[2011.12.12] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.5

Kuzmitch

Nice update  :drinks: :drinks:  The just one thing who scared me is this ... I hope the problem about rich and poor people will stop in the future.. I dont want to pay anymore for being strong. I want to be strong cuz of my experience not cuz of my money  :sorry:

the new amplification is worse as now you have a chance item doesn't improve if you don't pay 59mc extra for insurance,  plus the new spheres will be 69mc per item, as there seems to be 10 levels on a item,  you pay gold for the process of amplifying not the spheres,  now it will cost 100mc* (amplify+runes+crystals) to improve one item to top grade, wpns even more.

the new amplification is worse as now you have a chance item doesn't improve if you don't pay 59mc extra for insurance,  plus the new spheres will be 69mc per item, as there seems to be 10 levels on a item,  you pay gold for the process of amplifying not the spheres,  now it will cost 100mc* (amplify+runes+crystals) to improve one item to top grade, wpns even more.

so its really more expensive.. what I have fear for is that with next updates, it should be, there will be higher levels. Will we have to pay more to get that stronger weapons? I mean the weapons we improve now will be useless because a new (example lvl 20+) will be surely stronger that my improved lvl 14/16 weapon ...

A bit confusing.. best thing is to have a pause (like I'm doing now), waiting for a better time  :aggressive:

so its really more expensive.. what I have fear for is that with next updates, it should be, there will be higher levels. Will we have to pay more to get that stronger weapons? I mean the weapons we improve now will be useless because a new (example lvl 20+) will be surely stronger that my improved lvl 14/16 weapon ...

A bit confusing.. best thing is to have a pause (like I'm doing now), waiting for a better time  :aggressive:

u could keep those weapons for the new factions, but i see your point too. Also dont expect new island and lvls anytime soon, it will be new faction and complete skills first, char balancing, then new content and lvl cap, but i asure u theres gna be some mega changes around here

yea, were gonna have to enchant and now amplify, every new item we get on new island, if not want be a weak noob.

every update more ways for the rich kids to get stronger.

u could keep those weapons for the new factions, but i see your point too. Also dont expect new island and lvls anytime soon, it will be new faction and complete skills first, char balancing, then new content and lvl cap, but i asure u theres gna be some mega changes around here

arena wpns personal, and any lvl15, there the only thing people will use or amplify these days.

arena wpns personal, and any lvl15, there the only thing people will use or amplify these days.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :bomb: oh shit,well we should atleast get another 6months from these weapons :!

:wacko: :wacko: :clapping: What abt the price of mcoins in India did it get changed? :clapping: orelse all Indians will nt be able to buy mcoins  :search:

YES! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO AWESOME!!One thing though, I'm sure everyone noticed the amount of MC and Gold he had XD

WTF??  :shok: :shok: :shok:  loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Fail  :facepalm: 1 Doller = 1 soda, 1 soda = way better than a Small Rune/Crystal  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah thats why i dnt buy now! :facepalm:

Nice update but think again u need rich for amplificar a up level items  :facepalm: more miracles.......im angry stop stupids updates and first change mode of point arena and more levels for up ......... :facepalm: more miracles or gold :sorry: need see now! !!!!

Hope the old runes and crystals dnt disappear! Iv put my money into it! If it goes then its obviously stealing... And i dint quite understand the sphere part... Any1 explain in simple language pls... And nice work... Idk if nice update but after this one the next has to be sooner....

kuzmitch write:

"Once to answer the most asked questions. 1. E-mail. If you carefully read the first post, we realized that while that the mail is only one way - from the developers of the players. Players are not yet able to exchange messages, but it will be available in future updates to the game. 2. Strengthening of subjects. Strengthen possible, all items except jewelry. Incidentally, the level of emission arms also depends on the level of amplification. Lights will improve after only a weapon (the player was not like a fire engine!) Yes, the subject of a chance (it increases with the level of improvement) can: - broken and (strength, will be required to repair) - reduce the level of amplification - destroyed (the subject simply lost) on a result of increased output by appropriate information to the player. luckiest players can reach level 10 gain items, and they would be legends. Most players will be satisfied with the level of 5-6. non-personal items after amplification can be sent to other players. 3. New runes and crystals. No, the old runes and crystals will not automatically be replaced, they will simply be removed from the wonderful shops and gradually out of the game are displayed in a natural way."

broken and (strength, will be required to repair) - reduce the level of amplification - destroyed (the subject simply lost) on a result of increased output by appropriate information to the player for those with no insurance.

kuzmith also write "its a lottery", but a lottery you can pay  insurance for

"3. New runes and crystals. No, the old runes and crystals will not automatically be replaced, they will simply be removed from the wonderful shops and gradually out of the game are displayed in a natural way."

what does it mean?

does it mean that all our runes and crystals we have now will disappear  and we spent our money for nothing???

pls explain to me....

(are new crystals better then the old ones?)

Yes please answer me so I can know if its better to wait till next update or better to enchant my items before.  :bomb:

ok,so they unequip from weapons and items,ok?

Hope runes be available "really in game", not just in shop.

Aigrind saw what "Arena Tickets" did.

We really need new area,because population growing.

No bosses,no places.

We old players need something to do.

So why no new armor from new boss?

Like Mystery Armor in new location?

Regards,Chronoz

If you read carefully my forst post you will understand that now R&C depends on the level of item you insert them to. So the same R&C will have higher characteristics the higher item level you have. So, for the low level items new R&C worse than the old ones.

i think new levels / island could be there with update 3.0 .... i hope

i am excited to play with 2.5 but i think i wont be happy with it  :unknw:

If you read carefully my forst post you will understand that now R&C depends on the level of item you insert them to. So the same R&C will have higher characteristics the higher item level you have. So, for the low level items new R&C worse than the old ones.

so the lv 18 with money can have better runes and crystals then they have now?

Guilds ? Our army have many members now, we need guild.

u call those chicks army :rofl:  lol..only joke dont take serious..yea u got good army that follows you n is atleast organised well on attacks...i agree

so the lv 18 with money can have better runes and crystals then they have now?

Example:

Level 13-  1.8%

Level 15- 2.1%

lol glad to see the miracle coins updates still happening but i think this update has actually been thought about hope you all enjoy it  :good:

maybe but i cant buy mc so...i will be weakest ranger on sappire :spiteful:  nice achivement for some1 who played game for so long :facepalm: