[2021.10.15] Skill Rebalance. News

Holmes

• Developer

7_7anons_990x540.png

Friends!

It’s no secret that the “core” of the classes plays an important role during battles. We try to release skill rebalances as often as possible, in order to bring the feeling of novelty and freshness into the game, diversify the players’ builds and support a healthy and dynamic balance of power in both PvP and PvE battles.

We are well aware how actively you are participating in discussions on the forum and social networks, affirming that such changes in the game are very important to you. So, we are glad  to announce that
a massive rebalance will occur this year, in the second half of December, with the traditional winter update.

Our team attentively watches over the feedback, so if you have ideas about skills and their mechanics, it’s high time to visit the corresponding forum section and create a new topic with your propositions — https://bit.ly/3DIz7rB.

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

• Holmes changed the title to [2021.10.15] Skill Rebalance. News
  • Holmes pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Holmes said:

7_7anons_990x540.png

Friends!

It’s no secret that the “core” of the classes plays an important role during battles. We try to release skill rebalances as often as possible, in order to bring the feeling of novelty and freshness into the game, diversify the players’ builds and support a healthy and dynamic balance of power in both PvP and PvE battles.

We are well aware how actively you are participating in discussions on the forum and social networks, affirming that such changes in the game are very important to you. So, we are glad  to announce that
a massive rebalance will occur this year, in the second half of December, with the traditional winter update.

Our team attentively watches over the feedback, so if you have ideas about skills and their mechanics, it’s high time to visit the corresponding forum section and create a new topic with your propositions — https://bit.ly/3DIz7rB.

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

Hello 

that I play warlock, I noticed that the wheel of the tsar does not work often, my opponent often leaves the circle and proposes to combine skills, e.g. when we put a pool of darkness and dark cirlce on it, then these skly give a special effect or fear and draining life;) also as if in the future you could change the appearance of skills and at low lvl there is a problem with gaining konwlegde and it would be nice to see a more open world I mean that everyone can kill everyone missing in the warspear of this open option

14 minutes ago, AshisoPL said:

Hello 

that I play warlock, I noticed that the wheel of the tsar does not work often, my opponent often leaves the circle and proposes to combine skills, e.g. when we put a pool of darkness and dark cirlce on it, then these skly give a special effect or fear and draining life;)

Hi, this sounds like a visual issue. This can happen when you're playing over a not very stable connection.:nea:

18 minutes ago, AshisoPL said:

also as if in the future you could change the appearance of skills and at low lvl there is a problem with gaining konwlegde and it would be nice to see a more open world I mean that everyone can kill everyone missing in the warspear of this open option

For suggestions, you will need to create a new topic in the link below

https://bit.ly/3DIz7rB

Warspear really needed this rebalance as elves lack in pvp controll and combat power (templar is good in pvp but its ONLY pvp and have mostly no use in pve so far) and mcs lack the single target dmg in pve such as seeker. Im glad devs want to do it this year, ill look forward to it 

Wow you're really gonna clickbait us like that?!

In all seriousness though, I'm looking forward for this, hopefully it will be good. I really think balancing needs to happen more often though.

6 hours ago, Holmes said:

Oh sure I will.. See you there soon:cat2:

Don't touch on Charmer!! Unless if its for removing resilience of "wolfs"

If you do anything else I WILL LEAVE GAME AND CHANGE MY REVIEW ON GOOGLE PLAY TO 1 STAR 😡

8 minutes ago, Deimus said:

If you do anything else I WILL LEAVE GAME AND CHANGE MY REVIEW ON GOOGLE PLAY TO 1 STAR 😡

Oh it's gonna happen 😂

9 hours ago, Kamisama said:

Warspear really needed this rebalance as elves lack in pvp controll and combat power (templar is good in pvp but its ONLY pvp and have mostly no use in pve so far) and mcs lack the single target dmg in pve such as seeker. Im glad devs want to do it this year, ill look forward to it 

Wew Rogue is scary than seeker actually when targeting one single target. monster or player. And also templar has 2 dmg too without expert skill and Grace give templar 22% both magic and psy increase. And heal templar is helpfull hahaha

9 hours ago, Kamisama said:

We have rogues and hunters but not much else really unless you count dmg dk builds 

3 hours ago, Deimus said:

Sorry bro it's likely to happen. I do agree that summons and mobs having PvP stats will likely be too much so I do agree that they should remove it from the wolves

There's like a million rogues in EU and  I fear in a couple years, we'll see the server filled with shamans & chiefs.

When there's too many of one class kindly atleast suggest new players to pick one of the other classes.

Every time that devs touch the charmer its get screwed and nerf !! And every time the devs touch the Sentinels side their chars get buffed over and over!! Lets see whats going to happen!! If you want to do something then add summon limiter on arena to limit its wolfs to 2.

13 hours ago, Speedom said:

This is scary! 😆 I can say that I know 3 classes that's going to hurt players feelings. But we all been waiting for this!

what is that 3 classes? hehe clue pls😁 I can guess the top1 class for sure but for now I will wait for this update haha

5 minutes ago, iammart said:

what is that 3 classes? hehe clue pls😁 I can guess the top1 class for sure but for now I will wait for this update haha

Good question, we'll find out.😆

7 hours ago, Andrés Fleitas Meza said:

I hope the mage does not benefit as always ...

I think all classes should benefit in some way, with some getting more than others.

Many of the mages and other non mage players I know think mages are rather weak.

Personally I believe mage is good right now so I hope the changes don't affect my playstyle too much.

Ummm I don't really understand this topic. Is this to advertise other topics or to encourage players into writing class suggestions in specific class categories? Or perhaps both

1 hour ago, Fortuno said:

Ummm I don't really understand this topic. Is this to advertise other topics or to encourage players into writing class suggestions in specific class categories? Or perhaps both

its to say that they're gonna do a bigger rebalance update than usual later this year or early in the next, so they're encouraging to write more in the class topics in this way they can have more info to work on
said that, dont touch my son stoneskin

Let's start with the fact that the developers have established a good balance of classes, there are classes that are clearly stronger to climb into the current state, but you start to locate yourself, you start to reckon with the fact that there will be a balance of classes, the problem should be addressed prominently and differentiate the world pve and pvp, at the moment I feel,

• necromancer deserve buff in terms of pvp as well as deathknight
  • a paladin to the subject its hard , when he is alone he is easy target, but if he got teammate it is practically impossible to kill him and his partner (mainly thanks to scared shield)
  • druid is strong and, hard to kill and a lot of stuns that can make permanent stunned.
  • warlock lost a lot of quality by introducing resistance, was stun based, lost one attribute, and now dont work always.
  • charmer and bladedancer, ranger are still very strong,
  • Chieftain is just a solid class, they are better at pvp better in pve, but also there are worst.

I understand all want the class that he play was best, but I don't think so if it's main idea of balancing classes.

Vampirism change gameplay a lot, since most of classes use it and can get over 25% + classes dmg output increase, all dgs/bosses can be doin easily without healer, and that  reduces the usefulness and importance of healers (shaman, necromancer, priest, druid). 

25 minutes ago, PureSex said:

Vampirism change gameplay a lot, since most of classes use it and can get over 25% + classes dmg output increase, all dgs/bosses can be doin easily without healer, and that  reduces the usefulness and importance of healers (shaman, necromancer, priest, druid). 

Lifesteal can only save you so much. You still can get 2 shot with 50% Lifesteal due to low solidity. Most player would rather have an average tank with dmg reduction and decent solidity; a good healer with pt support vs some braindead high amp high lifesteal player that rush to their death and blame their team. Lol

Rebalance Skillll area mc and elf. Skill area mc  so many and overpower when on pvp set. They control war event and arena 5*5 coze they good on skill area. So make it balance

9 hours ago, PureSex said:

Let's start with the fact that the developers have established a good balance of classes, there are classes that are clearly stronger to climb into the current state, but you start to locate yourself, you start to reckon with the fact that there will be a balance of classes, the problem should be addressed prominently and differentiate the world pve and pvp, at the moment I feel,

• necromancer deserve buff in terms of pvp as well as deathknight
  • a paladin to the subject its hard , when he is alone he is easy target, but if he got teammate it is practically impossible to kill him and his partner (mainly thanks to scared shield)
  • druid is strong and, hard to kill and a lot of stuns that can make permanent stunned.
  • warlock lost a lot of quality by introducing resistance, was stun based, lost one attribute, and now dont work always.
  • charmer and bladedancer, ranger are still very strong,
  • Chieftain is just a solid class, they are better at pvp better in pve, but also there are worst.

I understand all want the class that he play was best, but I don't think so if it's main idea of balancing classes.

Charmer become strong after 5 consecutive nerfs!! After devs see that was almost no one playing charmer they decide to reverse the nerfs.

3 hours ago, Deimus said:

Charmer become strong after 5 consecutive nerfs!! After devs see that was almost no one playing charmer they decide to reverse the nerfs.

he has not been in a weak position since he was elected, rn charmer is strong but anyway dont deserve on nerf, remember that elf have bd class, ranger, tempelar, druid 

6 hours ago, hitmanz said:

Rebalance Skillll area mc and elf. Skill area mc  so many and overpower when on pvp set. They control war event and arena 5*5 coze they good on skill area. So make it balance

It goes both ways lol. Aoe for Sentinel is strong too. Don't sleep on Templar, Pala, Mage, druid, ranger aoe skills. Even priest Harad Tear that have been buffed. Learn the game my guy.

I just hope that the aigrind team for what is most sacred nerf the amount of charm dog, he was already self-sufficient with the amount of stuns he now had, the character is unbearable with an absurd damage, like every 1 dog doesn't do much damage , but if the charm has enough recharge he can summon 4 dogs each attacking 900 on those who have high def if you have 3 charm you're not giving a fair fight to the sentries side, I hope to be heard I don't want you to nerf the charm but review what they did with it and if you are going to leave it in this way, try to bring it to the sentinels' side, thank you all

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

@Speedom

yes you have to leave it the way it is a charm summoning 5 dog is great, boss killing full gz insta kill, lock zone taking practically all magic defense of the character, rogue leaving the negative nip, yes it's all right and no one on both sides need nerf, there are things on the sentries side that deserve nerf plus the mc side is stark the difference

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters - you were asked this more than once

4 hours ago, lbigol said:

@Speedom

yes you have to leave it the way it is a charm summoning 5 dog is great, boss killing full gz insta kill, lock zone taking practically all magic defense of the character, rogue leaving the negative nip, yes it's all right and no one on both sides need nerf, there are things on the sentries side that deserve nerf plus the mc side is stark the difference

I have nothing against, as I do have a high lvl Charmer. Their kit is literally a summoner. The reason charmers can summon 5 dogs is because they're using cd build and they guild have the buffs also. I think they're fine. I think all of these class needs to be buff. I rather see class be buff to be balanced vs nerfing particularly class. I want to see the balance where it's hard to pick a class because they're all so good. 

3 hours ago, Speedom said:

I have nothing against, as I do have a high lvl Charmer. Their kit is literally a summoner. The reason charmers can summon 5 dogs is because they're using cd build and they guild have the buffs also. I think they're fine. I think all of these class needs to be buff. I rather see class be buff to be balanced vs nerfing particularly class. I want to see the balance where it's hard to pick a class because they're all so good. 

The problem with charmer dog as i hear is not the dmg, its the fact its hard to kill due to the skill and resilence stats, so i think what they can do is make the dog take only 50% of the players resilnce to make it less tanky but not to easy to kill, also when charmer build full cd he sacrifice other stats like resistance and resilence, they shouid nerf this build but a little to make it more balanced but not destroy it completely the more styles 1 char have for you to play the more fun is it.

40 minutes ago, coldravens said:

The problem with charmer dog as i hear is not the dmg, its the fact its hard to kill due to the skill and resilence stats, so i think what they can do is make the dog take only 50% of the players resilnce to make it less tanky but not to easy to kill, also when charmer build full cd he sacrifice other stats like resistance and resilence, they shouid nerf this build but a little to make it more balanced but not destroy it completely the more styles 1 char have for you to play the more fun is it.

You can't nerf a cd build. The only way is by removing every cd gear in the game.