increase daily quest limit or unlimited

Adoboo

50 max limit is not enough for quester or for those who want lvl up fast and collecting a lot of quest, using exp pot. For me I want to report them all at once before reset while my pot is on 

On 10/3/2021 at 9:12 PM, Adoboo said:

50 max limit is not enough for quester or for those who want lvl up fast and collecting a lot of quest, using exp pot. For me I want to report them all at once before reset while my pot is on 

It was made as a way to prevent people from insta leveling up, back when the Achievements were made (first "class" to reach the max level etc.)

On 10/5/2021 at 12:40 AM, Higgings said:

It was made as a way to prevent people from insta leveling up, back when the Achievements were made (first "class" to reach the max level etc.)

Pretty sure this was a thing before achievements ever came out but guess i could be wrong. The achievements are cosmetic anyway so it wouldnt really matter. Next time this will matter, anyone who decides to go for it in a guild with t5 castle will just automatically win because of the crazy multiplier with the area xp pot so its not even a competition really.

On 10/5/2021 at 6:40 AM, Higgings said:

Why it's made to be prevented when we can't get exp slaying mobs? I don't see anything wrong with players leveling up fast to use better gear or get more skill points.

3 hours ago, Speedom said:

Why it's made to be prevented when we can't get exp slaying mobs? I don't see anything wrong with players leveling up fast to use better gear or get more skill points.

Neither I do, yet I believe Achievements were the actual reason for this restriction to even exist. 

43 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

:pin1:What?

The joke was that before which town of ayvondil did we get achievements so did we even have the chance to get 50 quests

Edited by Jcbreff

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

The joke was that before which town of ayvondil did we get achievements so did we even have the chance to get 50 quests

This game is growing in a certain way. I don't see any reason not to bump up the limitation in everything that was in place years ago.

Edited by Speedom

13 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

There was more than 50 if you stacked irselnort dailies and had lab quests active. Pretty sure each town has a pool of quests to pull from dont remember how many exactly but around 8 or so if i had to guess. Cant remember anymore because with xp pots i end up locking myself out of the dailies unless i complete them immidietly after finishing the town while levelling a new charater.

Edited by Raislin