UNACTIVE LEVEL 1 CHARACTERS.

FantasyPremium

Ok,so I didnt get any response from my tickets for this.

~My Suggestion~

Delete all unactive level 1 characters.If you don't have this feature-Create it!

~Why you should?~

Because there are players that want to have a cool name or whatever and they see that the name is already taken by level 1 player that is UNACTIVE!

Been suggested countless times, and the answer has always been "no" from the Dev's.

We're considering the possibility of deleting unused/forgotten low level characters, looks like we can do something about this situation.

Been suggested countless times, and the answer has always been "no" from the Dev's.

Hey Born, they did answer "almost yes" for my suggestion about this problem. :P Actually they said that they are planning something for inactive characters :drinks:

Hey Born, they did answer "almost yes" for my suggestion about this problem. :P Actually they said that they are planning something for inactive characters :drinks:

Hmm, maybe they are in fact considering a solution for it. Only time will tell.

No! Is imposibble to kick player from the game/server

And devs still looking idea abt lvl 1 player

More info reply #14 by r0land = http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=100688.0

No! Is imposibble to kick player from the game/server

And devs still looking idea abt lvl 1 player

More info reply #14 by r0land = http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=100688.0

Lol.. "is possible".

Don't under-estimate their power.

Lol.. "is possible".

Don't under-estimate their power.

Hi shit , read this topic

Reply #3 by snorlax alay like gehu = http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=101277.0

Hi shit , read this topic

Reply #3 by snorlax alay like gehu = http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=101277.0

Lol and you believe it? Do you believe everything you hear?

They can do whatever they like in the game, if properly motivated. Without it being neatly programmed in they wont do it and say that they cannot, but if they dig into the code enough they can do it, but it requires tremendous amount of effort.. hence "it's impossible", but really they are saying "we cannot be bothered going through so much effort to do so". And i dont blame em.

Lol and you believe it? Do you believe everything you hear?

They can do whatever they like in the game, if properly motivated. Without it being neatly programmed in they wont do it and say that they cannot, but if they dig into the code enough they can do it, but it requires tremendous amount of effort.. hence "it's impossible", but really they are saying "we cannot be bothered going through so much effort to do so". And i dont blame em.

I know what devs mean :P they can kick or delete player from the game but maybe devs think "how if this name is active in another name/player/acc/id and i have old bank char on lvl 1 so if they delete it i will quit game ;)

I know what devs mean :P they can kick or delete player from the game but maybe devs think "how if this name is active in another name/player/acc/id and i have old bank char on lvl 1 so if they delete it i will quit game ;)

I'm sure they would boot upon the basis of extended in-activity.

I'm sure they would boot upon the basis of extended in-activity.

-.- only 1% sure :rofl:

bb then..

Is it that hard to lvl 1 to 4  :facepalm:  You must be really fat  :snorlax:

Is it that hard to lvl 1 to 4  :facepalm:  You must be really fat  :snorlax:

Lvl 1-3 took 10 minutes ;D