Make frenzy a continuous mana consumption skill

Tine

Seeker,Ranger,Chief,Hunter, all these light armor user have aura skills buff that consuming mana. But why ROGUE the first light armor user at Legion no have a aura mana consuming buff. 

I suggest that frenzy expert rogue reworks make it dmg higher not accuracy or crit because crit is by chance. Make pity those Rogue lover players its really outdated and not even equal to elf chars. Yes rogue have dodge but by chance I better pick shield than dodge

• Nolan changed the title to Make frenzy a continuous mana consumption skill

I think it is a good idea, the only thing I do not agree with is changing the stats of the skill to more physical damage, currently the rogue leads in terms of instant damage, this due to the stealth skill, other damage characters also have their dmg increase skill.. , just not the same as the rogue.... that's why their skills are constantly consuming energy.

On 10/11/2021 at 2:52 PM, yinglun said:

I support your idea, but it seems that thieves are still in a strong position in the game, so it can't become stronger.

Then why seeker have them ? Shield ,additional dmg, stealth that it must first rogue have them

19 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

I think it is a good idea, the only thing I do not agree with is changing the stats of the skill to more physical damage, currently the rogue leads in terms of instant damage, this due to the stealth skill, other damage characters also have their dmg increase skill.. , just not the same as the rogue.... that's why their skills are constantly consuming energy.

I don't get your point because other damager is too far highly mighty insane DMG than rogue class. Rogue class is in the lowest bracket compare to them I say this because I'm a rogue class user . Even they're same gear pffft

9 hours ago, Tine said:

Then why seeker have them ? Shield ,additional dmg, stealth that it must first rogue have them

I don't get your point because other damager is too far highly mighty insane DMG than rogue class. Rogue class is in the lowest bracket compare to them I say this because I'm a rogue class user . Even they're same gear pffft

In that case they should remove the added damage from stealth and add it to the frenzy, and make it have constant energy consumption, ...

this would be appropriate considering your disagreement.

Keep in mind that the rogue also has defensive skills (dodge, gouge, reflexes) that no other damage character have .., so they compensate with a little more damage in exchange for poor defensive skills ....

So if you want this change for rogues would be just as unfair to others.

5 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

In that case they should remove the added damage from stealth and add it to the frenzy, and make it have constant energy consumption, ...

this would be appropriate considering your disagreement.

Keep in mind that the rogue also has defensive skills (dodge, gouge, reflexes) that no other damage character have .., so they compensate with a little more damage in exchange for poor defensive skills ....

So if you want this change for rogues would be just as unfair to others.

Well yes i pick that remove additional dmg on stealth because we dont have arena 1v1 only . And on massive or 2 mobs or player u can't use stealth when they hit u if u used successful gouge and most character now have shield.

On 10/12/2021 at 3:54 AM, Kaesarz said:

I don't get your point because other damager is too far highly mighty insane DMG than rogue class. Rogue class is in the lowest bracket compare to them I say this because I'm a rogue class user 

On 10/13/2021 at 1:09 AM, Tine said:

I don't get your point because other damager is too far highly mighty insane DMG than rogue class. Rogue class is in the lowest bracket compare to them I say this because I'm a rogue class user 

I mean instant damage, stealth + any dmg skill. It is the only one in which its damage grows a lot at once, the first hit with stealth is always very strong and with critical it is devastating ... I understand about the stealth, but keep in mind that the seeker does not have it easy either, if it does not take damage simply the shield is useless, and this can be seen when there is at least one tank in your pt, in these cases the attack speed is very useful.:true_story1:

How many I times I tried rogue same equip shield elf class too much and annoying all elf classes have shield while dk and barb none where's the balance