What u think about do a full pve priest ?

Owlborn

• For long time ago i been thinking about do a full pve priest whit life steal, i think this can help us regain the influence in some myth dg , like nadir, sea dg. What u think about this ?

Priest is a healer so it shouldnt need as much lifesteal as tank or damager to survive solo

If i were you i would probably focus on stats that make you survive like defense and stats that make your heals better, magic power and criticak hit and these days talents (even though they increase healing by only few %)

Lifesteal can be useful on cape,amulet and rings if you dont want to take extra health or crit or dodge

But if you have enough other stats you shouldnt need lifesteal gear since you should be able to outheal the damage

Edited by Jcbreff

Also, a proper tank in dungeons with aoe damage should be able to survive while you heal yourself and then return to healing the tank

On 9/28/2021 at 6:23 AM, Jcbreff said:

El sacerdote es un sanador, por lo que no debería necesitar tanto robo de vida como un tanque o un dañino para sobrevivir en solitario.

It is true that the priests are healers but all their abilities are active so it makes it very difficult to farm with bosses capable of applying debuff, with a greater vampirism it would give the opportunity to invest skill points in other places releasing the need to heal every 5 seconds , and being able to do more damage to the boss to finish faster, which is also a relief for energy consumption. What do you think of this?

i mean if you can get enough ls to survive with fewer healing skills then go for it but it might not be that good if you end up in group sometime

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 9:33 PM, Owlborn said:

It is true that the priests are healers but all their abilities are active so it makes it very difficult to farm with bosses capable of applying debuff, with a greater vampirism it would give the opportunity to invest skill points in other places releasing the need to heal every 5 seconds , and being able to do more damage to the boss to finish faster, which is also a relief for energy consumption. What do you think of this?

Yes! Lifesteal Priest can work for solo farming. It's very underrated tbh. Already seen lifesteal druid, necro, and shaman. If they can do, so can priest.

Lifesteal isn't really needed.Hunting can be done without it. As per my experience when I hunt solo I face mana problems using mm set. I got all mana regen and mana enchants too.As I have to spam skills to even have to hunt anything or I die xd 

Ps: Ls enchants are great to have on accessories but then low hp is bad as high lvl bosses have high crits.