warlock boost

antrack

Hi, warsper need to burst warlock cuz after nerf warlock stunns by 20% and add new skills likes rouge jump warlock have no chance in pvp..

My idea is easy if warlock stunns was too much op maybe burst dmg they dot spells like life exhaust.

After this warlock will  dot(demage over time) the target and stunning him, but to get best effect warlock need second strong dot - Bloody Tribute need little changes 1st it must att target and target cant stop this his self.

If someone play WoW i thinking about somethink likes Affliction Warlock.

What u think about it guys?

My idea for all who r trying to suggest more awesome skills for for classes is:

• Post @ the class section.
  • Changing skills is rarely to happen, adding skills can be thought about.
  • Good luck!

I think that the bloody skill shouldnt get over after the enemy use a skill, warlock should get the mana "stealed" from bloody and should have a higher damage by dots, every MMO i've played warlock always was a DPS class (Damage per second) except in warspear where it was always focused on arrow with a regular damage and dps was a secondary hit skill...

warlock in ws was dps but now when all players have magic resi warlock sux without heal, with nerfed stunns and short dots.

boost dot its way to make warlock dps..again..

Since the stun has been nerfed, damage boost would be somewhat agreeable with.

A DPS that does not deal a nice amount of DPS is a wolf without teeth... and claws.

Since the stun has been nerfed, damage boost would be somewhat agreeable with.

A DPS that does not deal a nice amount of DPS is a wolf without teeth... and claws.

ikr  ;D

my opinion here is only one, they gotta do some changes so warlocks can be back in the game.

after all the nerfs...it does need some increasing.

What you mean by affliction warlock ? Lol every warlock in WoW is dps based.. Also do you mean those dots and big crits (300k) done by affliction warlock ? And Im just saying that destruction have higher dps if we are talking about cap gear... Hahaha anyway your idea is good enough.. Tho' every class but not healer classes need buff that somehow makes it balanced.. This game is never balanced...