amp not working

hafiz

I used 10 sign +6 to +7...but not working..my chatter bd have.. two sword to amp...how many sign to +10 lol...swamp quest i not got any amor or weapon high damage...i very sad this game...used sign for what if not working

Amplification system works that way. Signs ensure you that you won't damage your item but don't guarantee it will be a successful amp. It's a gamble: some people get high amps in few sets, some people (like me) waste 5 sets on going +5

+10 Is a waste of money. Takes maybe 500 signs or more (Idk I never gone +10) though as I said it depends on luck.

(Yes I know it's not fair)

I used 10 sign +6 to +7...but not working..my chatter bd have.. two sword to amp...how many sign to +10 lol...swamp quest i not got any amor or weapon high damage...i very sad this game...used sign for what if not working

I used 3 sets to amplify my astrologer stave from +1 to +5 lol :facepalm: and the next 4 sets failed to amplify from +5 to +6 *z*

many player have high amplify but not all can be pro in this game, just stay at town, just chatting, and never want help other player....

pro with your parents money, like a child :D

I used 1 sign to amp my staff from +8 to +9 :facepalm: amp system suck!

same..i used 1sign amp my staff +8 to +9  and used 10set sign +9 to +10 ,but not up (its suck) :rofl: :'(

Amped my gladius&kris to +2 without signs and spent another 4signs( each to +4  :lol: (I guess i was lucky i didn't lose it :wacko: ) And am satisfied; for now  ;)

Chances and luck, luck and chances, that's what amp system is about.

Good luck to everyone!