[2021.06.10] Ensure the security of your game account data!

LeeLoo

• Administrators

Информационное сообщение.png

Dear players!

User account security is one of the key priorities in our work. Due to the global failure of social networking services and reports of data leak of personal accounts of Facebook users, as a precaution, we strongly recommend: 

• If you are logged into the game through your Facebook account, immediately change your password and take other steps to ensure the safety of your social network account. To do this, follow the instructions on how to improve the security of access in your Facebook account settings. Remember that your social network account is an important link in protecting your game account. 
  • When registering or changing your password, choose complex combinations that always contain a combination of capital and lowercase letters, as well as numbers. Avoid short passwords, common password combinations, your own name, date of birth, or other easily guessed combinations. 
  • Never give anyone your game account login and password, mailing address and password from it, as well as the data of your accounts on social networks. These actions can lead to the removal of your characters and things by other players, as well as a complete loss of access to your account or blocking it. The rules of the game and the user agreement are strictly prohibited from distributing your data to third parties and attempts to use someone else's account, because the administration will not be able to restore game values that were lost due to violation of the above rules. 

Please be careful and attentive.

Best regards, AIGRIND team

I want say something need be fix of the accounts, when the first time I changed my password from warspear page (https://warspear-online.com/en/support/restore-password) is ok it happens and get change, but when i want to change from game i can't, i try to use past passwords and the first one too, and can't change, it just say is wrong password

By the way when horror? :uhuh:

1 hour ago, Zedeght said:

I want say something need be fix of the accounts, when the first time I changed my password from warspear page (https://warspear-online.com/en/support/restore-password) is ok it happens and get change, but when i want to change from game i can't, i try to use past passwords and the first one too, and can't change, it just say is wrong password

Everything seems to be working fine here. I recommend you to get in touch with the tech support by email and they will help you.

[email protected]

Allow them 5 business days to get back to you. Good luck!

2019 my profil Facebook add warsepar hack account lose items and money administrators never help and never back my items /golds, i never forget administrators

Screenshot_20211011-141722_Gmail.thumb.jpg.e4fdb72304bdb33f9041c658b338b0ba.jpg

Edited by Vlawot

34 minutes ago, Vlawot said:

2019 my profil Facebook add warsepar hack account lose items and money administrators never help and never back my items /golds, i never forget administrators

Screenshot_20211011-141722_Gmail.thumb.jpg.e4fdb72304bdb33f9041c658b338b0ba.jpg

Because after all, it is your responsibility to keep your account details safe. 

7 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Because after all, it is your responsibility to keep your account details safe. 

Need back signs lose for +10 items and 6m golds 😪

7 minutes ago, Vlawot said:

Need back signs lose for +10 items and 6m golds 😪

Sorry mate. Take more care of your account details. :mellow:

• Nolan locked this topic
  • Holmes unpinned this topic