SULLA HACKER???

Snowy

SOMEONE SAYING HE IS SULLA CAME INTO SAPPHIRE SERVER SAYING HE GOT HACKED AND NOW HE IS STEALING EVERYONES ACCOUNTS AND HOLDING THEM HOSTAGE FOR NEW ACCOUNT! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :aggressive:

Sulla is a hacker? :shok:

lol..

have u ever heard a dumb thief that tell people who is  his/her name after stealing?

If u ask me,i guesss the hacker purpose is to humiliate Sulla's reputation in this game

some jealous guys :facepalm:

Someone who hate Sulla very much

hahaa..

sulla must be playing very well on emerald :lol:

omg thats exactly what he said to my friend whos account he took :shok:  he was like: can i hunt on this for an hour then he changed id and pass and now wants to trade my rogue for the char he stole. we already traded him three elfs for the one mc char but he just took the elf and changed id and everything :shok:  and my friend had mcoins on his char to so he got all the mcoins he had :bad:

many emerald elfs love me so not surprising lol.

only use two char, myth or sulla all on emerald,  anybody else with name like "sullaa" or on different server etc,  is 100% fake, ignore them hater elfs.

also yesterday "yunzhiii" who is not the real shaman "yunzhii" , start pm me insults, after i kill "pueppi" druid who is vendetta on this forum, it's common for these kids to copy mc names on emerald, for some reason they just love us.

SULLA CAME INTO SAPPHIRE SERVER SAYING HE GOT HACKED AND NOW HE IS STEALING EVERYONES ACCOUNTS AND HOLDING THEM HOSTAGE FOR NEW ACCOUNT!

you made my day dude  ;D :good:

how can people believe in such fairytales? hostages?  :lol: and how is this guy actually "stealing" others accounts?

you made my day dude  ;D :good:

how can people believe in such fairytales? hostages?  :lol: and how is this guy actually "stealing" others accounts?

well he said he wanted to go hunting on my friends account and then my friend fell for it cuz people usually let others use their accounts for a while for fun and they give it back after a while but this guy went in and changed the id and pass and he was saying that he would delete the character unless someone gave him a new better account in trade for that one.

Lol ya ofcourse sulla is a badass hacker!!  He hacked even Kuzmitch account!!  Now he is lvl 50and is trying to conquer all warspear under his dark emperor  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

never never never never never give your account id and psw to other people.  Nobody is your friend here.

He is too stupid to be a hacker

he ask ppl to give him their accounts on loan for ten minutes

he asked me tath

who is stupid enough will give him everything

SOMEONE SAYING HE IS SULLA CAME INTO SAPPHIRE SERVER SAYING HE GOT HACKED AND NOW HE IS STEALING EVERYONES ACCOUNTS AND HOLDING THEM HOSTAGE FOR NEW ACCOUNT!

Sorry,any proof?

Post that 300x more and i don't trust you alltime.

Sulla not a robber.

If that happened,ok first thing is pm real Sulla,not scream here.

Sulla is oldtimer,and fair player.

I hate guys what do this.They just parazite on others.

So any real proof?

You just ruin Sulla in-game reputation!!

Don't be rude.

Regards,Chronoz.

edit: "SOMEONE SAYING" Who was that guy?

omg thats exactly what he said to my friend whos account he took :shok:  he was like: can i hunt on this for an hour then he changed id and pass and now wants to trade my rogue for the char he stole. we already traded him three elfs for the one mc char but he just took the elf and changed id and everything :shok:  and my friend had mcoins on his char to so he got all the mcoins he had :bad:

LMMFAO u need to change topic name to "I'M A STUPID MORON THAT GAVE MY ACCOUNT AWAY FOR FREE.  BUT NOW I GOTTA POST THAT I WAS HACKED WHEN I REALLY WASNT. JUST TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK EVEN MORE LIKE A STUPID NOOB THAT GAVE MY ACCOUNT AWAY

well he said he wanted to go hunting on my friends account and then my friend fell for it cuz people usually let others use their accounts for a while for fun and they give it back after a while but this guy went in and changed the id and pass and he was saying that he would delete the character unless someone gave him a new better account in trade for that one.

who? i wanna know....how many ppl in this game would give a complete stanger thier account info to farm for awhile?

Sorry,any proof?

Post that 300x more and i don't trust you alltime.

Sulla not a robber.

If that happened,ok first thing is pm real Sulla,not scream here.

Sulla is oldtimer,and fair player.

I hate guys what do this.They just parazite on others.

So any real proof?

You just ruin Sulla in-game reputation!!

Don't be rude.

Regards,Chronoz.

edit: "SOMEONE SAYING" Who was that guy?

maybe people should read i said someone SAYING he was sulla came and did this. as in to warn people to watch out for someone like this :facepalm: :facepalm: 

Not on this planet, humans are sneaky liers.

well then you know the wrong people.. cuz i have seen people do it on here and they give the other person their id and pass then they play as each others chars and then give back after a while.

very funny to read how stupid some people are  :lol:

whoever give his account away ("only for a short time") is too stupid for this game and should not cry  :facepalm:

well then you know the wrong people.. cuz i have seen people do it on here and they give the other person their id and pass then they play as each others chars and then give back after a while.

but then you should be sure who you can trust... many people are actors

friends yes, but not random people who just ask for it.

Lol iv also seen suall :P

suall not breckout.. He sexkill... And sullaa is fake..! Sulla is real... U can see name not some ;D

Sulla is a rogue, never trust him.  :rofl:

carefull dont trust sulla,,he is stealer and very dangerous,,

he steal my gf :lol: ,

and he is G-  :blush: