Power in diversity

Nehantist

Dear Snorlax and Roland hope you understand  ;)

You just love Death Knights and Paladins as much as I do. In fact these two classes are diverse in nature. They often play with magic to cause wounds or mend wounds as the case may be.

You also know that  Death Knights are supposed to be unholy and Paladins to be holy in virtue. But Don't you want to be different from your fellow buddies and become powerful?

Now, to become that someone you have to be a little selfish and true to yourself. Also, be loyal to your favourites ;)

My suggestion is to add two new passive skills purchasable from the skill merchants of Death Knights and Paladins:

Death Knight - One-handed Mace

Paladin - Spears

May Harad and Garahan approve of this suggestion  ;)

Thanking you

Thank you for your opinion/opinions  ;)

Actually this thread is for Death Knights and Paladins but if you ask me on Rogues and Rangers then I think Rogues should be allowed to equip rubber-gloves and toy-guns for Rangers (now is that even relevant). Someone please forgive me if I have offended anyone. Honestly, I abstain from playing these cool classes.

I love therefore I want Death Knights and Paladins doing excellent Magic plus Physical Damage.

Have you ever thought of crystals for swords/two-handed maces having Magic power?

Have you ever thought how cool the Novice's Sacrificial Sword was when your Death Knight was just born?

There are loads of questions but if you want to skip then do support my suggestion.

Thanking you

lol really cant understand what you trying to say here :D

but i guess it have something to do with the weapons...

death knights only have magic in weapon if he use a spear, as for paladins, if they use one hand maces? (didnt know this, thought their two hand mace had magic)

isnt it better to suggest a one hand spear for dk and make the 2-hand mace with magic for paladins?

Have you ever thought of crystals for swords/two-handed maces having Magic power?

If you read carefully, it is but an assumption made for the sake of argument.

Anyway, I thank you for sharing a valid suggestion to this thread. It encouraged me to write again.

Imagine:

-Your Death Knight would benefit from using a one-handed mace because the magic power within the weapon will be complementary to Exhalation of Darkness, while also taking advantage of the shield.

-Your Paladin would benefit from using a spear because the magic power within the weapon will be complementary to the Fetters of Justice plus Purifying technique, while also having a powerful Heavenly Light.

Thanking you

No.

Death Knights weapons: One handed and Two handed Sword, Spear (2H).

Spears have magic enhancement for damage.

Paladin weapons: One handed and Two handed Axes/Swords. Maces have Magic enhancement for damage... And healing. That's why One handed Maces are enchanted, because the magic augmentation is used also for the healing spell. Having a 2H Enchanted Mace would lead to both OP damage and Healing so.

But I don't remember to be honest, does the Two Handed Mace have magic augmentation? If it doesn't see above. If it does, there you have it.

Sir. Snorlax and Sir. Roland please remove this thread as soon as possible and arrest me for confusing people.

I'm concerned about our fellow warriors of Arinar because this thread will definitely affect their scope of literature.

Thanking you

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you dear snorla, roland and Aigrid for expanding the range of weapons usable by melee classes. Especially, for Death Knight and Paladin.

People have laughed at me and even insulted me for buying Glaive of Sudden Doom for my Paladin (I spent only 5k).

But the best part is, my suggestion being realised.

Yours faithfully 

Thank you dear snorla, roland and Aigrid for expanding the range of weapons usable by melee classes. Especially, for Death Knight and Paladin.

People have laughed at me and even insulted me for buying Glaive of Sudden Doom for my Paladin (I spent only 5k).

But the best part is, my suggestion being realised.

Yours faithfully

LUCKY, and congrats for the nice deal you made  :clapping:

Paladin - Spears

May Harad and Garahan approve of this suggestion  ;)

No, just no.

No.

Death Knights weapons: One handed and Two handed Sword, Spear (2H).

Spears have magic enhancement for damage.

Paladin weapons: One handed and Two handed Axes/Swords. Maces have Magic enhancement for damage... And healing. That's why One handed Maces are enchanted, because the magic augmentation is used also for the healing spell. Having a 2H Enchanted Mace would lead to both OP damage and Healing so.

But I don't remember to be honest, does the Two Handed Mace have magic augmentation? If it doesn't see above. If it does, there you have it.

the crazy guy was right all along  ;D