[2021.10.15] Skill Rebalance. News

Holmes

On 10/16/2021 at 6:58 AM, Deimus said:

Don't touch on Charmer!! Unless if its for removing resilience of "wolfs"

If you do anything else I WILL LEAVE GAME AND CHANGE MY REVIEW ON GOOGLE PLAY TO 1 STAR 😡

My warden got killed by charmer pets,😂 he can summon so many beasts, and his blows are terrible, so unfair. 

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

You can't nerf a cd build. The only way is by removing every cd gear in the game.

This is true. Only thing that they can do is to remove dogs resilience

you guys didnt understand me i only pointed that cd build comes with some sacrfaces, i never will want to remove cd gears lel.

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Then they will become like necro skeletons a.k.a lifesteal batterys for the enemy, the best solution is to make em take some of the resilence of the user but not the all.

On 10/18/2021 at 5:42 AM, Speedom said:

It goes both ways lol. Aoe for Sentinel is strong too. Don't sleep on Templar, Pala, Mage, druid, ranger aoe skills. Even priest Harad Tear that have been buffed. Learn the game my guy.

Is not. AOE for mc more good and strong. Elf AOE so bad and weak so less player on elf use this skill area coze of that. Gm should rebalance skill area not only when used set pve but in set pvp too. Peace .less hate. We focus on rebalance skill not hate people. I alredy play this game about 10 year.

8 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

What a nice topic. I'm sure the discussion here will be very civil.

I'll make sure it will

17 hours ago, coldravens said:

you guys didnt understand me i only pointed that cd build comes with some sacrfaces, i never will want to remove cd gears lel.

Then they will become like necro skeletons a.k.a lifesteal batterys for the enemy, the best solution is to make em take some of the resilence of the user but not the all.

20 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

You guys forgot the bigger picture. If they remove some resilience from the dog, that means every other summon skill will be nerf also. (I.e bird, druid and Templar summon).

6 hours ago, hitmanz said:

Is not. AOE for mc more good and strong. Elf AOE so bad and weak so less player on elf use this skill area coze of that. Gm should rebalance skill area not only when used set pve but in set pvp too. Peace .less hate. We focus on rebalance skill not hate people. I alredy play this game about 10 year.

If you thing aoe is all about dmg, then it make sense why you think Sentinel aoe is "weak" 

Aaaaaannnnddd I'm my job done here not trying to get another ban. Good luck, have fun, take care love yall. ✌😃 peace out.

Strengthen templar please!Reduce energy consumption!And you know how many my lvl30 tempar health regeneration? Only 31/5s.🙈31!

Then skill Branded by the sun should be changed.Screenshot_20211019_210738.thumb.jpg.d8ee6f1b4bed84e7d73d9ca83aafc83d.jpg

Any teammate can remove the debuff from monsters,why like this? and the amount of healing depends on the attacker's magical power.If used by physical dmg teammates, the effect is not good.And if you don't get timely treatment,easy to die because because you attract the hatred of monsters.

Thanks.😭

The problem that sentinels and others is the fact that charmer pets have high resilience on arena!! THE PROBLEM IS THE ARENA WHEN VS CHARMER 😎 To fix that and not screw the charmer its adding some codes to the arena script. Reduce resilience of pets to 50% of charmer and Stun char = stun dog and also reduce the number of wolfs to 4 on arena and JUST ON ARENA. With this everyone will be happy 😌

Edited by Deimus
missing word

On 16.10.2021 at 01:17, Speedom said:

Bu korkutucu! 😆Oyuncuların duygularını incitecek 3 sınıf bildiğimi söyleyebilirim. Ama hepimiz bunu bekliyorduk!

charmer,druid and bd exactly

21 hours ago, hitmanz said:

Yea mc guilds have good aoe but thats just bcs  focus to have specific class in their guild (chief ,lock,shaman )  . That good aoe ur talking about is just many chieftains , same thing was on elf side with mages. And for arena  mc side doesnt have any crowd control skill other than warlock and hunter(but its not ideal build) while on other side u have bd with rush,mage ,pala ,templar and druid not to mention how 3 out of these mentioned classes have some unfair skills  while on mc side only good support skill is chieftain rugged skin.

4 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Yea mc guilds have good aoe but thats just bcs  focus to have specific class in their guild (chief ,lock,shaman )  . That good aoe ur talking about is just many chieftains , same thing was on elf side with mages. And for arena  mc side doesnt have any crowd control skill other than warlock and hunter(but its not ideal build) while on other side u have bd with rush,mage ,pala ,templar and druid not to mention how 3 out of these mentioned classes have some unfair skills  while on mc side only good support skill is chieftain rugged skin.

Yes mc have good and strong aoe better then elfs. I hope gm will rebalance skill aoe both side for this update  

On 10/20/2021 at 7:07 AM, hitmanz said:

Yes mc have good and strong aoe better then elfs. I hope gm will rebalance skill aoe both side for this update  

Broo 

Bd rush stuns longer than any other mc char, Templar ball breaking group up and doesnt let shaman healing totems heal their people, Priest can hit multiple enemies, druid stun, multiple aoe skills too, mage insane aoe also not gonna talk about paladin shield, totem, aoe stun, most of elf chars has good resistance buffs too so better dont tell that mc side aoe is stronger... 

When the topic of rebalancing comes the very first thing that comes to my mind in term of AOE skills is: purification pots that can remove sentinel’s aoe where as mc’s skills less that can be removed at elf side...  so my suggestion would be to remove usage of castle pots completely from arena 

54 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

Broo 

Bd rush stuns longer than any other mc char, Templar ball breaking group up and doesnt let shaman healing totems heal their people, Priest can hit multiple enemies, druid stun, multiple aoe skills too, mage insane aoe also not gonna talk about paladin shield, totem, aoe stun, most of elf chars has good resistance buffs too so better dont tell that mc side aoe is stronger... 

U must be kidding here if u have used barb which has max time on rush

Edited by Necromaa

What should happen.

1 - Devs give Oblivion Books to each char

2 - Don't just buff one side

3 - Listen to both sides

5 hours ago, Ivoo said:

Bd rush stuns longer than any other mc char

its 5 seconds of stun at the max lvl, warlocks can do 6 stun with the use of castle relic. ever tried it?

5 hours ago, Ivoo said:

Templar ball breaking group up and doesnt let shaman healing totems heal their people

Try taking necromancer with 4/4 panic or hunter with 4/4 fear skill,

5 hours ago, Ivoo said:

Priest can hit multiple enemies

Priest.... insane dmg class wowww

5 hours ago, Ivoo said:

druid stun

bring a deathknight to do his perma stun on the poor druid with the 7yard relic pull and silence, not hard!

5 hours ago, Ivoo said:

mage insane aoe

a +10 mage, would hit more than 500dmg on ppl with decent resilience?

5 hours ago, Ivoo said:

also not gonna talk about paladin shield, totem, aoe stun

the shield probably deserves a nerf, aoe stun? Hello warlocks with dark circle and the garbage aoe silence that kills enemy.s magic defense

5 hours ago, Necromaa said:

most of elf chars has good resistance buffs too so better dont tell that mc side aoe is stronger... 

HHahahahaAh. 

On 10/18/2021 at 4:01 PM, coldravens said:

that might be a great solution, or instead of reducing the resilience, reduce the dog HP.

Edited by Maleknecro

6 hours ago, Ivoo said:

Broo 

Bd rush stuns longer than any other mc char, Templar ball breaking group up and doesnt let shaman healing totems heal their people, Priest can hit multiple enemies, druid stun, multiple aoe skills too, mage insane aoe also not gonna talk about paladin shield, totem, aoe stun, most of elf chars has good resistance buffs too so better dont tell that mc side aoe 

mcs aoe skill is more better. They only put the skill on the ground then run so its a good skill aoe and strong. Almost all class mcs have skill like that.event class tank mcs have that skill aoe like that.and other that mcs skill is overpower when use buff pot castle healing and jump. Gm should remove that buff castle for arena

22 minutes ago, hitmanz said:

mcs aoe skill is more better. They only put the skill on the ground then run so its a good skill aoe and strong. Almost all class mcs have skill like that.event class tank mcs have that skill aoe like that.and other that mcs skill is overpower when use buff pot castle healing and jump. Gm should remove that buff castle for arena

Wanna trade Kiss of Death for Sacred Shield? :vp-looking:

42 minutes ago, Maleknecro said:

No way you can compare both skills and both classes though. By the time a necro reaches the center of an enemy crowd, it would be dead before he could cast Panic. Can't say the same of Templar, whose skill is ranged and it could simply cast Mantra and then Reverse Flow. 

42 minutes ago, Maleknecro said:

bring a deathknight to do his perma stun on the poor druid with the 7yard relic pull and silence, not hard!

DKs need time to do that combo (3 skills to be exact: Blow of the Silence, Death Call and Threads of Darkness), whereas druids need one simple skill. Should even one skill being resisted, the entire combo gets broken. 

18 hours ago, Necromaa said:

U must be kidding here if u have used barb which has max time on rush

This above sentence is irrelevant.

Barbarians only have 2 stun skills , which are 75% chance based , only if the user max those skills. Charge skill only can stun an enemy for 3.5seconds , with castle relics can say 4seconds. (only if the stun de-buff is worked by chance)

With this stun build , we can't perma stun any elf char and the enemy who fights a barbarian has turns to use skills. Imagine a fight with bd vs Rogues & Necro. They just instant die Or they don't get thier turns to use skills. 

Blade dancers can perma control any classes and even if thier "Rush" aoe stun fails , they can use SAP(reduces 33% damage and 45% dps) , Hamstring (100% control skill for 4 seconds with high chop damage) , power of the blades ( 40% auto hit damage , can kill any high resilience rogues in 3-4hits) and finally the resist skill.( which can be used again faster with thier cd skill) 

Hamstring is being a good skill compared to the trash Chop skill of a Barbarian.

I do agree for removing the usage of castle pots , castle buffs and castle scrolls in arena mode. Which makes the gameplay more fair.

Charmer is being an useless class since they introduce in the beginning and no one used to invite charmer for anything , they were being a betrayed class forever. Now alot of people use charmers because they can do high damage in dgs similar to Bd , seekers and rangers.

Nerf Bd damage and paladin sacred shield before nerfing Charmer dogs damage and warlocks stun skills.

Nerf Templar and Druid they are too powerful!! In War in EU  1 Templar and 1 Druid took 6 players at same lvl (Chieftains, Charmers, Death Knights and 1 necro)

Templar is too overpowered

On 10/21/2021 at 6:45 PM, Maleknecro said:

its 5 seconds of stun at the max lvl, warlocks can do 6 stun with the use of castle relic. ever tried it?

Warlock have only 2 skills that give him good value in pvp scenarios and u want to nerf it   while bd beside that stun have resist 40% auto attack and  more .

And 1 hit remove debuff while its not same on other side

As other guy said 1 resist and its done or if ur partner stun dk its over for him and then "poor" druid move away and can control him from long range while dk can just watch the fight . On top of that dk dont have anything than that stun combo while "poor" druid can heal and support pt members and do good dmg with minion.

20 hours ago, Lwn said:

Blade dancers can perma control any classes and even if thier "Rush" aoe stun fails , they can use SAP(reduces 33% damage and 45% dps) , Hamstring (100% control skill for 4 seconds with high chop damage) , power of the blades ( 40% auto hit damage , can kill any high resilience rogues in 3-4hits) and finally the resist skill.( which can be used again faster with thier cd skill)

This "infinite stun" of bd is easily broken, hamstrings often fall on dodge and enemy parry, rush has 70% chance, lower than other skills that have 80 or 85%, not counting resistance that is everywhere and relics . And bd needs to have a high cd to do that, he needs to use skill points in hurricane, or fill his entire set of cd crystals.

Sap reduces 20% damage and 34.9% dps 5/5.

Can kill rogues with +0 resilience in 3-4 hits yes.

His resist is 35 seconds of cooldown, even with a high cd it takes a long time to recharge, and I don't think he survives that long.

20 hours ago, Lwn said:

Charmer is being an useless class since they introduce in the beginning and no one used to invite charmer for anything , they were being a betrayed class forever. Now alot of people use charmers because they can do high damage in dgs similar to Bd , seekers and rangers.

Similar to bd, ranger, and seeker, plus he deals area damage equal to the damage dealt. And in dgs and arena.

5 hours ago, Fabr said:

Similar to bd, ranger, and seeker, plus he deals area damage equal to the damage dealt. And in dgs and arena.

Seekers have 2x auto hit damage skill + they can do high area damage just by each auto hit than charmers dogs do.

Also they can nuke charmer dogs in 1hit and gets heal up by Bloodthirsty skill + Life steal skill in accessories.

Edited by Lwn

So resuming most players here plays only in sentinels side!! They want the sentinels classes buff and the legion classes nerf!! SO WHERE IS THE BALANCE IF 1 SIDE BECOMES STRONGER THAN THE OTHER?

On 10/18/2021 at 4:43 PM, Nosotraes said:

What a nice topic. I'm sure the discussion here will be very civil.

Naaa I think not, here just elfs want to nerf mcs always, they just cry because 1 char and for that want nerf all side mc, but they don't see them, for talk about one class and say a good nerf or buff first need to play it before, for see how it is weak or stronger, like me, i have chieftain, in pvp magical damage is useless but I use for aoe damage and for heal myself, but making damage is very very bad, chieftains use cloth armor and it make it is more weak, i know theres rugged hide, but chieftain no have any type of stun, and we just have a resist that depends on the debuffs that we have and is low seconds anyway, then look blade dancer, they increases cd and have a resist that have a duration of 16 seconds and recharge is low base cd, and they have many other skill for resist and for many stuns, bro this is unfair, and they just talk for buff sentinnels and nerf mcs, just because we have a charmer that spawn many dogs?, look at them first and talk to us after please, thanks...

ohhh wow, yesterday I published a post here about classes weak and classes strongers and got deleted? :suspicious1: Really nice this game

On 10/22/2021 at 2:03 AM, Lwn said:

No.... It's just like barb, they are not perma-stun, it is just that both have a lot of damage, and it is desperate that they lower you many life points while they have you stunned, 3 - 4 sec will be eternal, and worse when they apply another stun at the end of this, it will not give a chance to counterattack.

And this does not only happen with them,..... rogues, seekers, hunters (if they have high dmg) apply this in their fights, and it is very annoying. But it is not perma-stun

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

No.... It's just like barb, they are not perma-stun, it is just that both have a lot of damage, and it is desperate that they lower you many life points while they have you stunned, 3 - 4 sec will be eternal, and worse when they apply another stun at the end of this, it will not give a chance to counterattack.

And this does not only happen with them,..... rogues, seekers, hunters (if they have high dmg) apply this in their fights, and it is very annoying. But it is not perma-stun

No perma-stun? then what my eyes see? I think im blind lol 👁️👅👁️

6 hours ago, Lwn said:

Seekers have 2x auto hit damage skill + they can do high area damage just by each auto hit than charmers dogs do.

Also they can nuke charmer dogs in 1hit and gets heal up by Bloodthirsty skill + Life steal skill in accessories.

2x auto hit damage? Exa only gives a 25% buff lol. The charmer increases the dogs' autohit by 55%.

The seeker's area damage is 50% of his autohit damage. Charmer's is full damage, 100%.

The cooldown of the seeker's area damage skill is 36 sec, and the effect lasts about half that. The charmer's is 9 sec, enough for him to activate quickly when the effect wears off.

Another one, Seeker is only 1, the charmer's dog can be 2,3,4,5. And can't kill dogs in one hit lol, they with resilience are tougher than the seeker itself.

8 hours ago, Lwn said:

If it were true, there would be no people complaining about that lol

4 hours ago, Zedeght said:

No perma-stun? then what my eyes see? I think im blind lol 👁️👅👁️

Yep isnt perma, You can check it out for yourself. It will kill you before its combo ends, after that you have a chance to fight back, but of course we do not all have 10k of hp To resist the combo... Do you want to see a real perma-stun/silence? Fight against a full cd druid or a dk

I guess you have a different concept of "perma-stun" 

1 hour ago, Kaesarz said:

If it were true, there would be no people complaining about that lol

Yep isnt perma, You can check it out for yourself. It will kill you before its combo ends, after that you have a chance to fight back, but of course we do not all have 10k of hp To resist the combo... Do you want to see a real perma-stun/silence? Fight against a full cd druid or a dk

I guess you have a different concept of "perma-stun" 

Anyway blade dancers make much damage, they are strongers, not easy to kill, and have many resist and stun, what do u want? more buff?

1 hour ago, Zedeght said:

Anyway blade dancers make much damage, they are strongers, not easy to kill, and have many resist and stun, what do u want? more buff?

1: I've been talking about bd and barb, I'm not in favor of either... :dunno:

2:In the event that you survive that combo, (Which is  Likely with the addition of resistance runes) you would know that there is a pause that gives you a chance to counter attack ... (It is not possible to see it because they have immense damage, you always die before) but This can be seen if they attack a dummy.

3:Perma-stun means that you are stunned and silenced continuously with no chance to attack back,  (this could be seen with the warlock, charmer and druid before being nerfed) The only option you had was to look for popcorn and see how it slowly killed you without letting you do anything... I clarify in case you don't understand. 

4: When I asked for more buff? :fuck_that:

1. Nerf bds resistance skill, it is way too abusable and hard to remove. Bds kryptonite is any distance over 2 tiles, and an opponent who can count to 2. Resist makes using that weakness next to impossible.

2. Lower charmers dogs defence a bit. Not too much to the point that theyre 1 shot, but enough that one can be killed before 2 more spawn.

3. Buff rogues viability in dgs a bit, for a damage class they lack behind a bit. But tone kick down a bit, having a 90% chance to dodge on a 8k hp rogue is 80000 effective hp. Thats alot.

4. Give dks a sap kind of skill. Something that lowers their targets dps in one way or another. Almost every other tank class has one.

5. Increase druids roots cd. Being able to permanently cycle a single skill for perma stun is stupid. Every class can perma stun nowadays, but doing it with just 1 skill, while having 4 other cc skills to fall back on, is a bit nuts.

6. Nerf octo book, it breaks the game and has 0 counterplay.

Ty for coming to my TED talk.

Edited by vavavi

20 hours ago, vavavi said:

Give dks a sap kind of skill. Something that lowers their targets dps in one way or another. Almost every other tank class has one.

Giving DKs a reason to use Magic Damage would be more appropriate (a Healing skill would be a good start) Or if it's a Sap we are talking about, make it at least AoE... 

The following classes are extremely overpowered in both PvP and PvE:

Seeker

Mage

Blade Dancer 

The rest of the classes could use a buff. Especially on Legion side.

1 hour ago, Strahd said:

The following classes are extremely overpowered in both PvP and PvE:

Seeker

Mage

Blade Dancer 

The rest of the classes could use a buff. Especially on Legion side.

I agree on that but there is a class that could have a skill nerf!! The charmer Call need a small nerf!! Its needed to balance the game. What i propose its that wolfs become 2 hit kill against other players but still the same on PVE.