RESIST - how it can affect us as players

x6t3nc3

Alright, all or most mobs/bosses have levels correct?

A level 20 char, possibly a bladedancer, goes to island one to help a newby with a boss. He casts hamstring on a lvl 8 boss..'RESIST!'

Dont you think that bosses should be more suspectable to skills like this as you level? I believe a lvl 20 character should undoubtedly be able to use all skills on a boss that is of 5 or more levels lower than him/herself. It makes sense to me.

In terms of Player interaction,

We've seen those random a$$ lvl 6,10,14 or below being annoying with dark circle or that mage skill, us higher level players should have a chance to resist these attacks. It brings a new meaning to leveling up aswell, the ability for a level 18+ player to resist a skill from an annoying level 14 or below player should be damn possible

Well it's kinda not bad in some way, but I'll tell you the truth.

• I'm 60% sure GMs won't do it.
  • I know you want the name of lvl 20 or other lvl has a meaning, but also aren't u making low lvls useless.
  • Well this won't be a bad idea so I agree with 70%
  • Good luck! :)

Alright, all or most mobs/bosses have levels correct?

A level 20 char, possibly a bladedancer, goes to island one to help a newby with a boss. He casts hamstring on a lvl 8 boss..'RESIST!'

Dont you think that bosses should be more suspectable to skills like this as you level? I believe a lvl 20 character should undoubtedly be able to use all skills on a boss that is of 5 or more levels lower than him/herself. It makes sense to me.

In terms of Player interaction,

We've seen those random a$$ lvl 6,10,14 or below being annoying with dark circle or that mage skill, us higher level players should have a chance to resist these attacks. It brings a new meaning to leveling up aswell, the ability for a level 18+ player to resist a skill from an annoying level 14 or below player should be damn possible

A very good idea, that makes sense, can't see it being implemented...but I agree nonetheless  :)