Hydra spirit Battle Pass Mission on lvl 13-14?

Jollier

Question

Is this intended or not? I heard that the battle pass gives the mission that has the same difficulty as our own lvl

Screenshot_20210930-084851_Warspear Online.jpg

Sometimes it even give the quest to kill Avenger. Like... How?

5 answers to this question

Since you are level 13-14 the game assumes you are in map 2 and so gives you quests related to map 2 which happen to have avenger and hydra's spirit lurking in caves 

But i do agree that battlepass quests shouldnt be those bosses atleast for lower levels

Participate means hitting the boss and staying alive until it dies. All you should do is finding a bunch of high level players capable of killing the creature.

It's not soloable for low levels, but it's not impossible. Though, the "quest" was not meant to be soloed. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Participate means hitting the boss and staying alive until it dies. All you should do is finding a bunch of high level players capable of killing the creature.

It's not soloable for low levels, but it's not impossible. Though, the "quest" was not meant to be soloed. 

No, i tried it once. Doesnt work, also how to kill avenger ? 

You dont expect an average lvl 13-20 to kill avenger right? :/. They said it should be doable for every lvl. Yet here they asked me to look for "high" lvl. Then why not give that quest to lvl 5 player? They also can search for high lvl to help them 

19 minutes ago, Cockroach said:

Then why not give that quest to lvl 5 player?

because level 5 player has not reached map 2 yet

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

because level 5 player has not reached map 2 yet

Ye, thats why they need to fix it, not by. Which map we're on. But by our level. I usually got mission to kill kratt and maraksha. And that still doable