[2011.12.12] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.5

Kuzmitch

Does anybody know what stats will the existing R&C give same as before or new stats  :unknw:  I actually fear that stats of healing rune will be bought down specialy ppl using lvl 13 cloak if that happens then more complains.........!!!! :facepalm:

this game getting suck.  :facepalm:  the more update, the more shit gonna happen. rich guy now gonna be strong. better change the game name, warspear online shop.  :good:

the new amplification is worse as now you have a chance item doesn't improve if you don't pay 59mc extra for insurance,  plus the new spheres will be 69mc [glow=red,2,300]per item[/glow], as there seems to be 10 levels on a item,  you pay gold for the process of amplifying not the spheres,  now it will cost 100mc* (amplify+runes+crystals) to improve one item to top grade, wpns even more.

on what I see that not 69 per item but we get 10 item sphere every we buy with 69 MC...  :dirol:

I hope weapon will not broke if we get failure amplification, just the level not increase after failure.. so we can try again.... just example we already get lv 5 amplification... and we get failure on lv 6... so that weapon amplification still lv 5... and we can try again to up lv 6.. just hope :'(

Just be relax everyone...in 6 days your curiosity will be satisfied.

Don't make any conclusion or assumption atm since its useless to be discussed.

Wtf are you the noob that says reezeeh sulla Spanish ... and I poters? :shok: We win in 1v1?  :crazy: do not lie, but if many eggs you really do a 1v1 and see who is the noob hahahahahahahahahahahaha.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: really u are a biig noob saying this... :nea: 

I dont know i write angry to Support because its not work. And on next day it was disabled.

i dont know whether im happy or sad...item vanish is ducking shit n i cant see more after this...i like mailbox....only few words to describre...nice ducking update for noobs who want  to be strong :good:  if u dont wanna buy mc=go to hell..leave game

so i expect next update=warspear tikect=to enter warspear game (pass 100mc per login)

then invernability scrol...add it on equip n u will be invurnable to ppl who dont have it

just few idea to developers....oh wait! wtf i need to type in russian forum..they donot read english forum or reply here....

actually destroyed items really makes sense  but if they are gonna make it like this they should have many items to destroy meaning increasing the drop rate so there are many supplies of items to "break"

Just think of this about 50 % of all players don't have mc because sms payment not work in there country  :(  so fix it and you will make more money from warspear  :bomb: :clapping:

Wtf are you the noob that says reezeeh sulla Spanish ... and I poters? :shok: We win in 1v1?  :crazy: do not lie, but if many eggs you really do a 1v1 and see who is the noob hahahahahahahahahahahaha.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: really u are a biig noob saying this... :nea: 

dont spam here with your shit, this theme is : update !

you can critisize vendetta somewhere else.

i dont know whether im happy or sad...item vanish is ducking shit n i cant see more after this...i like mailbox....only few words to describre...nice ducking update for noobs who want  to be strong :good:  if u dont wanna buy mc=go to hell..leave game

so i expect next update=warspear tikect=to enter warspear game (pass 100mc per login)

then invernability scrol...add it on equip n u will be invurnable to ppl who dont have it

just few idea to developers....oh wait! wtf i need to type in russian forum..they donot read english forum or reply here....

Kos I agree with you... People who don't wanna buy mc (and complain) should leave game. BUT WE CANNOT BUY MC BECAUSE GAME DEVELOPERS DON'T FIX PAYMENT. So what the #### must we do about it?!

I rich  :rofl: so going to be noob strong  :spiteful:  and kill you all  8)

strong can be worth nothing if you dont have the experience to know how to use it :dirol:

Kos I agree with you... People who don't wanna buy mc (and complain) should leave game. BUT WE CANNOT BUY MC BECAUSE GAME DEVELOPERS DON'T FIX PAYMENT. So what the #### must we do about it?!

Lol just because you cant buy mcoin though sms it doesnt mean you cant buy, actually its the last service to buying anything i would use to buy anything, first the price is too expensive, second theres so many bugs in this service thats not worth using it.

I recomend anyone who want to buy mcoin or anything though internet to do though credit card, its the cheapest way, if you don't have a international CC, ask a parent to let you use, if they dont let and you are bellow 18 you could just make a pre-paid card they work very likely pre-paid phones, you add the money and use.

dont spam here with your shit, this theme is : update !

you can critisize vendetta somewhere else.

spam?? U are the spamer 20.post in one day lol and like see u name in last post . Jairoz u are . Bd noob hahaha dont play why die and come to forum for cry and says people oh yes good nice. First  go to play and up levels after lose time. Here :bad:

spam?? U are the spamer 20.post in one day lol and like see u name in last post . Jairoz u are . Bd noob hahaha dont play why die and come to forum for cry and says people oh yes good nice. First  go to play and up levels after lose time. Here :bad:

noob.dont talk shit, i am not the topic here, the topic here is update, SO DONT SPAM !  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

i write only something that has to do with topic, but espanish only can talk bad about other ppl. thats not necessary, but now his mum send him to bed  :clapping:

i write only something that has to do with topic, but espanish only can talk bad about other ppl. thats not necessary, but now his mum send him to bed  :clapping:

like spam  :facepalm: :facepalm:  ......bahh shut up

like spam  :facepalm: :facepalm:  ......bahh shut up

woah alter.... BE QUIET NOW AND SLEEP  :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

why cant we all get along? i mean we area all players of this game it would be alot easier on all of us if we just got along with each other and quit crying about every single thing each other does :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

why cant we all get along? i mean we area all players of this game it would be alot easier on all of us if we just got along with each other and quit crying about every single thing each other does :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

:clapping: :good: :good: :good:

=) that would be great, but i think some are too "cool" ( :rofl: ) for it  :unknw: hope in future ppl here can write what they want to write without a silly answer from a child

:clapping: :good: :good: :good:

=) that would be great, but i think some are too "cool" ( :rofl: ) for it  :unknw: hope in future ppl here can write what they want to write without a silly answer from a child

u saying stuff like this probly makes this "child" want to comment back which in turn will lead to a whole argument and we all will tell you to shut up so you shouldnt really say things like this cuz some people will make a big deal about it so its best leaving things unsaid you know?

So basically we spend money to get stronger but once everyone else reaches the limit we're back in the same boat.  :facepalm: The only difference is we have less money in our pockets.  :sorry:

Yo Kuz, Will there be different combinations or strategic way to combine runes/crystals to armor/weapons? Thanks for updates by the way anything to keep the game interesting  :drinks:

At level 18 it had issued a lot of money, imagine if the update has reached a high level, how much money we get out

it. :facepalm:  current development may not be rich enough to increase the level of players at higher levels. :pleasantry:

salute for gm, I hope for the future of gaming, can give satisfaction to all the players and of course taking into account the balance between firstborne and mountain clan :drinks:

u saying stuff like this probly makes this "child" want to comment back which in turn will lead to a whole argument and we all will tell you to shut up so you shouldnt really say things like this cuz some people will make a big deal about it so its best leaving things unsaid you know?

yes you are right and so we should all come back to topic  8)