2 Zool suggestions to make game more challenging

lallouss

As u know warspear becoming more of a routine daily stuff nothing unusual about it all same things, from:

Killing a Boss and getting to him, its so lame and same in all bosses and his adds n monsters who protect him the idea of the group of adds is same in all of warspear the mechanics behind them is simple and so routine, didnt u miss those event bosses that gave a sense of challenge when trying to get to them and killing them, i would like to see more challenging bosses especially in instances because u can have your own place to figure out how to complete the challenge, rather than having a Boss u need to only attack it and heal to win we will have puzzle bosses

Puzzle Boss: defeating it wont be easy by killing it only n spamming hits n heals, some bosses will be more strong n more cleaver to defeat, of course as u know i cant suggest here ideas of how to kill a boss it will ruin the surprise of hunting it but some of ideas consist of:

Tentecular: names consist of tentacles xD dont laugh at its name, this Boss whenever u hit him he will stack your number of hits and convert them into a slow % ratio the counter will reset each 10 second so the faster u hit him the slower he makes your attacks, to make it more challenging he will heal himself from time to time using ink spit whenever he spits ink on u he draws life from u and heals himself thus making the boss more challenging to kill him ( This Boss better if u can only enter solo to him)

Venomanis: names consist of venom xD stop laughing at their names, This Boss will deal DoT in a radius making hard for others to heal the tanker and their self, this way it will make it more challenging to kill Venomanis without being with an amazing party that knows how to survive in a team effort, to make it more hard he will have a skill called Snake Menace, this skill will enable him to raise 1 Snake on each player surrounding him, the snakes draws life % of the player, the snakes can only be killed by the player it attacks him (cool down and duration of snake and how much hp n damage they deal depends on the devs xD this Boss better if u enter his dungeon in a party)

well these are two of the many Bosses type i can think of but its not only that, i like having mazes and traps and puzzles that surround the Boss before we get to him :)

As u know the miracle scrolls and pots aren't that much of a wow thing they seem dull n regular, what if we had some epic rare reward at the new upcoming dungeons like: (all these would be personal scrolls so they would be rarer and of course scroll cannot be used in combat mode)

Unique: Scroll of Bravery: Increases Magic and Physical defense by % depending on your lvl

Scroll of Speed: Increases your movement speed for 10 seconds (same concept as bd's rush movement)

Scroll of Runner: Increases your block by 5% / Dodge by 10% / Parry by 5% (scroll lasts for 1 minute)

Rare: Scroll of Hunter: whenever a nearby enemy or enemies comes close to u in a 10 yard distance it alerts u on your mini map with a red dot that lasts for 10 second ( scroll lasts for 30 seconds)

Scroll of Burning: Gives u a temporary shield of flame that will burn the floor when u move around, the flames on the floor will last for 5 second each yard from when u moved off them, the flames on the ground will deal consist magic damage if an enemy is on them ( the skill will last for 10 second)

Very Rare: Scroll of Steal: This scroll allows u to steal your opposing faction's minion to yourself, if u had a minion before u stole his, it will die and the stolen one will be your current minion with the same life time that your enemy had it left with him

Scroll of Turbo: (couldn't find a good name for it xD) when used it will last for 30 seconds or until the player attacks his target, it will enable him to attack 3 times in a row without a delay

Much Zool Rare: Scrolls of Spells: These scrolls allows the player to study a temporary spell which lasts for 1 minute or until he uses it, he cannot study more than 1 spell at the same time and the cool down of it is 3 minutes, the spell depends on the scroll he got (example: Scroll of fetter of justice) i don't know if its gonna effect in a some bad ways, but if it does that we keep the spells scrolls can only be studied like this: staff spells for staff users, physical spells for physical users

Hope u like my suggestions please leave a comment and your ideas of improving them if u like some of them xD if u hate them tell me why  :friends: ty for your attention

Bd with Mage's timewarp = unbeatable

its very rare to get these scrolls, this will make players play warspear more to get them, oh and i dont think if they got 1 scroll of spell in 1week they gona waste it so fast, so they will use it wise :) caster spells id think better for casters becuz timewarp is based on magic xD ty venatoris and u cant use 2 scrolls at the time, the first one will be disabled thats how all scrolls work and they cannot be used in attack mode so not everywhere ;)

Nice suggestions                                                                                                                                                              i like the  scroll how we track Enemy inside map .....     

Tentacle monster I approve.

The scrolls part I'll disagree, too much

Yeah, I liked the bosses too. But still, OP scroll that can't be used in battle and only lasts for a few seconds, doesn't seem right ;D

Either make it less OP and raise it's time of effect, or don't add them at all ;D

they are personal scrolls and not meant for in fight or in arena usage that's why so op and fun ;D helps in hunts and questing and fun new outcoming maps but i love challenging bosses mostly  :facepalm:  all warspear bosses so lame, hit and heal urself till hes dead, a monkey can do that Опубликованное фото literally xD

Liked the idea

Here's some ideas ! 

Giant snake: a huge snake with a rock sheild on each part of her body. Moves from cave to cave ( caves in map) players can't enter these caves. The players have to destroy the sheild on the  giant snake to be able to attack her. Everytime the giant snake enter the cave.a smail group of smail  snakes will be spam and her sheild will back ( if the snakes attack the player. He will be unable to move for 5 seconds) players have to kill the smail snakes and destroy the sheild again!

Scroll of freeze: this scroll used in attack mode only. It makes players unable to use any skill for 5 seconds and low his def/mdef by 50% ( like if player have 2000 def. It be will 1000) the duration of scroll 3 minutes ( for low def/mdef skill)

the boss good n hard but seriously 3min duration n op effect scroll? xD idk

Idk maybe 1 minute is good :)

how it works btw, u didnt say how the scroll is used, whos the players unable to use any skill? the user?

if not than if the user used the scroll than whos the players u mean by cant use any skill?

u forgot end of story xD player 3-100 sees player 1 n kills him

sry nope bad suggestion of scroll, all scrolls cant be used in battle mode or in arena that's how warspear mechanic works

About new bosses, not bad but your saying to make a 1h dungeon with these powerful bosses, xD ;D .

About scrolls, fix their duration & everything will be great!

Liked the idea

Here's some ideas ! 

Giant snake: a huge snake with a rock sheild on each part of her body. Moves from cave to cave ( caves in map) players can't enter these caves. The players have to destroy the sheild on the  giant snake to be able to attack her. Everytime the giant snake enter the cave.a smail group of smail  snakes will be spam and her sheild will back ( if the snakes attack the player. He will be unable to move for 5 seconds) players have to kill the smail snakes and destroy the sheild again!

Scroll of freeze: this scroll used in attack mode only. It makes players unable to use any skill for 5 seconds and low his def/mdef by 50% ( like if player have 2000 def. It be will 1000) the duration of scroll 3 minutes ( for low def/mdef skill)

Nty bro.