Warspear Comics

elks

How many of you think I should put new pages  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you think I should put new pages

• No,better post all the pgs when done
    • Ya,ya,post it now,post it,post it,post it pleaseeeee!(The impatient type lol)
    • Hmmm I am curios how the next pg will look like,so post it :)

I was thinking of making a short comic of warspear featuring some of the players in the emarld server, i have just finished pg 1,there won't be very much dialouge in it.Just a simple short comic made for fun.In the end I might get lazy to finish it,oh well... :facepalm: ,here is pg 1(Didn't put very much effort in it,i'll try to give more effort in pg2) :drinks:

Edit: Pg 1 has been pimped up

Опубликованное фото

Pg 2 has been pimped up too and i'm making an early celebration so you can enjoy these new pgs now.

(Also no more new pgs will be uploaded till I finish awww :sorry:  lol)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Out of respecting the MC,that poor poor soul shall not be named sniff* :'( ,but the elf that got hacked above as you can read it clearly"Bluenitro" lol.

Officially drawn (Will be updated each time I have finish drew a player)

Moutain Clan                                                                  NPC

Elk                      Redspark                      Cheif Berkus :pleasantry:

Bongmaster        Ycheung

Bandam              Acheung

Zetta               

Jaijoo

Voldemorth

Mcmaster

Elfnoob

Suhaz

Firstborn

Bluenitro

Tadinho

Gefinho

Knox(In progress)

PIXEL ART

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

1 Ancient Armor from the dark abyss for the Wolf Clan

2 Wolf Clan mercenary

3 Steampunk Girl

4 Steampunk boy

Now the ppl that have been drawn will be listed :) (With Update).Man this game is getting boring :facepalm: .....,lets hope I finish the comic fast before I got fed up with the game.

Thanks for the support 8) ,currently on pg 6,I am thinking of premiering pg 2 when warspear is updating to celebrate,but i'm still thinking about it...anyway lets hope I don't get cracked first lol,gotta finish it before holidays end or this comic will get a long delay cause I need to study :facepalm: .

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently on pg 10 which is almost complete,the holidays are over so I fear the process of finishing the comic might take too long.So I have decide to premier pg 2 during Warspear update,so do come by  ::) .I'm not sure how many more pg still left,maybe I have to cut a few scene to speed up process,but i can tell you at least there will be 10 more page or more.If it took me about 1 month to finish 10 pg during holiday I fear it might take more time now.I'm trying my best to speed up and try to include as many player as I can,but in the end i might have to cut some :( .Oh well stay tune for the 2nd pg....

Looks like im bleeding at that chapter ..  :lol: :lol:

Cant wait to see another pages  ;)

Anyway Well done bro  :drinks: :drinks: :give_rose:

Either that or all that blood is the stain from your enemies,just to show how badass you are in slaying them LOL :spiteful:

zetta looks like he going suicide  :shok:

or dont know how to handle an axe  ;D

I know the page could be improve a little bit more,but I was too lazy to do it and didn't have enough time :cray: :mega_shok: ,anyway pg 10 is in progress will try to give my best effort in drawing them.

I know the page could be improve a little bit more,but I was too lazy to do it and didn't have enough time :cray: :mega_shok: ,anyway pg 10 is in progress will try to give my best effort in drawing them.

dont worry, it is very good the way it is, but u could improve it stopping hunt me in game and work more on it  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Just bumping so more ppl who havent seen it can see it.Sry the progress of the comic have been slow lately :facepalm: (Cause I play warspear for hours to get laby items :pardon: ).But now I will concentrate on the comic again which mean less time for laby hunt :bad: .Will try my best to finish it :aggressive:

At times I wonder if making this comic is worth it,I only make it for fun to show my friends (and enemies  :pleasantry: ),but the longer it gets the less fun its becoming cause devs got greedy.Well too late to turn back now,I dont want the pages that i've drawn gone to waste but when I have finished drawn it I might leave the game(for good) unless it start to becoming better again.Just see this comic as a parting gift to my friends and enemies(we all had fun killing each right :pleasantry: ,ahh good times 8) lol).Comic progress is now at full speed(since i'm gonna play the game lesser now :facepalm: ) :aggressive: hope I can finish this before april.

Sry no new pages to premier :sorry:

Hmm its going to be a while before the comic is finish so I thought why not give something new for the reader to see,so I pimped up pg 1,you heard me right now go and take a look at it lol :spiteful: .Sry no new pg will be premier until this comic is done,also I change the title at pg 1,if you dont like it tell me if you have a better idea cause i got none :facepalm: .