[2014.03.28] Get 50% more Miracle Coins this weekend!

r0land

Опубликованное фото

Defenders of Arinar!

AIGRIND company announces a special deal: only this weekend 50% bonus with every Miracle Coins purchase (except SMS service)!

This weekend special Miracle Shop offer: 60% sale on all runes and crystals!

Do not miss perfect opportunity to make your character stronger and enchant your equipment with Great Charms!

Offer starts: Right now!

Offer ends: Monday, March 31, 6.00 GMT

Critical enchantment: with every attempt to enchantment items with runes and crystals you have a chance to receive increased bonus as the result.

Bonus value of great charms is shown in green in the item stats menu.

Опубликованное фото

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team

:drinks: GREAT

r0land what skin is that?

what skin? Default screenshot from the game interface :)

what skin? Default screenshot from the game interface :)

Roland bro when were 15 th tournment winner when we wil get cc costumes . We hve more than 1000 cc . Do we wait 8 , 9 month for horror event ? . Why u gave us cc reward if you had shut down winter events . We r so disappointed . Plz update symbian soon . Plz respect ur tournment winners .

Defenders of Arinar!

This weekend special Miracle Shop offer: 60% sale on all runes and crystals!

Do not miss perfect opportunity to make your character stronger and enchant your equipment with Great Charm!

Also we reduced the great charm success rate from 1% to 0,1%. :facepalm:

AIGRIND team

^

||

thats what happen cause when there is crystal/runes/ signs offer, you reduce success, today i used @ 10 crystals n runes on my char and guess what? dont got any great charm... fair? riches will say yes its fair cause they dont care about spending millions in a game, that happen at sign offer too, used @ 10 sets of sign in my ranger's cbow and don't move from 7 to 8 and i see people saying they get from 0 to 9 with 3 sets, thats so sad. im sorry for 'crying' here but its the reality of this game.

^

||

thats what happen cause when there is crystal/runes/ signs offer, you reduce success, today i used @ 10 crystals n runes on my char and guess what? dont got any great charm... fair? riches will say yes its fair cause they dont care about spending millions in a game, that happen at sign offer too, used @ 10 sets of sign in my ranger's cbow and don't move from 7 to 8 and i see people saying they get from 0 to 9 with 3 sets, thats so sad. im sorry for 'crying' here but its the reality of this game.

you think its normal to get critical enchant out of 10 tries??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

its all based on luck, most ive needed to use was 30 weapon crystals, atm im stuck on a healing enchant which is at over 20 attempts

every dog has their day though  ::)

post-8672-14177040112246_thumb.jpg

^

||

That's so silly, it's like saying don't use arena tickets on discount coz you probably gonna lose  :facepalm:

^

||

i used 9 crystal of deadliness on belt but no charm but got crit charm on cape in one try.

Its all luck.

At times I've gotten great charms on first try and other times I didn't get after 23 attempts. As for amping my luck is usually in the toliet with that but life goes on on, I can just try again later.

Eu emerald elf side nick decimation scammer please admin ban him.

Stop derailing topics plss  :facepalm:

About the great charms and echants, i got them first on my abyss zealot ring(mana regen) and lv17 arena armor(def enchantment)... Others *poooof* nothing