Least effective in PvP

CraZe

Out of these 6 classes. Which is the least effective in PvP? Druid, Ranger, Shaman, Mage, Necromancer or Warlock? I only have 6 slots open for one server and I already have my rogue as my main so I was searching for a class to be my alt. These 6 classes all seem to fit my play style. So im going to level them all a little bit to see which one I enjoy the most. So if you could help me eliminate one of these choices, it would be very appreciated

You picked 6 of the best classes for pvp man. If I said to say least effective, damage wise anyway, Id say Necro. But necro has boss heals too. Mage would be my second option for elimination because it has no stun, but great damage. So YeH.

Thanks so much for the quick reply! And I didnt even notice mages had no stuns. Thats a big no no for me lol. But I love there push back and telly. But as of now, im looking to drop my mage(I named him Mayj lol). I need more opinions before I make my decision. So please keep posting :)

Top:

1. Ranger

2. Druid (or Shaman)

3. Shaman (or Druid)

4. Necromancer ( but i would place it in top3 )

5. Warlock

6. Mage

Okay my mage is gone. Feel free to take my name lol. But one more question about necromancers. Can they put out some decent damage? And how would there damage skill build look like?

Necros(and priests) are really powerful now since they don't need to focus on high damage/low heal or high heal/low damge, they can have both now. Basically they are warlocks without stun but with support skill(which is better)

Top:

1. Ranger

2. Druid (or Shaman)

3. Shaman (or Druid)

4. Necromancer ( but i would place it in top3 )

5. Warlock

6. Mage

This is not a very straight forward answer :bad:

Necro, Druid and Shaman are one of the best for sure. Heal is OP. Especially when you fight vs non healing classs.

Necro has a great advantage coz of their passive skill (5 more mana regen). And it's very helpful when you're lvling up.

Druid = root is OP, and they heal alot too. And new expert skill for Shamans is increadible!

Warlocks, Mages and Rangers are great for arena. There will always be a place for you in a 5v5 party :)

Well, they changed it?

Anyways, it is still effective and usefull.

Nope, it always was like that.

The least effective on this list is mage.. They dont have stun or heal and damage isnt that great. All the other classes on this list can kill mage.

Your insane man!

• They've a stun.
  • Their damage is incredible.
  • They can be op once they've their items high amped.
  • My friend uses a lvl 15 +4 arena staff with full +7 RF/19 set & he's crazy!

The least effective on this list is mage.. They dont have stun or heal and damage isnt that great. All the other classes on this list can kill mage.

Are you talking about mage(s) in this way?  :wacko: Ok really, as a rogue, aside from bds and druids, mages are the next in ranks of elf side faction classes i dread most. They obliterate enemies very quickly. Now that they have (ring of fire) whatever their new skill is called.

And as for the list, here is my opinion

>Shaman

>Druid

>Mage

>Ranger

>Warlock

>Necromancer

Your insane man!

• They've a stun.
  • Their damage is incredible.
  • They can be op once they've their items high amped.
  • My friend uses a lvl 15 +4 arena staff with full +7 RF/19 set & he's crazy!

Mages have no stun

Damage isn't so incredible since now everyone shares same resist

Look above

He's terrible

Mages have no stun

What about Illusory Chains, maybe it don't stun enemy full but it gives an effect.

Damage isn't so incredible since now everyone shares same resist

Try Wirtzelg/Shitzo/Jodo/Crazyflame @ Us then talk!

What about Illusory Chains, maybe it don't stun enemy full but it gives an effect.Try Wirtzelg/Shitzo/Jodo/Crazyflame @ Us then talk!

Chains just push away, nothing else. Useless vs casters.

None of the mages you mentioned are hard with appropriate magic def. If a 400 matk caster with 6% penetration hits my druid for less than 210 then its impossible for any caster to kill. Mages are weak, get over it

Are we all under the assumption that the topic creator meant 1v1 pvp?

CraZe, what specific type of pvp? 1v1? 2x2 / 3x3 / 5x5 arena? Or open world pvp?

It is a rather important question due to the fact that each class have their own weaknesses and strengths depending on the scenario.

eg.

Mage 1v1 other caster classes are under a large disadvantage, yet in a 5x5 arena battle they are at their best if played right. In the open world they are considered the best for dealing damage in wars with suicide or hit and run tactics, while solo hunting they are very similar with a rogue.

Im looking for a class that can potentially beat anyone in a 1v1 if played right & one that has his role in 3v3/2v2. I want a ranged class as my alt because I already have a melee and thats just how I am lol

Im looking for a class that can potentially beat anyone in a 1v1 if played right & one that has his role in 3v3/2v2. I want a ranged class as my alt because I already have a melee and thats just how I am lol

Druid or shaman  8)

But remember even they cant beat every single class in the game if you dont have enough space to kite (EX: shaman vs BD).

Which has stronger dps out of the two?

Druid has a passive which increases dmg by 5%, but shaman expert skill does a ton of damage as well. Id have to guess and say shaman because druid only has one instant damage skill, lightning bolt, while shaman has 2, or technically 3 if you count shield.

well druid is very easy to lvl. I think you can get lvl 20 in 2-3 days

Make what you feel you need. . .

1v1 pvp has little place in this game.

Give necro a go, playing full support has such a unique feel.

I have a lot of fun focusing on 1v1, clearing kotaravva from elfs feels really good  :dirol:

And which class does that job?  :tease:

And which class does that job?  :tease:

I use necro with 5 nightmare (good for 1v1) but I known he is not the best. I just use him because he is fun to use.  2 combos with nightmare eye eye heal/shield spit and they die unless they pot or use minion. Shaman is awesome too because you can use blind and make the enemy run into mobs. I can post a video with compilation of necro kills on swamps if you want. And no, I dont use mobs to kill enemies because as a necro, the last think you want is mobs breaking your nightmare.

something to say? :)

Top 10^_^

1 - Necro

2 - Shaman

3 - priest

4 - druid

5 - rey

6 - rogue

7 - warlock

8 - blade dancer

9 - paladin

10 - barbarian