New Greeting Message?

tekcap

Did anyone else get a greeting message when they logged in asking them to buy a specific amount of Miracle coins to access more content in the game? I didn't see anything in the news section, so I'm wondering what this is all about? What has changed and what did I need 51 more Miracle Coins to buy?

I hope this isn't another way to beg for money because I just spent 23$ over the weekend and if this is an attempt to trick people into giving more money then I might just never pay for another thing in this game, ever.

If a player pmed you saying that, this means he's a scammer otherwise there's no "Greeting messege(s)" in ws except if you mean daily offers.

Did anyone else get a greeting message when they logged in asking them to buy a specific amount of Miracle coins to access more content in the game? I didn't see anything in the news section, so I'm wondering what this is all about? What has changed and what did I need 51 more Miracle Coins to buy?

I hope this isn't another way to beg for money because I just spent 23$ over the weekend and if this is an attempt to trick people into giving more money then I might just never pay for another thing in this game, ever.

what kind of message? Can you make a screenshot of this greeting?

You must mean the window that opens when you try to buy a miracle shop item but don't have enough miracle coins. You probably pressed "Buy" accidentally when the daily deal was showing.

You must mean the window that opens when you try to buy a miracle shop item but don't have enough miracle coins. You probably pressed "Buy" accidentally when the daily deal was showing.

This is correct. I apologize for the freak-out! The message should be more specific because it is very vague and doesn't mention the item you tried to purchase. The sad part is, the item would have been purchased by accident if I would have had enough Miracle Coins. It's the way it pops up when you first log in that day.

Case closed. Delete the thread if neccesary.