[2011.12.12] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.5

Kuzmitch

I question whether the weapons will disappear loaded crystal and rune? Will the new runes and crystals will be worse or better? Will the new runes and crystals will be more expensive or cheaper?

I question whether the weapons will disappear loaded crystal and rune? Will the new runes and crystals will be worse or better? Will the new runes and crystals will be more expensive or cheaper?

lol dont u read prev post ....nvm i quote for u

If you read carefully my forst post you will understand that now R&C depends on the level of item you insert them to. So the same R&C will have higher characteristics the higher item level you have. So, for the low level items new R&C worse than the old ones.

So this is so that the size of the bonus is set when a player puts in a crystal levem / rune? Is it possible to do so to give it to someone with 18 teeth thrust level crystal / rune that was a biggerbonus?

item vanish?

wtff u mean item vanish? ...seriously its not gonna happen that item will get vanished...then wtf will i do with my wroughtbelt n aa cape? :crazy:  n wtf for bg wepon/set equips lol

Don't be so happy guys Warspear updates are based on ''No pain no gain'' if they give you something they also take away as per my first update they gave new skill but lowerd shaman/druid healing in next update it was the heal regeneration pts lowerd after that it was the bag space for new players then it was loot price lowerd and equipment  price higher the stuff that will aww you is not what they added but also what they took away so get ready for both good and bad dont be suprized if something is lowerd or taken away :clapping:

wtff u mean item vanish? ...seriously its not gonna happen that item will get vanished...then wtf will i do with my wroughtbelt n aa cape? :crazy:  n wtf for bg wepon/set equips lol

" destroyed (the subject simply lost)" hard translation

And this "glowing weapons" gives something to attack, parry, dodge, etc. or simply to give a "glowing weapons"?

And this "glowing weapons" gives something to attack, parry, dodge, etc. or simply to give a "glowing weapons"?

There already are answers on this thread.. please read  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

However.. I don't know what to say.. cant understand if I'm happy or not..

just want to quote Chronoz: "Aigrind are nice developers,but they still don't want be big like Pocket Legends or other cross platform rpgs..."

Cheers  :drinks:

:shok: items can dissapear amplicating??? :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: can destroy my blades? S a suicide :sorry: hard items drops loses for try amplificate  :facepalm:

mr.Kuzmitch .. u mean all player must buy mc for amplification?? our country no sms.. how can i buy mc .. dont have any card  :facepalm: :facepalm: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

I just added cristal and rune to my weapons yesterday, if i no that i wouldnt have done it, are u gonna take off the runes and crystals from the items or what?... my acc got blocked for no reason today anyway...

This is really not fair. Because MANY of us cannot buy mcoins, and you don't fix it. We all want mcoins, and now with the update we WILL need mcoins. PLEASE fix payment in countries.

yes kos.. the item will vanish, just like in other mmos(ex. ragnarok) where if you fail your forging process, the item will vanish into thin air.. even higher level/rare equips are no exception...

Lol, If this so called "Amplification" is all about MCs again, expect after the update, 1 hour from it all rich people have level 10 Ampli, If the item will vanish after failure, expect a Level 6 or something. Im 100% sure of that. :) So in short, the update Fail and making the game MORE WORST than the WORST last update.

I have a tip for all of you. Instead of wasting money for this coinspear, buy a phone with android and play a real FREE TO PLAY game with cool 3d graphics like Pocket Legends or P2P game Order&chaos(wow mobile).

About that aigrind.. No response at forum, waiting 2 weeks for acc recovery and no new maps since 6,7months. Do they really deserve to steal your money? this game will die sooner or later and what will happen to your accounts? It will be gone. And you wont get your money back because every mmo have some rules. Think about it.

Great update especially with ability to get spheres outside of miracle shop and getting free secret chests through new mailbox feature daily

they should have added a snowball costume just for me :drinks: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great update especially with ability to get spheres outside of miracle shop and getting free secret chests through new mailbox feature daily

yeah this is what i aim for.. getting something in a manual way..

btw nice update though.. looking for more informations during update day.

oh noooo :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: , i think more expensive now that new item in miracle shop :wacko:

rich=strong  :shok:

you say it. it sucks.

the richer the player is the stronger he is.  :facepalm: 

no new skills?  :unknw:  or elf and mc can now trade?

i dont hope. All ppl who have no real life and no friends, spend his money in this game and get "strong" it sucks really. And i dont want to use Coins because its weak. In germany the sms payment doesnt work.