Bladedancer

Vexi

I have thought about the class bladedancer.  It's the elf "tank" class,  just as paladin is chosens tank and barbarian and death knight is mountain clan and forsaken.  So, if it's a tank class,  why does it have the same damage as the mountain clan damage class? Or actually,  it has more.  Elf side has a passive 4% dmg skill.  This gives the bladedancer an unfair battle advantage. They have both more defence and health points than any other attack class.  A tank class shouldn't be able to kill a damage class if they are both the same application level. Either blade dancers weapons should be changed to something with lower attackspead or damage.  Or they should get a armor change,  to light armor.  I guess something like this already has been suggested though.  But thanks for reading anyways  ;) feel free to post your thoughts here. (and bladedancers try to see it from the other perspective.  Try to make a mountain clan character and maybe you'll change your mind. )

Regards

Vexi

• Post @ "Blade Dancer" section.
  • Other tank classes can use shield which make them have more def than bd, otherwise other factions have other good passive skills.
  • Good luck!

I have thought about the class bladedancer.  It's the elf "tank" class,  just as paladin is chosens tank and barbarian and death knight is mountain clan and forsaken.  So, if it's a tank class,  why does it have the same damage as the mountain clan damage class? Or actually,  it has more.  Elf side has a passive 4% dmg skill.  This gives the bladedancer an unfair battle advantage. They have both more defence and health points than any other attack class.  A tank class shouldn't be able to kill a damage class if they are both the same application level. Either blade dancers weapons should be changed to something with lower attackspead or damage.  Or they should get a armor change,  to light armor.  I guess something like this already has been suggested though.  But thanks for reading anyways  ;) feel free to post your thoughts here. (and bladedancers try to see it from the other perspective.  Try to make a mountain clan character and maybe you'll change your mind. )

Regards

Vexi

Good idea I think.  Bds have always been a bit op

1. Bladedancers werent "always OP"

2. Using 2 forum accounts, even to support your own suggestion, is against the Community Rules. Please read them.

1. Bladedancers werent "always OP"

2. Using 2 forum accounts, even to support your own suggestion, is against the Community Rules. Please read them.

Its a new trend to have 2 forum accs :D?

I guess so. even if I covered my eyes and pretended not to see IPs, the almost identical email addresses scream at me.

he could learn something from the masters of disguise.

http://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3174351360/h689D17F3/

Опубликованное фото

@topic, BDs were once possibly the worst class at pvp and pve. just need to improve a few other classes now.

@topic, BDs were once possibly the worst class at pvp and pve. just need to improve a few other classes now.

^This

And only op bd's are the ones whose hamstring ticks 200+ on high amped armors.

Oops, I am new to make forum posts ... I did something wrong there :D nd that smiley wasn't meant to be rolling around xD

How about lowering dmg and increasing defensive statuses...

How about forgetting this idea?

BD is good for now, no need to upgrade or downgrade them anymore for now, but some classes need to get upgrade/downgrade.

Lol solution: Make bd better

Now instead of complaining that bd should be made worse how about you just make a bd?

and everyone will play elf, then where will be the fun to play this?  :snorlax:

but bringing this to a bigger problem...

right now we got OP shaman and rogue at mc side, OP ranger, druid and the still OP bd at elf side

so full population of the OP classes is the solution?

warlock and mage seens now to only be good for wars.

necro and priest are the masters of farming.

barb and dks...what exactly can they do other classes cant? tanking? dps? bleh, they not needed for tanking since EVERY CLASS CAN TANK nor they can out dps a dps class...

paladin can be usefull for farming and kinda usefull for war also with the feathers of justice skill. BUT with new priest skill n the huge heal healers now got, paladins can be easily taken away from farm.

so barb, dk n paladins are ones to be forgotten in game? since they cant do anything special, really nothing at all.

still OP bd at elf side

>Still OP bd

>OP bd

> :lol:

Looks like someone didn't play this game three years ago. Trust me, bd is fine the way it is now.

Dks, Barbs and Palas could use a buff.

>Still OP bd

>OP bd

> :lol:

Looks like someone didn't play this game three years ago. Trust me, bd is fine the way it is now.

Dks, Barbs and Palas could use a buff.

Nope, i didnt  :blush:

is fine now cause expert skills update got rogue and ranger on the extrem OP list, but since i started playing  BD have been OP and still is :! (playing for a year n half)

Dks, Barbs and Palas.... everyone knows they are ducked, players know, devs know, mods know... yet nothing comes to improve them. :crazy: