REWORK Labyrinth! 🙏

ryaners09

First of all, salute to all developers for focusing on PVE mechanics of the game. The T4 Zone ambush mechanics is a huge development. 👍 From early game to end game its becoming more and more easy, however there's only one thing left  that I think can benefits some newbies; And that is the Labyrinth, i know this one might be a lot of work but it would be good if it can be done.

Assuming that the players have done all main quest in map1, map2 and norlant, there's really nothing left to do but to grind reputation in t1 and t2 of Ayvondil Section. After they done daily quest in ayvo, its become very limited of anything else to do, they too need somewhere to grind. Only thing they think of is the Labyrinth but its sad that they have to rely on High Level characters to finish it. 

# So Here's my suggestion:

Full Rework of Labyrinth Map

1. Reduce number of monsters.

2. Reduce monster's power maybe 30-40% (Att,Def,HP).

3. Make boss distances a little bit closer to each other. (like Medusa-Echidna, NOT like Herald Tetrach - Scorpion Matriach). 

4. Increase a little bit Exp Reward, and maybe add weak minions in reward. 

5. Reduce Respawn time of bosses. (because i know high level chars will grind there too if this update happen).

This way, low level newbies dont have to rely on High level chars anymore, they can form pt of level 16-20 (even noobs) and can finish labyrinth with ease. 

This update maybe very long to happen but i think it will be very good. I hope developers add it to consideration. 👍 The game is getting better now. Thanks🙏

Hello there,

The way lab it is right now, it's well-balanced. I always see tanks willing to help. None thinks of lab once they unlocked Ayvondil map. Also, there are better ways to grind in the game once you unlocked t3, t4 and t5. Each town starting from t3 gives dailies that reward you much better than the lab in both exp and gold (even gives you additional items and mobs drop bars, def3, dmg3, etc.) Maybe in the future they will add a new section to the lab that will be targeting players that are lvl 30+.

Regarding your rework for the lab nerfing mobs I don't see it happening. Lab was done in the past with players that were close to your lvl and there was no issue completing it with a tank.

:yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: If you find trouble finishing lab, try to find a guild/players that are doing it daily. That way, it will be easier for you to complete it if you love lab that much.

On 9/16/2021 at 4:25 AM, zsefv said:

Hello there,

The way lab it is right now, it's well-balanced. I always see tanks willing to help. None thinks of lab once they unlocked Ayvondil map. Also, there are better ways to grind in the game once you unlocked t3, t4 and t5. Each town starting from t3 gives dailies that reward you much better than the lab in both exp and gold (even gives you additional items and mobs drop bars, def3, dmg3, etc.) Maybe in the future they will add a new section to the lab that will be targeting players that are lvl 30+.

Regarding your rework for the lab nerfing mobs I don't see it happening. Lab was done in the past with players that were close to your lvl and there was no issue completing it with a tank.

:yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: If you find trouble finishing lab, try to find a guild/players that are doing it daily. That way, it will be easier for you to complete it if you love lab that much.

I do see higher level players do lab nearly daily more for fun than anything. I'm sure you will find help easily

Morelike, I want them to add more story to astral lab. I mean look at new lab, there is barely any story on how the aliens got here, where they came from etc. 

I think more room levels can be added to new lab, along with new main quest.

I think the astral lab and new lab has the potential to create it's own side of story, like the last map from lab would be moon, in there, there will be new bosses and dungeon (I would definitely love lvl 30 version of kronus dungeon equips)