Miracle Coins buying error

dajdo22

i bought 200 Miracle Coins.

i wrote all correct. and i dont get it! when i send a SMS, they answer me: "Sorry, the service is currently unavailable." I want my  money back!!! or 200 Miracle Coins!!!!! -.- pls help me

For indonesian players, listen to me! Only Telkomsel can replenish Miracle coins smoothly, just make sure that your amount of telkomsel credit is above 20000 rupiyah. XL is working too but it's sometimes error or no reply, so be smart and ask people around of you, :)

For indonesian players, listen to me! Only Telkomsel can replenish Miracle coins smoothly, just make sure that your amount of telkomsel credit is above 20000 rupiyah. XL is working too but it's sometimes error or no reply, so be smart and ask people around of you, :)

They never give information. IM3 many times can. but now is duck. they steel our money. GM not replay my email. they happy and use with tainted money . I brave to say it. They never fix it.

i think who stealing your money isn't Aigrin but your service provider (indosat). So dont use the f**king operators like indosat, 3, axis, they are working but sometimes stealing, so keep using Telkomsel to buy MC, cuz only Telkomsel is currenty working properly and make sure before buying, your amount of credit is above 20000 IRD