Extra tab for skill building change

Sanderccise

Greetings developers and readers! in the following post I would like to propose an idea that would certainly be innovative and would make every player's gaming experience more enjoyable.

The proposal basically consists of adding a new skill build tab, which would allow each player to switch between 2 skill build options as they find more convenient in the situation they're in, this is a problem that players who are dedicated to both pvp and pve content usually have, the inconvenience that generates the fact of having to constantly change skill builds. However, in order not to abuse this tool and not to completely eliminate the effectiveness of the item "book of oblivion", certain conditions would be implemented, such as the ones I'm going to propose below: 

-The change of each player's skill building tab consists of a cooldown, i.e. the player will have to wait a certain amount of time for his tab to be changed (the amount of time would be a decision of the developers, but I propose it to be 30 minutes).

-Both tabs will have a fixed skill development and to reestablish them it will be necessary to make use of the item "book of oblivion" (or an amount of miracle coins), just like now.

-In case the player prefers, he/she will have the option to use the "book of oblivion" item (or an amount of miracle coins) to restore his/her skills, so it won't be necessary to wait for the time determined for the change of the skill building tab.

That's all! I would like to read your opinions and proposals that may complement this idea, thank you very much for your attention!

It's a very ambitious suggestion, but I agree. It would be very helpful if devs were to add that. It will definitely cut the use of books so devs have to be generous with us here.

If it makes it more likely, I would suggest 24hr cooldown to change between the saved setups. Otherwise you have to use a book if it's urgent.

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

It's a very ambitious suggestion, but I agree. It would be very helpful if devs were to add that. It will definitely cut the use of books so devs have to be generous with us here.

If it makes it more likely, I would suggest 24hr cooldown to change between the saved setups. Otherwise you have to use a book if it's urgent.

I think 24h would be too long, suppose there is a yearly event like horror circus and therefore there are daily gvg type events, if a player wants to take part of this event he will have to use his pvp skill build, but if he then wants to engage in spam dg he will have to make use of his pve skill build, therefore, if he has to wait 24h for the skill build tab change he won't be able to change his skill build to pvp again for the next gvg event and the purpose of this tool is precisely to give the player the freedom to get involved in both pvp and pve content.

I think it is a very good idea since it can help all players to be able to use thier characters more fully  and be prepared for any situation that is needed, be it pvp or pve

Edited by Dreixer
Miss click

I love the idea but I also think that it really comes to Dev's generosity in terms of Books of Oblivion...

Should this idea be taken into account, people would be incentivised to make several new builds. It's indeed a very ambitious suggestion, as Gladiator said. 

On the flip side, I totally believe playing your character with the right skill set up for PvP and PvE greatly increases the enjoyment of the game. For example as a Paladin, I could go the cheaper route and do just fine doing dungeons with my single PvP set up, but damn it's so much more fun when you have full PvE set up. And I think that is a good reason for devs to do it, even though it might not be the best business choice at first glance, but improving gameplay experience for your players at the cost of initial money loss might make you more money over time.

For me personally, I change skills every month or so, it makes me play the character differently every time and it keeps it refreshing. So having a cheaper way to do that would be great.

Actually can be done verry easly, just each switch will cost 1 book of Oblivion, since i doubt devs will allow people to freely switch between skills even with 30mins timer, its like giveing us 10 free sings of amplification each day (o tho it sounds awesome if they do it)

As for gvg why you need pvp skills, pve skills works just fine since you max the dmg skills and aoe skills and in gvg clearing huge number of players fast is key, i see reason in the aoe cc like dark circle, but you can always max that one and put other points on pve skills.

I strongly support it. This suggestion is very good for the players. No player will refuse this suggestion, and having two or more skills can switch freely, which will make the player's game experience better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like this idea, we can fully play in both fanction, pve and pvp since the system of this game is both pve and pvp, players will love this awesome work👌