1v1 against other classes

CraZe

1v1 against other classes. Which is better Druid or Shaman? Also, which is the best (pure dps) ranged class 1v1 against other classes? Ex. (Ranger, Warlock, Mage).

1v1 against other classes, i think both Druid and Shaman are great.

1v1 in terms of pure dps, go for Ranger (Easy to lv up and badass op dmg) Warlock is awesome too

...Also you know, elfs are more populous than mcs(on emerald idk about other realms) so, there's a good chance you'll be getting help quite easily

1v1 against other classes, i think both Druid and Shaman are great.

1v1 in terms of pure dps, go for Ranger (Easy to lv up and badass op dmg) Warlock is awesome too

...Also you know, elfs are more populous than mcs(on emerald idk about other realms) so, there's a good chance you'll be getting help quite easily

Ranger is only best if high amped. And yes, druid and shaman are great, but a priest or necro would be better in some instances.

But if you had to pick between a druid and a shaman, which would it be?

It will be a hard pick, so I will try two of them, and then i will focus on the one which is more fun and interesting for me.

Mage can do the highest damage in a short amount of time with no luck required , dps wise rangers are beast. 1v1 whos better shaman / druid?, druid ftw due to the bees which hurt + make u stagger and the roots which disables the user from using skills for a period of time druid is a much easier class to use anyways compared to shaman.

Mage can do the highest damage in a short amount of time with no luck required , dps wise rangers are beast. 1v1 whos better shaman / druid?, druid ftw due to the bees which hurt + make u stagger and the roots which disables the user from using skills for a period of time druid is a much easier class to use anyways compared to shaman.

Druid is easier due to the direct nature of the skills.

Shaman may have a broader attack, but can be just as effective as a druid.

And as for dps.. you just said that the mage has the highest, then said ranger. Mage has the highest dps if all skills are used in succession. Ranger depends on build, bow type and order of skills used without failure.

Ranger is only best if high amped. And yes, druid and shaman are great, but a priest or necro would be better in some instances.

I beat +10 rangers with a +8 rogue using kw, and arena gladiuses.

I beat +10 rangers with a +8 rogue using kw, and arena gladiuses.

Good for you lol. I Was talking about the class in general, a ranger that is not highly amped is pretty much useless xD