Rogue phys defense

Mrfunky

Priskic's got 4850 Physical defence.

+10 full KW with great ench def runes. He has shown me.

i doubt that without any POTS SCROLLS and GUILD BUFFS

i doubt that without any POTS SCROLLS and GUILD BUFFS

Well guild buff lvl 3 adds 15% of physical so we 4850 less 15 % which is 4375. That's still above 4k, just make the math, KW set all +10 with def runes with great enchant, i don't remember exactly but i think def runes with great ench is 322 which times five equals 1610. That's 1,6 k only with enchants. He had arena belt by the way. How much is a +10 Killing Whisper Brigandine ? It reaches about 600 defence right? My rogue's got 2,3k def and i even haven't amped her enough to consider it reasonable, most my armors are +5 besides my Scout Brigandine which is +7. Think about, it is not so unlikely as it seems.

Well guild buff lvl 3 adds 15% of physical so we 4850 less 15 % which is 4375. That's still above 4k, just make the math, KW set all +10 with def runes with great enchant, i don't remember exactly but i think def runes with great ench is 322 which times five equals 1610. That's 1,6 k only with enchants. He had arena belt by the way. How much is a +10 Killing Whisper Brigandine ? It reaches about 600 defence right? My rogue's got 2,3k def and i even haven't amped her enough to consider it reasonable, most my armors are +5 besides my Scout Brigandine which is +7. Think about, it is not so unlikely as it seems.

has priskick even shown u a screenshot?i would love to see that defence

After update 3.12 itsn't 15% anymore, lvl 1 = 1%, lvl 2 = 2% and lvl 3 = 3%.

has priskick even shown u a screenshot?i would love to see that defence

He has shown the pieces on the chat. To me and a few other people.

93426_.png

with great ench is 322 which times five equals 1610. That's 1,6 k only with enchants.

5?? :unknw:

But it must be true...check this ranger from Sapphire

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=102069.0

5?? :unknw:

But it must be true...check this ranger from Sapphire

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=102069.0

Whoops sorry. Four times.

That's still 1,2k def from runes. Runes.

• 1 month later...

Not really some gear you wear for certain stats crit etc isnt the best for def so it does affect dmg especially attack speed for more dps i am using resil runes not def which would add another 632 def plus with guild buff would put it at 4987 but u would get crit slapped non stop in pvp. The one with that def has no resilience he would get wrecked on our server with many 600-664 dmg 34.6 %crit rogues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My gear is full kw +7 all pcs +8 brigandine +7 cape. Def runes on all pcs of gear and i got 3200 def i think.

For rogue 3k def is good. Dont forget resi too :P