[2021.09.15] Important changes. Game servers restart

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: The servers are running!

Dear players!

Please note that tomorrow, 2021/09/16, at 10:00 CEST, the game servers will be restarted. Following the reboot, the following changes will be made:

• Changed the mechanics of ambushes in the 4th sector of Ayvondil. Now they will appear only if the player has taken the corresponding task. Ambush cooldown is now 60 seconds;
  • Fixed incorrect animation of the appearance of monsters in the tournament guild event "Invasion of Chaos";
  • Fixed a bug due to which characters received the hairstyles of the opposite sex from the barber set of leaders, and also corrected the progress of the achievement "Stylist with experience" due to the change in the number of hairstyles in the collection;
  • Fixed a bug due to which some relics did not count towards achievements. Achievement progress will be updated;
  • The mechanism for obtaining daily gift guild points has been fixed: now they will be automatically issued when the day changes, you will no longer need to re-enter the game for this.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 20 minutes.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Holmes said:

Changed the mechanics of ambushes in the 4th sector of Ayvondil. Now they will appear only if the player has taken the corresponding task. Ambush cooldown is now 60 seconds;

🤗

Changed the mechanics of ambushes in the 4th sector of Ayvondil. Now they will appear only if the player has taken the corresponding task. Ambush cooldown is now 60 seconds;

Best update ever :yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

These are tears of joy 

Changed the mechanics of ambushes in the 4th sector of Ayvondil. Now they will appear only if the player has taken the corresponding task. Ambush cooldown is now 60 seconds

@Holmes

I do have a question tho. Will the baits activate if I don't have the quests, but I have guild event "Rusty Wastelands" active? That could be a problem since most people don't stack t4 quests nowadays since you use it for daily knowledge. If none from guild have the baits quests, that will be impossible to complete, right? 

3 hours ago, Holmes said:

Mudou a mecânica das emboscadas no 4º setor de Ayvondil. Agora eles aparecerão apenas se o jogador tiver realizado a tarefa correspondente. O resfriamento da emboscada agora é de 60 segundos;

Will the ambush work like during the guild event?

O jogo ficará indisponível por aproximadamente 2 0 minutos . 

there will be corrections in the translation to Portuguese of some talents, since some of them when transferred to Portuguese the value is changed  

Finally these quests will be as close to fun to complete as they can be

Edited by Jcbreff

news_2_1200x630.png

Caros jogadores!

Por favor, note que amanhã, 2021/09/16 , em 10 : 0 0 CET , os servidores de jogo será reiniciado. Após a reinicialização, as seguintes alterações serão feitas:  

• Mudou a mecânica das emboscadas no 4º setor de Ayvondil. Agora eles aparecerão apenas se o jogador tiver realizado a tarefa correspondente. O resfriamento da emboscada agora é de 60 segundos;
  • Corrigida animação incorreta do aparecimento de monstros no evento de guild do torneio "Invasion of Chaos";
  • Corrigido bug em que personagens recebiam os penteados do sexo oposto do conjunto de líderes barbeiros, e também corrigido o andamento da conquista "Estilista com experiência" devido à mudança no número de penteados da coleção;
  • Corrigido um bug devido ao qual algumas relíquias não contavam para conquistas. O progresso das conquistas será atualizado;
  • O mecanismo de obtenção de pontos de guilda de presentes diários foi corrigido: agora eles serão emitidos automaticamente quando o dia mudar, você não precisará mais entrar no jogo para isso.

Além disso, não se esqueça de que elixires e lacaios usados serão pausados e a resistência do buscador será retornada se o jogador estiver na masmorra no momento do reinício.

Pedimos que você não planeje nada importante durante este período e pedimos desculpas por qualquer inconveniente que isso possa causar.

AIGRIND

The boss  Bosses of the Lab should decrease the respawn time too, it would be a good idea if the equipment we sell at Npc, keep the Npc for sale at the msm price If other players want to buy

news_2_1200x630.png

Caros jogadores!

Por favor, note que amanhã, 2021/09/16 , em 10 : 0 0 CET , os servidores de jogo será reiniciado. Após a reinicialização, as seguintes alterações serão feitas:  

• Mudou a mecânica das emboscadas no 4º setor de Ayvondil. Agora eles aparecerão apenas se o jogador tiver realizado a tarefa correspondente. O resfriamento da emboscada agora é de 60 segundos;
  • Corrigida animação incorreta do aparecimento de monstros no evento de guild do torneio "Invasion of Chaos";
  • Corrigido bug em que personagens recebiam os penteados do sexo oposto do conjunto de líderes barbeiros, e também corrigido o andamento da conquista "Estilista com experiência" devido à mudança no número de penteados da coleção;
  • Corrigido um bug devido ao qual algumas relíquias não contavam para conquistas. O progresso das conquistas será atualizado;
  • O mecanismo de obtenção de pontos de guilda de presentes diários foi corrigido: agora eles serão emitidos automaticamente quando o dia mudar, você não precisará mais entrar no jogo para isso.

Além disso, não se esqueça de que elixires e lacaios usados serão pausados e a resistência do buscador será retornada se o jogador estiver na masmorra no momento do reinício.

Pedimos que você não planeje nada importante durante este período e pedimos desculpas por qualquer inconveniente que isso possa causar.

AIGRIND

I loved it, it made me very excited, thank you!!!

Booom finally :panda5:

• Changed the mechanics of ambushes in the 4th sector of Ayvondil. Now they will appear only if the player has taken the corresponding task. Ambush cooldown is now 60 seconds;

5 hours ago, Holmes said:

Finelyyyyyy  the 3h questing just to do that 1 bait which someone aweys open is gone, best update ever :pin3:

7 hours ago, Holmes said:

a blessing

8 hours ago, Holmes said:

Thank You! Omg this is clutch!

• Developer

I do have a question tho. Will the baits activate if I don't have the quests, but I have guild event "Rusty Wastelands" active? That could be a problem since most people don't stack t4 quests nowadays since you use it for daily knowledge. If none from guild have the baits quests, that will be impossible to complete, right? 

That's right. To activate an ambush, a daily quest is required, even with an active guild event.

22 minutes ago, schneizel said:

if im not reporting the bait quest that i have done when i pass those bait it will keep activating it seems

Lol imagine killing the bird with the baits spawning every minute. :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Just now, Speedom said:

Lol imagine killing the bird with the baits spawning every minute. :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

It doesn't take more than 1 min to kill it tho.:yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Speedom said:

It's all about luck for DK in that situation. I.e. max parry and block. 

If we speak of low amped DKs - they couldn't do even Myth Sea or hard Nadir.

If decent amp, they can at least survive. But since we are assuming a solo scenario where DK is protagonist,  having mobs around it only helps it healing itself via Life Steal. 

Make rogue frenzy too a buff stats mana consumption and remove that negative effect .

I like what you done t4 avoydil map bait, Its like t5 . 

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

Wait, can y'all fix Swamp tele too? It's still annoying. 

We have to have something luck based to make swamps artificially more challenging

6 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

We have to have something luck based to make swamps artificially more challenging

Ah yes lets have brand new players destroy their gear since they don't know how the swamp patterns work. 

3 hours ago, Speedom said:

Ah yes lets have brand new players destroy their gear since they don't know how the swamp patterns work. 

exactly, then they will spend fortunes on repair scrolls and then when they dont have gold they will buy mcoins

54 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

exactly, then they will spend fortunes on repair scrolls and then when they dont have gold they will buy mcoins

You can run Swamps being perfectly naked. This is how I did those quests. 

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

You can run Swamps being perfectly naked. This is how I did those quests. 

I'm referring to new players not veterans. You know for a fact they don't understand the concept. I gotta admit that nobody comes back to swamp. Unless they wanna slay hydra.

Edited by Speedom

• Holmes unpinned this topic