Just an opinion

Warlion

The game needs change! There are to many new players. Impossible to farm now because there are not enough bosses to go around. Especially when the same people farm the same thing for days, and stay there all day long. Why do they do this u ask? Because its hard to make gold by grinding beast. U may make enough for ur repairs in the end. We need a new huge island so players can have space if they choose, with more boss fights all over the place. Players need more customization for different parts of their armor. How about a select the color of ur armor option, that would be nice. Work ur fingers off to find out the armor u want is pink hahaha. Crimson Corundum weapons hmmm why are they even there. Arena weapons killed that idea. As a high level player I find the only thing to do is farm BG or AA these days. If u plan to farm AA or BG probably will end up starting a war between the two factions. Having MC and FB working together on the same farm spot is just yuck! Another thing I think is screwed. Why let players be both factions it should be one or the other. Not switch back and forth. Its a lot better if u think of ur enemy as a heartless idiot rather than a friend. Keeps the fight going. Nadir needs something that town is dead these days. In arena why do I have to waste tickets to fight friends of the same class? Why not have a training room players can go to free, and fight whatever same faction player they want to fight. I have more I could say but ill cut it short for now. I'm warlion for all those elf that hate me, its just part of the game I'm not gonna be your friend. I have plenty Mountain Clan friends. Killing u or trying to kill you is my JOB. So have fun out there.

At the moment its not maraton/sprint, cuz respawn hold em. This isle only one team, and this one team(strongest) gets other guyz drops, so they come soon back to forum and start crying x'D