Warspear Comics

elks

How many of you think I should put new pages  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you think I should put new pages

• No,better post all the pgs when done
    • Ya,ya,post it now,post it,post it,post it pleaseeeee!(The impatient type lol)
    • Hmmm I am curios how the next pg will look like,so post it :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm since there is a lot of eager beaver :rofl: (poll result),I might just post new pages(2 pgs) on the day of the warspear update,well actually most of the reason why i'm posting new pgs is because i dont think it will be finish in april(just too much work to do but doing my best) and I promise myself no more new pgs update till finish after this.If anyone see Gefinho and Tadinho log on tell them to check it out cause they're on the next pg ;D .

We are waiting  :search: Add dragons and robots and lasers and coolstuffs  :wacko:

Lol sry no laser and all that stuff,lol sry for the long wait but I just dont have time like when in december anymore.Trying my best,just too much of other works :facepalm: .

Lol I already announce 2 new pages on the day of warspear update lol :rofl: ,so until warspear updated their game there wont be new pgs.So lets hope warspear update fast ::) .

Lol I already announce 2 new pages on the day of warspear update lol :rofl: ,so until warspear updated their game there wont be new pgs.So lets hope warspear update fast ::) .

I think u need to share new pages as soon as they are just made  ;D  and how much pgs are done for today?

Aww what the heck,i'm making an early celebration cause warspear is taking too long to update :facepalm:  so enjoy,also pg 2 has been pimped up.Dont say i've never been nice lol

Aww what the heck,i'm making an early celebration cause warspear is taking too long to update :facepalm:  so enjoy,also pg 2 has been pimped up.Dont say i've never been nice lol

Cool  :yahoo:

For ppl that still hasnt noticed,new pgs have been posted.I decided to make an early celebration(cause warspear is taking too long to update).So check it out 8)

Elk when r the next pages will be uploaded?  :aggressive: 

i can't wait  :yahoo: :crazy:  so if u can just give us an estimated time or something ...... can u ?

;D

Elk when r the next pages will be uploaded?  :aggressive: 

i can't wait  :yahoo: :crazy:  so if u can just give us an estimated time or something ...... can u ?

;D

LOL,sry I already wrote it,no new pgs until all is done.An estimation of time? well I cant give you one.The fastest 1 month,but i dont think thats gonna happen cause exam is near gotta study. :dirol:

LOL,sry I already wrote it,no new pgs until all is done.An estimation of time? well I cant give you one.The fastest 1 month,but i dont think thats gonna happen cause exam is near gotta study. :dirol:

all of us gotta study  ;D  anyway good luck to u with ur exams  ;)  and i hope its not more than a month  :yahoo: