[2014.04.04] Still one of the best! Get 50% more Miracle Coins this weekend!

r0land

Greetings, Warriors of Arinar!

Опубликованное фото

We're celebrating the honorable third place in BestAppEver awards, we want to say thank you to all of you, you've done a great job, guys, we want to continue our development and to make new global and interesting updates. You will be pleased :)

Aaaaand AIGRIND company announces a very special deal: only this weekend 50% bonus with every Miracle Coins purchase via Google Play/Windows Phone!

Also don't forget about promotional offers for free Miracle coins, you will get two times more!

Novice sets will also be 50% cheaper for you this weekend.

From the beginning to the great heights, everything is possible if you're experiencing it with the Novice set!

Offer starts: Right now!

Offer ends: Monday, April 7, 6.00 GMT

Good luck everyone and have a nice weekend!

AIGRIND team, together forever!

ty and congratzzz for ur 3rd place Опубликованное фото

btw what do AI Grind get for being first, second or third place in these awards?  :friends:

a lot of stuff!

Congratulations for 3rd among so many apps.bitween there are so many categories,sub categories in competetion.in this we only have sub category mmorgp online,in that 3rd.

In mmo rpg section,

1rank) heroes of chaos got only 4167 members,

2 rank )vedenetta has 2309 members.

3 rank) our beloved warspear with 17238 members.

Why we got 3rd :(,is this happened with inconvinience of symbian update.so players of symbian did not want to vote?or anything?

K,nvm.

Önce again congrats aigrind team.

How about those use other payments other than using google play? I just bought 3k mcoins using MOL, it should be 4500 right?

i use symbian and dont have a credit card. Why shouldnt i enjoy the discount too ? its not fair. I did not vote for warspear because still no update for symbian and never discount on miracle coins and i will not vote until there are these things

congrats.

I think this game has much potential and can be better for players in many ways.

It still could be #1 next year easily if the right steps are taken.

You got third cus your starting to care more about money rather than the game itself :)

True.so many will agree

i use symbian and dont have a credit card. Why shouldnt i enjoy the discount too ? its not fair. I did not vote for warspear because still no update for symbian and never discount on miracle coins and i will not vote until there are these things

already votes counted.we placed 3rd .btw who cares you.we are concentrating in earning money.

wers d free stuff???????? :crazy: :rofl: discounts for mcoin user...how about those hu cant aford mc or not willing to use coins,money matter :rofl: :pleasantry:

Still no free chests? We used to get them for much more trivial milestones now nothing. Money grabbing comes to mind. And how much money is google giving you so that they get the majority of discounts, making people buy more mcoin resulting in more money for them?

Still no free chests? We used to get them for much more trivial milestones now nothing. Money grabbing comes to mind. And how much money is google giving you so that they get the majority of discounts, making people buy more mcoin resulting in more money for them?

Even you placed them in 1st rank.you will not get free things.coz atmost presently money updates.if all get free stuff,then earning money from services will falldown.

But in previous times,ws did awesome works,interaction,gud response along earning money.but nowadays it seems something ....

K.any way dont want free,dont want lose your life coz of time eater things.

Yeaaaah. I love this. The best app of gameloft is Heroes orden & chaos, yeah yeah.. Gameloft WIN hahaha is a funny game.

I always thought JB was a wack  :facepalm:

From the beginning to the great heights, everything is possible if you're experiencing it with the Novice set!

It's true ;D

But I'd be glad if I was using a doom instead XD

93636_.png

You got third cus your starting to care more about money rather than the game itself :)

EXACTLY MAN  :drinks: :drinks:

every update , dev are always care about money too much. theyre forget this is war game  :drinks:

enjoy #3  O:-)

On the last annual award for best mmo, warspear got 1st rank, and we (players) got a big discount lol :D

Ps: it's on the ms items.

Did you know implementing an idea is harder than you think..If you were in the ws developement department,you will then realise doing work is harder than you think..So stop complaining abt the updates,fixes and  symbiam problems..

Did you know implementing an idea is harder than you think..If you were in the ws developement department,you will then realise doing work is harder than you think..So stop complaining abt the updates,fixes and  symbiam problems..

Do you know that implementing an idea is harder than you think..if you work in any game then you cant give buggy updates.also response is poor still going months from update,you will then realise doing minion barking is harder than our think..So stop complaining abt the informers who informing bugs in updates,fixes and  symbiam problems..

Listen already months passed,still bugs,also before updating every developers will check 10times to promote.,But our updates always not met fine work for months period.

Nothing can be more greatfull other than making symbian update. Too sorry for those symbian users and ofcourse for me too. I cant blame ovi store, you should make an update! That it should be.

Devs better give we are surprise chest again than discount mcoin bcuz not all player can buy mcoin.... and increase chance to get good reward at kotaravva or dungeon :D

Ty....ohhhaaaiiiii

Nothing can be more greatfull other than making symbian update. Too sorry for those symbian users and ofcourse for me too. I cant blame ovi store, you should make an update! That it should be.

true.ovi not matter.update/fix bugs can be cleared without ovi.but matter was money.if ovi running,then they care coz ovi will complain as bad or poor app.,so earning throtgh ovi decrease.now no more ovi,so who care symbian,who care symbian players.money matters not players.but my humble opinion is already my friends quit game coz of so many reasons-poor response,time eater for nothing,now no useful for symbian players.

Devs better give we are surprise chest again than discount mcoin bcuz not all player can buy mcoin.... and increase chance to get good reward at kotaravva or dungeon :D

Ty....ohhhaaaiiiii

may be those chests will faldown their economy.so to get additional profit only discount on buying coins.

Haha... You have no idea about developing or even creating game... :facepalm: (I mean commentators here :P) Also I gave my vote for Gameloft too.. and I dont even have that game.. But its my vote.. Anyway GG and the reason of losing to other games was just because most players fed up already like me... We had enough of this greedy gambling.. Sorry but its the truth and you all have to face it.. Make side content or other kind of little shit but please dont duck this game totally and yea I like this game... Im always waiting that moment when I can come back to play again.. :drinks:

congrats.

I think this game has much potential and can be better for players in many ways.

It still could be #1 next year easily if the right steps are taken.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=104671.0

Please read this suggestion thank you.

True.Agree with you.but i have 2 thoughts what is in their mind.

1)they silent coz they now have free minions and may be again any noob/buggy update to shut up mouths who suggested.

So they will say,thats why we not respond.

2)money money money.

Aiming big target to get millions of dollor,after acheived then they can try fine work.

-so many thought like above