opponent doesn't die, and I've already proven how much he tanks.

Chief has no stun and has plenty of chances.

It has nothing to do with being beaten. It's certain classes that are unbalanced and need nerfing, and I've already told them, rogue charmer and chieftain. I never said anything about nerf beyond these three.

Reveal hidden contents

Have you been beaten by warden? My condolences.

You want bds to damage without hitting enemies? Well as like the people told "Sentinels need easy wins vs legions" and they think need more buff for them.

Druids can even spam 3-4 minions and they can win too. I didn't mention druid minion as an aoe controlling skill , I think u never played the druid class.

The tornado and punitive roots aoe damage can do aoe control + damage on enemies.

I agree with nerfing bd and paladin , I appose when someone told Shaman heals more than Druid in the above post.

Maybe you didn't see clearly that people talk about nerfing Rangers , seekers and mages. Those clases can get some buff by the re-work of skills.

Nah I disagree with that , every classes doesnt have thier own PvP build , u need to lvl up other skills in order to win the enemies. 

Some shamans max fire totem and some won't , it depends on the users play style and his wish to use points in the skill which he likes.

As I see elf skills free to use and better at 1/4 than Mcs skill like berserk power and the rogues Frenzy skill

Rogues and Cheiftain need nerf? Rogues just die in few hits and Cheiftain as well. Charmer is very good now with new aoe damage by dogs and there is nothing to nerf. 

They were being a huge useless class for years and now they had been got a good update so far.

On 10/26/2021 at 12:02 AM, Kaesarz said:

I honestly believe that chiefs are more dangerous running like a truck without brakes than stunning, think about it you have no way to get rid of them when they are near you.

Cheiftain aren't same like bd and they don't do truck damage if he doesn't have physical damage build. It's just a 0 stun class which can be kited by almost all class in Warspear.

The only things they can do damage is only by dd Skills and rogues same as well.

Almost all damage class in elfs have "Auto hit" damage skill which are very op and a fine thing.

There is nothing to nerf in Cheiftain rather than buffing them in some skills.

On 10/25/2021 at 6:00 PM, PvPNestle said:

There is a easy solution a report button against runner ,dual login cheater and co in pvp,

First strike 1 day bann

Second strike 1 week bann

Third strike 1 month 

4th strike 1 year bann.

I wish Devs look after this more for those who share account for arena ranks and the weekly Dg rating reward.(when there was a costume or book in the weekly rating) 

Last year one seeker share account with 6 different people and did 1k+ myth runs in a week for the book reward. All I did was 500 myth runs only by myself during quarrentine time and didn't receive any book.

Also devs need to ban those VPN users , who used to buy mcoins very cheap.

8 minutes ago, Lwn said:

I wish Devs look after this more for those who share account for arena ranks and the weekly Dg rating reward.(when there was a costume or book in the weekly rating) 

Last year one seeker share account with 6 different people and did 1k+ myth runs in a week for the book reward. All I did was 500 myth runs only by myself during quarrentine time and didn't receive any book.

Also devs need to ban those VPN users , who used to buy mcoins very cheap.

If you can prove that this person is sharing account with 6 different people,  just send an email to the support. :dunno: Sharing account is against the rules and actions will ne taken.

39 minutes ago, Nolan said:

If you can prove that this person is sharing account with 6 different people,  just send an email to the support. :dunno: Sharing account is against the rules and actions will ne taken.

Hi

Can you clarify what exactly involves in proof of account sharing ? 

Please don't quote the EULA rules.

Kindly tell us as we're aware of so many account sharers in general.

Also it's a mythical thing to get proof if the user(who share account) is from elf side and I'm from mc side.

6 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Can you clarify what exactly involves in proof of account sharing ? 

Please don't quote the EULA rules.

Kindly tell us as we're aware of so many account sharers in general.

Also it's a mythical thing to get proof if the user(who share account) is from elf side and I'm from mc side.

If you know someone who shares their account with 6 people, it means that you may have evidences.

ex1: This player explicitly said is sharing the account.

ex2: This player is in arena 24/7.

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

If you know someone who shares their account with 6 people, it means that you may have evidences.

ex1: This player explicitly said is sharing the account.

ex2: This player is in arena 24/7.

Ok got it , thanks for the reply

Can we switch DK blood protection with Chief rugged hide :'(. Rugged hide really compensate other DK skill that require low hp, since it give DK big protection when their hp is low. Beside chieftain doesnt need that extreme tanking abilities. 8 second from blood protection is enough for chieftain.

Chieftain is not weak, the opposite.

Chieftain has the strongest damage abilities in the game that outperform any class (minus the templar which does 250% of the character's damage, but he only has one skill that strong and chief has several).

The chieftain's combo is absurdly strong as well.

Bd has auto attack as its main damage cause, and he needs time to make these attacks, because axes are slow and he needs to use his stun, sap, shield etc skills. Chief is the opposite extreme.

The pack that makes him run like crazy does 200% physical damage (double the damage he has), he hits you 1 hit and it's like you take 2 more with him. Frenzy deals 50% damage to the character in 5 hits (a total of 25%), meaning you already take more than double his damage again, all in less than 1sec, because he only gave you 1 auto attack and used 1 skill on you.

Soon he uses an eagle eye that does 60% magic damage in 4 hits, lasts 6 secs and hits every 1.5 sec (4 hits of 60% = 240%). That means you'll take more than double his magic damage again. And the skill still leaves you bleeding, the bleed hits 30% of his physical damage and lasts 8 sec, hitting every 2 sec (30 × 4 = 120% total physical damage). This is like a BD using a hamstring on you, his bleed is equal to the chief's bleed, and this bleed can be activated more than once on you.

Also worth mentioning is that he will still be under anti stun effect when using this, and you can't run because the pack slows you down.

And the swooping army, does 5 hits with 55% strength of magic damage (255% total). How does one survive all this?

Classes that don't have protection only watch him destroy you without you doing anything because he will be protected with rugged hide and you will give him little damage, and anti stun.

Classes that have protection, paladin, mage, templar, druid, can play against it, but they are (or will be) nerfed.

CONCLUSION:

Chief should also be nerfed. it's just like a bd or seeker, only instead of auto attacks, it's the damage skills that are super strong. Bd and seeker are strong, but chief is also, it would be unfair to nerf bd and seeker and leave the chief as it is. Its damage skills are superior to any other class, from single target to aoe. And it can play the role of single damage and area damage together.

59 minutes ago, PixelSquare said:

Can we switch DK blood protection with Chief rugged hide :'(. Rugged hide really compensate other DK skill that require low hp, since it give DK big protection when their hp is low. Beside chieftain doesnt need that extreme tanking abilities. 8 second from blood protection is enough for chieftain.

Rugged hide makes him almost unbeatable until the effect wears off. 12 sec is a long time, there's time to kill 2 characters in that interval, with all their damage.

I also find it funny how a class made for damage has a much better damage reduction than a tank class.

19 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Chieftain is not weak, the opposite.

Chieftain has the strongest damage abilities in the game that outperform any class (minus the templar which does 250% of the character's damage, but he only has one skill that strong and chief has several).

The chieftain's combo is absurdly strong as well.

Bd has auto attack as its main damage cause, and he needs time to make these attacks, because axes are slow and he needs to use his stun, sap, shield etc skills. Chief is the opposite extreme.

The pack that makes him run like crazy does 200% physical damage (double the damage he has), he hits you 1 hit and it's like you take 2 more with him. Frenzy deals 50% damage to the character in 5 hits (a total of 25%), meaning you already take more than double his damage again, all in less than 1sec, because he only gave you 1 auto attack and used 1 skill on you.

Soon he uses an eagle eye that does 60% magic damage in 4 hits, lasts 6 secs and hits every 1.5 sec (4 hits of 60% = 240%). That means you'll take more than double his magic damage again. And the skill still leaves you bleeding, the bleed hits 30% of his physical damage and lasts 8 sec, hitting every 2 sec (30 × 4 = 120% total physical damage). This is like a BD using a hamstring on you, his bleed is equal to the chief's bleed, and this bleed can be activated more than once on you.

Also worth mentioning is that he will still be under anti stun effect when using this, and you can't run because the pack slows you down.

And the swooping army, does 5 hits with 55% strength of magic damage (255% total). How does one survive all this?

Classes that don't have protection only watch him destroy you without you doing anything because he will be protected with rugged hide and you will give him little damage, and anti stun.

Classes that have protection, paladin, mage, templar, druid, can play against it, but they are (or will be) nerfed.

CONCLUSION:

Chief should also be nerfed. it's just like a bd or seeker, only instead of auto attacks, it's the damage skills that are super strong. Bd and seeker are strong, but chief is also, it would be unfair to nerf bd and seeker and leave the chief as it is. Its damage skills are superior to any other class, from single target to aoe. And it can play the role of single damage and area damage together.

Rugged hide makes him almost unbeatable until the effect wears off. 12 sec is a long time, there's time to kill 2 characters in that interval, with all their damage.

I also find it funny how a class made for damage has a much better damage reduction than a tank class.

You are assuming the chieftain can max out all of those skills, which they can't. To 4/4 the resist skill means sacrificing damage, on top of that chiefs don't have much pene

42 minutes ago, Fabr said:

The chieftain's combo is absurdly strong as well

I think it's not really the case. Seekers are the best in this sense. Chieftain can rely on 1 very strong skill but after that, you would have to wait for the CD. If Chief plays a hybrid role, its Physical Damage will be even reduced further. 

The pack that makes him run like crazy does 200% physical damage (double the damage he has), he hits you 1 hit and it's like you take 2 more with him. Frenzy deals 50% damage to the character in 5 hits (a total of 25%), meaning you already take more than double his damage again, all in less than 1sec, because he only gave you 1 auto attack and used 1 skill on you

All of these skills can be parried and blocked. I mean, yes it's strong, but that's exactly what he's supposed to do. Again, I think a Dagger user Seeker does far better than Chief. Faster, Basic Dmg buffer and offensive stat buffer; things that a Chief might partially achieve once it accesses Expert Skills.

The 240% of total dmg is not entirely correct. You would deal that much if the opponent was naked. But you have to keep in mind the Opponent's resilience and defenses when it comes to such calculations. Furthermore, the skill might give you Bleeding in accordance to the Chief's crit hit parameter (not usually that high on PvP): you could receive 4 debuffs as well as 0. You can't really add this variable when calculating this, not without a Standard Deviation which tells you that. 

On top of that, Chief can't stun you, but just root. It's enough one stun to nullify both its Frenzy attack and Eagle Eye. If you run with dmg builds, you can't run with resist builds and viceversa. In few words, I don't think it's the case to compare BDs with Chiefs.

Which classes are we talking about, exactly? On elf side the best option might be a Ranger. On MC side, a warlock. Both classes which could stop you from moving entirely. 

I personally disagree, because of the way these classes play the damage role. They can stun and that contributes to deal dmg without the possibility for the opponent to react. Different story is for the Chief, where it's enough one stun to interrupt everything. Sure it's strong, but it is unique enough not to be compared with any of the classes you mentioned

About this I agree 200%. We speak of damage classes. I don't understand why it should have one of the best damage reducing skills. That's litterally a tanking skill. Unjustified for this class to have. 

For me, the Blade Dancer is one of the classes that really needs a nerf. Why?
Blade Dancer is really strong in every aspect of the game, especially in PvP, where his crowd control and massive damage after selecting a specific target ends up mostly killing the enemy with no chance of a counterattack.

Another class is the Paladin and especially his 2 skills: Fetter of Justice and Sacred Shield.

Fetter of Justice with the appropriate relics is able to work almost until the skill cools down. This is sick.

Level 4 Sacred Shield provides a 100% HP shield. Are you serious?!
Why can't the Paladin use this skill on himself?

And finally, Seeker. Especially the PvE Seeker. Do you know how many movies have been made where one Seeker can complete a dungeon designed for the whole group. I wonder if group dg's are made for solo running? I do not think so.

The only character I think deserves a buff is Priest. Even in a PvP set, survival is almost a miracle. There is probably no other hopeless class for PvP. Already a Druid is more profitable due to better protection of allies or himself, and even by having area crowd control.

17 hours ago, Ashdeath said:

s far as I know, no class in mc has a good shield that can absorb a large amount of damage like paladin shield.

Barb roar reduces 80% incoming dmg, chieftains rugged skill again does the same. I agree elfs have dmg absorption shield and i talked abt it prior to moving to elfs but one barb in team affects all enemies in the radius however pala can do it for survival of only 2 ppl. 
chieftains can do that for ally too. 

10 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Chief give rugged hide to ally =, he defenceless will die . Pala give shield = both pala n the ally get shield . If it's 1 person shield then its ok

13 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Barb roar reduces 80% incoming dmg, chieftains rugged skill again does the same. I agree elfs have dmg absorption shield and i talked abt it prior to moving to elfs but one barb in team affects all enemies in the radius however pala can do it for survival of only 2 ppl. 

Barb roar reduce 35%, and chief rugged reduce a lot but only when low hp

13 hours ago, Ashdeath said:

Paladin - fetters

mage - chains

templar - reverse flow

Mage - shattered stones (although this stun is not 100% chance)

templar - touch of truth

Priest - punishment of the light (this is also not 100% chance)

Paladin - harad's call (this is also a chance stun)

Bd - rush(also chance stun)

Druid - punitive roots

Druid - Forest song(chance stun)

And the amount of aoe controls Legion has are

Hunter - Arrow of confusion

Warlock - dark circle

Warlock - weakness zone

Necromancer - panic

Charmer- otherworldly fire (Chance stun)

Chieftan- Thrashing

Good u mentioned about aoe skill and castle pots except chieftains trashing none of the other skills can be removed by castle purification pots where on other hand fetter chains roots ham etc almost all controlling skills at can be removed by simple castle purification pots. 
so lets agree to removal of castle pots in arena before even talking about skill rebalancing. 
i am sure many ppl will agree to it atleast those who know how to survive without them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Lwn said:

Well you should try some mc class too  and I had been played a bd for pve , I finish my quests more faster than my barbarian and rogue.

I do... And I'm aware of the advantages and disadvantages of legion.

I also play with the sentinels, it makes no sense to stay on one side, to throw hatred towards the other. so it is easier to comment for both In general. 

9 hours ago, Lwn said:

A bd can use hurricane strike without sacrificing anything and gets 7% speed and cd at 1/4 for some time.

A Barbarian uses Berserk power , when the skill is at 1/4 gives 7% speed and penetration , sounds both same and good but why need to sacrifice 30% hp and allows enemies to do 30% more damage on the barbarian for that?

This same in Rogues when they use frenzy at 1/4 , allows enemies to do 25% more damage on them

I don't see any elf class have such disadvantages while using skills , hope they Re-work on these skills sooner.

Seeker Sunpower Increases Damage Received

Also the inner rage of the seeker, you need to be up to a certain amount of life for a little more damage, damage that they will never use. 

Mantra reduces Templar movement

Ranger has a skill that also reduces his movement (or something like that xd, I haven't played with ranger) 

9 hours ago, Lwn said:

Cheiftain aren't same like bd and they don't do truck damage if he doesn't have physical damage build. It's just a 0 stun class which can be kited by almost all class in Warspear.

The only things they can do damage is only by dd Skills and rogues same as well.

Almost all damage class in elfs have "Auto hit" damage skill which are very op and a fine thing.

There is nothing to nerf in Cheiftain rather than buffing them in some skills.

Chief does not need stun, just running towards you without being able to be stopped, silenced, stunned, This in conjunction with rugged hide to avoid taking a lot of damage it is much more effective than relying on only stuns. 

Like a berserker:i_know_what_you_did_there: It's actually pretty cool.

13 hours ago, Lwn said:

Elfs are populated much in majority of the servers

Only on the one you play 👍 other servers mcs are dominant 

I would suggest you check the data of others servers too😊

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

I think it's not really the case. Seekers are the best in this sense. Chieftain can rely on 1 very strong skill but after that, you would have to wait for the CD. If Chief plays a hybrid role, its Physical Damage will be even reduced further. 

Yes, but I was referring to damage skills, he has the best of any class. Of course seeker does even more damage, because he has speed and increases his damage.

The 240% of total dmg is not entirely correct. You would deal that much if the opponent was naked. But you have to keep in mind the Opponent's resilience and defenses when it comes to such calculations. Furthermore, the skill might give you Bleeding in accordance to the Chief's crit hit parameter (not usually that high on PvP): you could receive 4 debuffs as well as 0. You can't really add this variable when calculating this, not without a Standard Deviation which tells you that. 

Of course I'm talking to the equipped opponent. Even equipped he still takes a lot of damage, you see a little of each hit but you'll notice the total you took from your hp. With pvp equipment he gets low critical, but can be buffed with more critical. And the skill hits 4 times, he has 4 chances to bleed, even with low critical is a good chance that you end up bleeding. 

Even with a little crit the odds are still high.

On top of that, Chief can't stun you, but just root. It's enough one stun to nullify both its Frenzy attack and Eagle Eye. If you run with dmg builds, you can't run with resist builds and viceversa. In few words, I don't think it's the case to compare BDs with Chiefs.

The chief uses the anti stun at a safe distance and runs at you with the anti stun in effect, there's no way to avoid it, much like the bd rush.

Which classes are we talking about, exactly? On elf side the best option might be a Ranger. On MC side, a warlock. Both classes which could stop you from moving entirely. 

Ranger, BD and Seeker. Ranger can't do anything to defend himself, his protection, which is the shield, is weak and when he breaks the seeker is very fragile, and the bd has his shield too but he is weaker than the seeker's, and he needs to trust your parry or die quickly too. (BD with set 32 is another thing)

Because of the chief's anti stun, he will always have the initiative and will attack first, and you won't be able to stun him. You can stay alive after the combo but you will be low on hp and if you have it in the arena you will be killed easily by another enemy.

I personally disagree, because of the way these classes play the damage role. They can stun and that contributes to deal dmg without the possibility for the opponent to react. Different story is for the Chief, where it's enough one stun to interrupt everything. Sure it's strong, but it is unique enough not to be compared with any of the classes you mentioned

There are many ways to avoid stun, from skills, resist, pots and scrolls and relics. With damage, it's not the same thing. Seeker if the stun fails or is resisted, it will be easily stunned, and had not even managed to attack.  It's not the same thing for chief and bd, who can do their combo without being interrupted.

Edited by Fabr

2 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Good u mentioned about aoe skill and castle pots except chieftains trashing none of the other skills can be removed by castle purification pots where on other hand fetter chains roots ham etc almost all controlling skills at can be removed by simple castle purification pots. 
so lets agree to removal of castle pots in arena before even talking about skill rebalancing. 
i am sure many ppl will agree to it atleast those who know how to survive without them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Weakness zone can be removed with castle pot and trashing too. Fear is removed when the enemy takes damage. The point is that none of the chance aoe stuns can be removed with castle pots and the stun chance is like 80% which is really good.

5 hours ago, Necromaa said:

You have never been more right.. I agree to remove them from arena all together.. that will be a good start towards “balancing” the game. Purify Pots from castle can be much more beneficial for MC. They literally spam them all match to remove controlling effects from elves: Roots, Fetters, Cage, Hamstring, Chains, more than half of our decent and main stuns gets removed by a single pot. I’d honestly say they use a set each arena match. Whilst elves cant even remove any of MC stuns🤨. Seems kinda unfair and sus to me. 

16 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Barbarians Roar reduces 80% of the  enemies total damage!!! Wow awesome.

I would suggest to nerf , if it is true. No need such an op skill.

Imagine a bd damage is 1500(base) and a barb uses roar (80% damage reduction) to reduce his damage to 300 damage 🤭

Normally a full PvP bd hits barb like 1-1.2k even under the roar de-buff effect with power of the blades skill(passive skill) and they lose nothing to use that skill.

Actually mam there is a correction , the barb stone skill reduces 80% of the enemies incoming damage and not the roar skill. That stone skill doesn't stay long like wardens perma stone skill.

Players already counter the stone skill with Retribution skill in weapons or by doing dot damage Skills , which makes enemies to kill a barb more easily like a free hits.

Also stone skill stack only 2x with 6seconds cd for each stone skin buff stacks after it gets removed or the barbarian need to block hits of the enemy to get one , which is impossible.

Still a barbarian die faster while they fight a blade dancer or other classes. 

16 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Only on the one you play 👍 other servers mcs are dominant 

I would suggest you check the data of others servers too😊

When I check the map2 war results , elfs still dominate in most of the servers.

If all say charmer dogs is an issue , Druids could do the same with cd build and accessories by summoning 4-5 minions.

17 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

I do... And I'm aware of the advantages and disadvantages of legion.

I also play with the sentinels, it makes no sense to stay on one side, to throw hatred towards the other. so it is easier to comment for both In general. 

Actually elfs hates Mcs much in real and they trash talk by logging thier low lvls.

We don't hate any of the sentinel thou.

If you speak for both side is good to all players.

Mantra reduces Templar movement

Ranger has a skill that also reduces his movement (or something like that xd, I haven't played with ranger) 

Those aren't considered as a huge disadvantage while comparing with huge damage receiving while using some particular skills in mc side 

Templars mantra is very useful in map2 flag war , to reach near the flag and throw away all the players by using reserve flow skill . Its also very useful in arena to evade hits for a period of time and gets full heal back.

Rangers can on/off the buff depends on the situation (wars , arena and gvgs etc) just by one click , it isn't a huge issue for them to do. 

They can be buffed on some skills after the Re-work process.

Chief does not need stun, just running towards you without being able to be stopped, silenced, stunned, This in conjunction with rugged hide to avoid taking a lot of damage it is much more effective than relying on only stuns. 

Like a berserker:i_know_what_you_did_there: It's actually pretty cool.

Stopped , Silenced and stunned? 

Their resist skill isn't even much efficient and doesn't works all the time.

Cheiftain only have one aoe skill name "Thrashing" which can stop only 6 players for 6 seconds if the user max that skill and cheiftains only reliable defence skill is rugged hide.

A Cheiftain will be nuked  even more faster without that skill. So that skill is fine to save themselves.

They aren't a berserk with just 2 massive damage skill , physical damage cheiftains may do massive damage but on the other hand , they heal very low and do very low magical damage. So their vulnerability comes here and they can kited by most of the classes in arena. 

12 hours ago, KingEricc said:

You have never been more right.. I agree to remove them from arena all together.. that will be a good start towards “balancing” the game. Purify Pots from castle can be much more beneficial for MC. They literally spam them all match to remove controlling effects from elves: Roots, Fetters, Cage, Hamstring, Chains, more than half of our decent and main stuns gets removed by a single pot. I’d honestly say they use a set each arena match. Whilst elves cant even remove any of MC stuns🤨. Seems kinda unfair and sus to me. 

Yeah I agree , even some players used to do Olympics activities like long jump , high jump , double jump and triple jump in an arena mode. More Funny! 🤭

I wish Devs will remove every castle stuffs(including pots , scrolls and castle buffs) in arena mode. So it will be more fair.

Btw those aren't Stun skills which are removed by purification pot , can say controlling or de-buff skill.

There are many Main de-buff skills in Mc side which also got removed by elfs using purification pot. 

Death knight skills 

Base de-buff skill

Dk silence skill

Knight curse

Necromancer skills

Deadly eye

Mental pit

Deadly infection

Fateful connection

Warlock skills

Warlock silence skill

Dark seal

Grimore 

Fading

Barbarian skills

Roar 

Scream of fury

Shaman skills

Earth quake

Weakness totem

Hunter skills

Hunters silence

Defense reduction skill

Rogue skill

Gogue 

Kick in the back

Poison blades

Sinister strike

Cheiftain skills

Thrashing

Movement reduction skill 

These above mc skills can also be removed by purification pots and players max these skills for arena/war situation.

If u play any elf class and get killed by chief:

a) u don't have eyes

b) u dont have hands (cant react fast using foot)

c) u play at max zoom

Best passive skill 

Firstborn

Classes that deal most dmg 

Seeker/ranger 

Most tanky class

Warden

Class with best healing skills 

druid

Class with best control in game

For now Tempelar

Stop live in bubble, mc classes are weaker than elfs, if u +5 pve elf dont expect if u lose vs +10 mc class, its not about class only, players and gear make diff too. Mc have overpowered charmer for now, who can summon 5 tanky dogs and barb who is still strong in pvp its all.

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

On 10/28/2021 at 3:41 AM, Lwn said:

Barbarians Roar reduces 80% of the  enemies total damage!!! Wow awesome.

I would suggest to nerf , if it is true. No need such an op skill.

Imagine a bd damage is 1500(base) and a barb uses roar (80% damage reduction) to reduce his damage to 300 damage 🤭

Normally a full PvP bd hits barb like 1-1.2k even under the roar de-buff effect with power of the blades skill(passive skill) and they lose nothing to use that skill.

Actually mam there is a correction , the barb stone skill reduces 80% of the enemies incoming damage and not the roar skill. That stone skill doesn't stay long like wardens perma stone skill.

Players already counter the stone skill with Retribution skill in weapons or by doing dot damage Skills , which makes enemies to kill a barb more easily like a free hits.

Also stone skill stack only 2x with 6seconds cd for each stone skin buff stacks after it gets removed or the barbarian need to block hits of the enemy to get one , which is impossible.

Still a barbarian die faster while they fight a blade dancer or other classes. 

When I check the map2 war results , elfs still dominate in most of the servers.

If all say charmer dogs is an issue , Druids could do the same with cd build and accessories by summoning 4-5 minions.

Actually elfs hates Mcs much in real and they trash talk by logging thier low lvls.

We don't hate any of the sentinel thou.

If you speak for both side is good to all players.

Those aren't considered as a huge disadvantage while comparing with huge damage receiving while using some particular skills in mc side 

Templars mantra is very useful in map2 flag war , to reach near the flag and throw away all the players by using reserve flow skill . Its also very useful in arena to evade hits for a period of time and gets full heal back.

Rangers can on/off the buff depends on the situation (wars , arena and gvgs etc) just by one click , it isn't a huge issue for them to do. 

They can be buffed on some skills after the Re-work process.

Stopped , Silenced and stunned? 

Their resist skill isn't even much efficient and doesn't works all the time.

Cheiftain only have one aoe skill name "Thrashing" which can stop only 6 players for 6 seconds if the user max that skill and cheiftains only reliable defence skill is rugged hide.

A Cheiftain will be nuked  even more faster without that skill. So that skill is fine to save themselves.

They aren't a berserk with just 2 massive damage skill , physical damage cheiftains may do massive damage but on the other hand , they heal very low and do very low magical damage. So their vulnerability comes here and they can kited by most of the classes in arena. 

Yeah I agree , even some players used to do Olympics activities like long jump , high jump , double jump and triple jump in an arena mode. More Funny! 🤭

I wish Devs will remove every castle stuffs(including pots , scrolls and castle buffs) in arena mode. So it will be more fair.

Btw those aren't Stun skills which are removed by purification pot , can say controlling or de-buff skill.

There are many Main de-buff skills in Mc side which also got removed by elfs using purification pot. 

Death knight skills 

Base de-buff skill

Dk silence skill

Knight curse

Necromancer skills

Deadly eye

Mental pit

Deadly infection

Fateful connection

Warlock skills

Warlock silence skill

Dark seal

Grimore 

Fading

Barbarian skills

Roar 

Scream of fury

Shaman skills

Earth quake

Weakness totem

Hunter skills

Hunters silence

Defense reduction skill

Rogue skill

Gogue 

Kick in the back

Poison blades

Sinister strike

Cheiftain skills

Thrashing

Movement reduction skill 

These above mc skills can also be removed by purification pots and players max these skills for arena/war situation.

I still suggest removing them from arena all together😉. Most of the mc skills you named that could be removed by purify pots are not even worth removing. We want to remove stuns/control skills just as you mcs do, not debuffs and other bs. 

On 10/31/2021 at 1:31 PM, Sadnuuut said:

Stop live in bubble, mc classes are weaker than elfs, if u +5 pve elf dont expect if u lose vs +10 mc class, its not about class only, players and gear make diff too. Mc have overpowered charmer for now, who can summon 5 tanky dogs and barb who is still strong in pvp its all.

If you play on the elf side and enter a free pvp area like the way to the garden, you will be constantly killed by low amp mcs, because of full stun classes (hunter, lock, dk), and broken classes (rogue , charmer,), because of how these classes use their "pve build" as if it were pvp. If you don't use pvp build, you're going to die all the time to almost any mc class, and you can keep dying if you don't appeal to use certain classes or pots and scrolls. I think today's game gives more importance to skills than amp.

On 10/31/2021 at 1:31 PM, Sadnuuut said:

Best passive skill 

Firstborn

Classes that deal most dmg 

Seeker/ranger 

Most tanky class

Warden

Class with best healing skills 

druid

Class with best control in game

For now Tempelar

Brb can tank almost equal to a Wd. And Wd is, or one, of the worst classes for pvp and gvg. druid has the best heals, but is one of the worst classes for pve and gvg. templar is not the best for control, touch of truth takes a long time to silence and is easily avoided by walking, flow doesn't stun for long, and classes that use staff or bow can attack through it. The best control class for sure is lock.

Edited by Fabr

43 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

do you need anything else from healer in pve except heals and def buffs

I think Druid is the best pve healer in the game. I have my druid as full support and my minion is my dps while I keep the party alive. Can't get better than that.

8 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

do you need anything else from healer in pve except heals and def buffs

Druid has a lot of healings, he already plays his role of healer very well but lacks buffs. The only buff he has is one that increases penetration but increases little. That's why everyone prefers a priest as a heal because he buffs damage, and speed, crit, and crit damage. And there's better area damage too, tears hits all fighting mobs and punishment does good damage. Druid literally just heals and attacks.

Edited by Fabr

On 11/1/2021 at 7:19 PM, KingEricc said:

I still suggest removing them from arena all together😉. Most of the mc skills you named that could be removed by purify pots are not even worth removing.

Why not worthy? All Mcs max those particular skill can also be removed when elfs use the purification pots.

We don't leave those skill at 1/5 or 1/4.

Elfs classes most of them have 100% stun skills where as Mcs stuns most of them are chance based. 

On 11/1/2021 at 7:19 PM, KingEricc said:

We want to remove stuns/control skills just as you mcs do, not debuffs and other bs. 

Elfs use purification pots well vs mc stuns skill in arena if you don't know well.

If you want to remove shaman blind with purification pot then we want to do the same with rangers blind skill.

Elf can use purification pots when they are under "Earth quake" de-buff  to remove the control which is used by a shaman.

Rouges "kick in the back" which is very important skill can also be removed by the purification pot and they have chance based stun skill and combo.

Barbarian same with chance based stun skills. 

If u say hunter have 100% stun in basic skill which also can be blocked by the opponent where as Warden stun is 100% and there is no chance to block the stun by the other mc classes. 

Most of the blade dancers rush with max resist and they remove the dk base stun just by that purification pot also the dk curse skill and the important silence skill in arena , which makes the player more easy to kill a dk.

There are so many mc stun/control skills can also be removed by elfs using purification pots. (Without including de-buff skills)