Asian sever

wutwoot

Tried to quote what kuz said about asian server but forgot the topic!

But you should see this topic

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=76135.0

it say SA-PEARL for southeast asian's only!

I wanted to quote what I told u last time guys, but my PC isn't with me bro. Quote him that.

• Developer

Hello.

SA-Pearl stands for South East Asia, but we do not have any restrictions at all. It is not populated that much as RU-Amber or US-Sapphire, so you can find plenty space there for you and your friends. Personally I don't think that there should be new server right now, but if there will be any serious needs, we'll add the new one!

Because we do not have such feature.

If that feature would be aivable in your game,there could be also option four your team to gain money.If in miracle shop could have option to request inactive level 1 character nickname, by paying miracle coins. And if that nickname are not in use, then players name could be replaced by the nickname he requested, and the inactive character would get that players name.Realy hope that inactive character nicknames could be obtainable by others!P.s. sory for offtopic.

Mr snorlax can u disable russian word on sa pearl ?

Russian has 3 server and they wanted more server?oh yes bcoz all russian is egoist

Indonesian wont play there bcoz only russian there

Ty :)

U know what sa is server for asian but when u look on world chat only russian chat :! Better block russian chat, only allow speak english in world chat . Russian can use private chat

U know what sa is server for asian but when u look on world chat only russian chat :! Better block russian chat, only allow speak english in world chat . Russian can use private chat

Blah blah blah people whine all of the time that the foreigners to the intended country don't speak the native language. If you want an English speaking server goto US sapphire (like 75% speak English) Thimg is US Saphire is very diverse so you are bound to find really any speaker of a language.

Why there are no deletion of unused level 1 characters?

Why are you going off topic to ask a question non related to the post? Put this in Questions and Answers next time.