(Rework) Reputation required in Ayvondil t1 and t2 dungeon

zsefv

Hey fellas, we all know that the process of creating a new char is not appealing for 1 big reason (having to grind t1 and t2 reputation in order to progress to the next town, completing easy-hard dungeon for the respective town). In order to make it easier for both old and new players, I thought of the following:

If you have the quest that asks you to do easy/normal/hard dungeon, the reputation requirement is deleted.:yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I know that there is the birthday event that eliminates this reputation requirement, but what if you want to create 3 new chars? None actually wants to do map 1-4 that many times in a month because it's tiring.

I truly think that the rep requirement is obsolete, and it just kills your fun having to wait 2 weeks in order to pass to the next town. (I do know that you can spam the dungeon to get reputation, but that's not a fun way to do it and good luck trying to find someone willing to help you, wasting their stamina on easy garden instead of going mermen dungeon)

Edited by zsefv

they could make it to be like cl where you just need to do certain yellow quests to get enough of reputation to enter each difficulty respectively 

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

they could make it to be like cl where you just need to do certain yellow quests to get enough of reputation to enter each difficulty respectively 

Yea, that would also be a solution :happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this sounds like a good plan.

I always found it weird when the quest givers are showing very high concern about the dungeon monsters, and they plead with you to get rid of them, but at the same time "Nooo, we don't trust you enough, you can't enter that dungeon to help us".

In Chainless league it kind of makes more sense, because these guys wouldn't trust you to just run away with the loot their desire to get their hands on so much, but what excuse these Dark Elves and Lizardmen have? hehehehe

Edited by Fortuno