Please add More event in Starter Map!

Morakstar

Hello Guys, I known as Godussop or Alsolazy, well the second one I stole someone name when he change name xD

I was level 10 since 2k18.

Yes, I m one of level 10 enjoyer in this game, and I bet there's lot people like me, since this game is a sandbox, but this year, I never seen a good event in Starter Map, I remember when you guys make event like drop item level 6-12( snow, horror, spring equipment) in starter map before update like revamp starter map and decrease hp boss. 

I miss that time, but now, it's over, after update, you guys never care about starter map anymore, and the boss reward is also low chance to drop, yeah, the hp is lower, but it's not a good deal, just bring back hp boss like before update, player also need a good equipment to farm and skill to use. 

Now, we have talent system, but, it's not fair for us level 10 enjoyer, we only have 75 each run dungeons, and 90 after we have knowledge buff, it's good, but it's still not fair, look, we need 30K knowledge for upgrade middles skill talent, do you think it's not Too high? For level 10,even spam dgs with 900daily dungeon, we still can't got in 1month,if just 15k and finale is 30k,im okay with that, but, it's too high. 

I suggest to add more little event in Starter Map, like we have a Unique Raid Boss too in starter map. 

And only level 6-13 can join. 

I bet, it will bring the community back in starter map. 

With knowledge reward or anything. 

Thank you. 

Screenshot_2021-10-04-10-49-10-37_c919c9a1cd92b191011af9968d4bf81f.jpg

Edited by Morakstar

The events like raid bosses are intended to encourage you to level up as most events are. 

Sincerely Drakoslayd, TheForlorn

On 10/9/2021 at 9:00 AM, Drakoknight said:

The events like raid bosses are intended to encourage you to level up as most events are. 

Sincerely Drakoslayd, TheForlorn

Yea, I know drako🤙

8 hours ago, Morakstar said:

Yea, I know drako🤙

There doesn't need to be any raid bosses at Map 1 for anyone as higher level guilds and players would farm it just like now and during events

On 10/11/2021 at 6:15 AM, Drakoknight said:

There doesn't need to be any raid bosses at Map 1 for anyone as higher level guilds and players would farm it just like now and during events

The max reward is only level 13,so not all ppl have it

20 hours ago, Morakstar said:

The max reward is only level 13,so not all ppl have it

They wouldn't do it like that. It would be for all levels because they would want it to be fair to that specific alliance. Plus why add something new to a low level area? They want to make money so getting people to higher level areas encourages people with little patience and time to spend money