Add knowledge point on arena

Jollier

I'm thinking that maybe the arena system will be better if arena also give knowledge point like maybe 200 to 400 everyday, and we can gain point like 10-20 by winning or 5-10 by losing. Because by doing so maybe can revive the demand traffic on low level. I rarely see people demanding on low lvl nowadays except with lose party. Giving knowledge point might impact the demand traffic positively so we can enjoy arena without waiting like 20 minute to enter. 

4 hours ago, Cockroach said:

Because by doing so maybe can revive the demand traffic on low level

Why would anyone care about low level arena, since it's pointless to rank there because the equipment is so much better at higher level? The problem with low level arena is simple. It makes you stuck to a certain low level for 1 month, and people usually want to get to 28+ as soon as possible. 

1 hour ago, zsefv said:

Why would anyone care about low level arena, since it's pointless to rank there because the equipment is so much better at higher level? The problem with low level arena is simple. It makes you stuck to a certain low level for 1 month, and people usually want to get to 28+ as soon as possible. 

Why would people care, what a stupid question. :') because there are people enjoyed low lvl. 

1 hour ago, zsefv said:

Looks more like scared of high level arena to me =)

Yes to you,  but still my suggestion is good to revive arena. Even on lvl 20-26 is ded. No one really demand anymore. We need to revive the system. Or maybe you got better suggestion?

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

No one demand because each category of each level bracket is controller by 1 guild or a hand of players if it's about low level arena. No matter how many rewards you would give, you will only help the op people that control everything and not the noobs. I don't know how to rework it either. Crucible was something new that I enjoyed, and I think that's the way to go in my opinion. Even the seals from now are kinda fun and there are some intense fights in it. :wind:

9 hours ago, zsefv said:

No one demand because each category of each level bracket is controller by 1 guild or a hand of players if it's about low level arena. No matter how many rewards you would give, you will only help the op people that control everything and not the noobs. I don't know how to rework it either. Crucible was something new that I enjoyed, and I think that's the way to go in my opinion. Even the seals from now are kinda fun and there are some intense fights in it. :wind:

Even the op is not demanding anymore what are you talking about xd 😂, they demand with lose pt only. Giving knowledge on arena is good, it will revive overall arena. On high lvl also you wont be shouting your voice out saying "GO DEMAND CRUC FULL ELFF UP LEFT WIN" XD

13 hours ago, zsefv said:

Ok dude, the whole point of this topic is to add knowledge to arena. Rather it's a win or lose. Stay with the topic. Anyway, I agree with adding more ways to earn knowledge. These caps are too small for the requirements you need. Honestly, why does it have to be caps. The reason players can't enjoy this wallet milker game because everything that is good in the game is limited. Let's make warspear great again and add new addition of earning knowledge.

13 hours ago, Speedom said:

These caps are too small for the requirements you need

There is a cap so people don't finish it too fast. Once you finish it, there will be nothing to do once again and all will cry that there is no reason to do quests/dg once again. Also, those buffs are kinda like mini books. Since books are expensive, I believe that you should work hard for those too. This cap actually also help new players since all people are questing and doing daily dungeon and sea baits. I help new players with their sea baits, t4, t3 quests and dg since I have to do them anyway nowadays.

everything that is good in the game is limited

This knowledge tree system is not at all p2w since all can earn it equally since you can't buy anything with mcoins.

Let's make warspear great again and add new addition of earning knowledge.

If you like easy earning things, just play an idle game. You are asking for extra way to earn knowledge points, but I bet you are not doing daily t1-t4 events and that's a lot of points.

22 minutes ago, zsefv said:

There is a cap so people don't finish it too fast. Once you finish it, there will be nothing to do once again and all will cry that there is no reason to do quests/dg once again. Also, those buffs are kinda like mini books. Since books are expensive, I believe that you should work hard for those too. This cap actually also help new players since all people are questing and doing daily dungeon and sea baits. I help new players with their sea baits, t4, t3 quests and dg since I have to do them anyway nowadays.

This knowledge tree system is not at all p2w since all can earn it equally since you can't buy anything with mcoins.

If you like easy earning things, just play an idle game. You are asking for extra way to earn knowledge points, but I bet you are not doing daily t1-t4 events and that's a lot of points.

Yea this mentality won't last long. Many mmorpg I play and still am don't have these lame limits. Idle games? No Sir, I don't play mobile games. There's nothing wrong with rushing. Honestly, with the limited amount of daily quest, you can't rush anything. As for new player, which is rare, will ask why there's a limit.

Anyway, I still agree that there should be Knowledge at to arena. Make the game more versatile.

2 hours ago, Speedom said:

Anyway, I still agree that there should be Knowledge at to arena. Make the game more versatile.

Yes, giving knowledge on arena gives a lot of impact to the player and the arena itself 🙆‍♂️