[2011.12.12] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.5

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today AIGRIND announce upcoming update of “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.5, which is scheduled for 19th* of December 2011.

In this update you will find:

Arinar celebrates the World Creation holiday! In the cities you will wind a new and interesting quests and rewards.

The Median Night falls back. Demons of Darkness quickly hide in the dark, with an angry growl waiting for the start of a cheerful celebration of World Creation holiday! Mysterious White Elder, who lives on the banks of Snow Boundaries, prepares his sleigh harness by flying deers once again. Soon he begins to deliver gifts around the Arinar trying to call best feelings in the hearts of the inhabitants of the world. Some even rumored that the White Elder is the messenger of the White Wanderer, still watching for Arinar from behind of  an invisible line.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Amplification of items. With the help of Enhancement Sphere you can increase the first bonus of items. This process is very entertaining - with each level, along with the characteristics the chance of successful amplification is reduced. But do not worry: the item always possible to insure against failure to improve! After amplification weapon glows a mysterious light:

Опубликованное фото

Required Enchancement Spheres can be found at any place in the game world as well as you can purchase them in the Miracle Shop.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Daily gifts for logging into the game. Desiring to facilitate the misery of war, your Mentor sends a gift each day - a little surprise chest, which includes a useful random item from the game world. It will help you to survive with honor first tests on the road to victory! To give this gift we are using  Mailbox - a new feature in the game, which we will develop in the near future.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

The new system of runes and crystals. We have simplified the system of runes and crystals, so that now they are not limited on the level, and their characteristics are set automatically by the level of a item in which they inserted. Old runes and crystals will be removed from the Miracle Shop. Also, these changes affect some consumables (potions etc).

A more detailed description of the update is waiting for you on launch day. Stay with us!

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for phones the iPhone App Store by Apple.

Wow, very nice update I say, but still need Mcoins for Amplification, yes Mcoins which I can't buy cause no SMS payment here in Philippines and my money just sitting in my wallet and dunno what to spend it on  :wacko: But still like the update  :yahoo:  But it will eventually get boring fast for lvl 18s  :cray: I know people will quit now  :facepalm:  But more new players  :friends: I dunno  :wacko:  Anyways nice update keep it up  :good: :pleasantry:

Questions: #1 still no new levels or island?  :unknw: #2 you say spheres available in game world AND In mshop means we can buy with gold?  :unknw: #3 sphere amplifies first bonus so say you have sword it amplifies your damage because its first bonus?  :unknw:

Very curious hope you have time to answer  :blush:

If this update don't give any skill , so update is absolutely big shit for me , because now spheres u can buy but for what? (gold, m.coins) ... I guess for m.coins because this game rule rich peoples

if loot prices still the same imma :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: real hard

But wait, look at pictures better, you can amplify equipment and for gold and for spheres, but for gold you have chance to do error amplyfing item and loose gold.

I see..no new skill,no new Level. They just  give a Christmas gift for players.Againn they push players to paying for Miracle Coin to get all new features (new rune,crystal,saphere,secret chest etc..)but they dont make new level? Till when we gonna stand at level 18? Oh my god!! Cant wait for next Information of this update....

CAN WE ENCHANT/AMPLIFY ITEMS BY BUYING WITH GOLD FROM OTHER PLAYERS???LIKE PPL SOLD RUNES...CAN THEY SELL ANY ITEM THAT WE COULD USE FOR AMPLIFICATION...IF NOT THEN FK IT...IN MY COUNTRY I CANT BUY MC(1DOLLER=10MC LOL )

i hope it will be a good update...

i know all players need one place do left their things, like a deposit house or storage, maybe they can put it in the next update... i hope so ;)

and i hope one day, they put more levels to all ppl can find more quests and not just the search for the perfect items (like mrewan said, this just push the ppl to buy more m.coins... maybe one day this change :)

IN MY COUNTRY I CANT BUY MC(1DOLLER=10MC LOL )

WTF??  :shok: :shok: :shok:  loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Fail  :facepalm: 1 Doller = 1 soda, 1 soda = way better than a Small Rune/Crystal  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good update  :yahoo: but need  a easier way to get mcoins for those

dat cant buy or dont have a way to buy :( need new update for new

skills  ;) wish rangers had a skill to call a pet and druids could enchant

creatures and use to atk by their side 8) and higher skill upgrade to make

stronger but other than dat good update  ;D

Loot price back to previous version will help most of us who can't buy m.c because there is no sms payment available in our country (thats the only reason i dont have m.c) and you all know the importance of m.c shop items! Buying m.shop items with gold means buying with m.c for u still use dollars to buy it so the more we buy them with gold the more you get ur dollars. Everyone gets his part! Just bring back loot prices as it was before update.

The new system of runes and crystals. We have simplified the system of runes and crystals, so that now they are not limited on the level, and their characteristics are set automatically by the level of a item in which they inserted. Old runes and crystals will be removed from the Miracle Shop. Also, these changes affect some consumables (potions etc).

Nice update  :drinks: :drinks:  The just one thing who scared me is this ... I hope the problem about rich and poor people will stop in the future.. I dont want to pay anymore for being strong. I want to be strong cuz of my experience not cuz of my money  :sorry:

Nice update  :drinks: :drinks:    The just one thing who scared me is this ... I hope the problem about rich and poor people will stop in the future.. I dont want to pay anymore for being strong. I want to be strong cuz of my experience not cuz of my money  :sorry:

He said it all..  :wacko:  Better if money just used for fun like costumes, hair colour, barber set & etc.