[2011.12.12] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.5

Kuzmitch

BugspearOnline

Ass Hunter

Re: [2011.12.12] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.5

« Reply #110 on: 13 December 2011, 03:46:25 »

I have a tip for all of you. Instead of wasting money for this coinspear, buy a phone with android and play a real FREE TO PLAY game with cool 3d graphics like Pocket Legends or P2P game Order&chaos(wow mobile).

About that aigrind.. No response at forum, waiting 2 weeks for acc recovery and no new maps since 6,7months. Do they really deserve to steal your money? this game will die sooner or later and what will happen to your accounts? It will be gone. And you wont get your money back because every mmo have some rules. Think about it.

well there s a good game but yes there again pocket legends u ahve to buy platnum not all of us wanna site around and earn the free download open it then delete it and find dif one and do again no thnx i did tht once made 5 plat and quit so yet again still paying money

Nice update  :drinks: :drinks:  The just one thing who scared me is this ... I hope the problem about rich and poor people will stop in the future.. I dont want to pay anymore for being strong. I want to be strong cuz of my experience not cuz of my money  :sorry:

Datz true cuz not just anyone can buy mcoins ... i hope dat problem is fixed in da future ... Also rangers dont do everything there are suppose to do they could be better i really hoped I

could call on a pet like da discription said ... Also goes about druids ... rangers and druids could

be better and for bladedancers they could be better tanks

EVERYONE KNOWS DAT DIZ GAME COULD BE BETTER IF THEY

UPGRADE MAX LVL AND ADD NEW MAPS ... EVER SINCE MCOINS

CAME IN IT MESSED IT UP  :facepalm: ... THEY ALSO NEED TO

UPGRADE CHARACTERS SKILLS

BugspearOnline

Ass Hunter

Re: [2011.12.12] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.5

« Reply #110 on: 13 December 2011, 03:46:25 »

I have a tip for all of you. Instead of wasting money for this coinspear, buy a phone with android and play a real FREE TO PLAY game with cool 3d graphics like Pocket Legends or P2P game Order&chaos(wow mobile).

Ya guys u should try Pocket Legends and Star Legends :good: Really nice mmos totally playable for free but WS is still the best  :blush:

Well the rich ppl get stronger "the poor" ppl  too.Only difference with "the poor" is that it will take them lot of time before and by such they will keep enjoying the game for a longer period since they will always have something to do.Thats the life(easy for rich,hard for poor)Kuz said "its lyk a lottery"so poor too can get lvl 10amp and become legend!it's still a F2P mmorpg.the moment u will need to pay for an account before login and play then u can call it P2P till then imma just keep on playing till i get that sharpened labrys or whatever there is in that arena shop(lmfao).PLS DEV,WE NEED SMS PAYMENT FOR GHANA PLS,PLS,PLS...4 MONTHS OF WAIT...!

This is getting greedy. Items cost too many miracle coins. 59 miracle coins ti amplify with out fail is too much money! The new runes will probably be overpriced as well.

In one game I played one single +12 item costed 2000 dollars real money! Also if you got a new itwm it cost another 2000 usd to amplify it again. A full set of equipment cost over 100 thousand dollars of real money.

Lets encourage the dev team not to do that to this game! Because I quit that one and they no longer recieve my money. They got alot of it... but no more.

druid got best skill > BEES Опубликованное фото

Druid got best skill?what good new skill Druid?just decrease critical and not area.

Shaman got earthquake make immobilize and area :facepalm: :facepalm: .

Rogue become King of Arena with skill Gouge and Stealth

Yes, but what's ur problem? ... I saw that mountain clan making really strong , so I decide to leave elves and play with humans.. So why you don't do same? Or u like always blame and cry?