[2021.09.20] Important changes. Game servers restart. New 10.0.2 client version

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: The servers are running!

Dear players!

Please note that tomorrow, 2021/09/21, at 10:00 CEST, the game servers will be restarted. Following the reboot, the following changes will be made:

• adjusted cooldown time for guild events in the open world “Filth’s Dungeons”, “Lords of the Depths”, “Grove of Black Elm”, “Rusty Wastelands”. The cooldown time is now 16 hours;
  • adjusted cooldown time for guild events in the open world “Music of Magic” and “Wild Hunt”. The cooldown time is now 12 hours;
  • changed the maximum amount of effects of the underwater talent “Long-Lasting Defense” from 25 to 10, and the time of accumulation was changed from 5 to 10 seconds. Now the effect will add 250 points of physical and magical protection for each accumulated effect. The final bonus has not changed, and stacks will grow faster; 
  • сhanged the maximum amount of effects of the underwater talent “Long Standoff” from 25 to 10, and the time of accumulation is changed from 5 to 10 seconds. Now the effect will add 1,5% of physical and magical power for each accumulated effect. The final bonus has not changed, and stacks will grow faster;
  • added the current amount of Knowledge and reputation with Mermen of the Depths to the talent menu;
  • now when the servers are rebooted, the limit of executing dynamic quests will not be reset;
  • fixed a bug due to which “Resistance of Underwater” bonus in items of equipment worked incorrectly;
  • fixed a bug due to which textures in some costumes disappeared, when the character moved;
  • fixed a visual bug due to which buff of the castle in the 5th sector of Ayvondil increased the amount of reputation with Mermen of the Depths in Daily rewards;
  • fixed a bug due to which Knowledge was not displayed in the description of tasks if the player got daily limit of it;
  • fixed a bug due to which the free space in bag was calculated incorrectly when using 1 item in 2 sets of equipment at the same time; 
  • fixed a bug due to which relics with the condition dodges/parries/blocks the attack using the skill was not worked in Barbarian “Charge” skill.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes.

Please note, that the main list of changes will be available only in the new 10.0.2 client version, so don’t forget to update! We kindly remind you that the new client version may be released for the different platforms with the delay. 

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Holmes said:

changed the maximum amount of effects of the underwater talent “Long-Lasting Defense” from 25 to 10, and the time of accumulation was changed from 5 to 10 seconds. Now the effect will add 250 points of physical and magical protection for each accumulated effect. The final bonus has not changed, and stacks will grow faster; 

nice

Edited by Jcbreff

• Holmes changed the title to [2021.09.20] Important changes. Game servers restart. New 10.0.2 client version
1 hour ago, Holmes said:

ahora, cuando se reinicien los servidores, no se restablecerá el límite de ejecución de misiones dinámicas;

Niceeeeeee I like it

i enter the game disconnect, when you think it's ok disconnect when you're going to do something important how am i going arena is always falling when i put my feet in the arena

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

• Developer
8 минут назад, lbigol сказал:

i enter the game disconnect, when you think it's ok disconnect when you're going to do something important how am i going arena is always falling when i put my feet in the arena

Please contact our technical support - https://warspear-online.com/en/support 

On 9/21/2021 at 7:41 AM, Speedom said:

Ok fix the other talent.  The new one we just got. Lower the freaking price.

either lower the price of give more knowledge when ur further in the game along higher daily caps, it could raise every 10 levels by 400/450 (with also increase of knowledge given by quests further in the game) in order to allow players to get eught knowledge considering that them will  be expanded and for what i see now them are about up for lvl 12 the talents in order to have effect, so either that or lower the price, for now the grind seems pointless for casuals and also in the long run if the costs will go up it may probaly face the cap (in game but in all cases its inevaitable) or the cap of players are willing to grind for (wich can be prevented)

Edited by lore

13 minutes ago, lore said:

either lower the price of give more knowledge when ur further in the game along higher daily caps, it could raise every 10 levels by 400/450 (with also increase of knowledge given by quests further in the game) in order to allow players to get eught knowledge considering that them will  be expanded and for what i see now them are about up for lvl 12 the talents in order to have effect, so either that or lower the price, for now the grind seems pointless for casuals and also in the long run if the costs will go up it may probaly face the cap (in game but in all cases its inevaitable) or the cap of players are willing to grind for (wich can be prevented)

Yea the talent is to high to grind according to the amount we can get in general. Imagine grinding for 3 months to get 3% buff for pve. 

59 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Yea the talent is to high to grind according to the amount we can get in general. Imagine grinding for 3 months to get 3% buff for pve. 

from what i see is more of a master up system for when you reach max level from a dev prospective but there is the baseling problem that the prices can only go up or stand still (repeat talent so it as same costs) but it will inevitably end up wih them will be basicaly too many to be upgraded before more gets added and then the game die(nothing lasts forever), it will all will depend on how whoever designs it decided to balance it, we can only hope they will make a sauitable system in the long run

we also need to remember in this game we have players going to pay months of grinding for a small stat boost, but sadly not everyone is like that, attualy, most players attualy aims for books wich gives a type of boosts wich garants and to flip down the table as example for the books of the raidbosses of the 5th sector, Orkinus and Octo

hmm i should write a full suggestion at this point....

8 minutes ago, lore said:

from what i see is more of a master up system for when you reach max level from a dev prospective but there is the baseling problem that the prices can only go up or stand still (repeat talent so it as same costs) but it will inevitably end up wih them will be basicaly too many to be upgraded before more gets added and then the game die(nothing lasts forever), it will all will depend on how whoever designs it decided to balance it, we can only hope they will make a sauitable system in the long run

we also need to remember in this game we have players going to pay months of grinding for a small stat boost, but sadly not everyone is like that, attualy, most players attualy aims for books wich gives a type of boosts wich garants and to flip down the table as example for the books of the raidbosses of the 5th sector, Orkinus and Octo

hmm i should write a full suggestion at this point....

Start a suggestion brotha, I'll support.

1 minute ago, Vlawot said:

@Holmes

Today Why bug reputation 0 ?

20210927_165234.thumb.jpg.3cdeff1a4ba9119ee67678dc52e76834.jpg

20210927_165254.thumb.jpg.3d89859f5198531f971af9bff78c39db.jpg

Do you have either max rep already or have reached the daily limit

16 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Daily limit on how much rep you can get from dgs in a day

Today before 5 runs 1800 repu done after tour reset dg on 200 repu....

Edited by Vlawot

• Holmes unpinned this topic